Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did I find a thing?
Yes, that is certainly a thing you have there.
No, that is not a thing. That is a doohickey.
I'm not sure if that is, in fact, a thing.
murder you're famil;
View Results

• Locked thread
Romes
Jun 18, 2003

Missing Name posted:

What the gently caress is this thing?

At first glance it looks like you could blow in to it and possibly make musical sounds by blocking different holes on the bottom. If nothing else at least I got you to put some old thing from the attic in your mouth...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Why would there be mozzarella in a cheddar factory? Why would you actively look for something that shouldn't be there?

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

i found an odd passage from an old tome i found next to stalins grave, bad news everyone by the propechy it's gonna end up someones butt by end of the day and that is dire news for all of us

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

notice the lack of heteronormative signifiers. you got klurfs nesting up there dude

Star Frog
Nov 15, 2000

Looks like it can have sex with others of its kind. It's also male/female/male.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Why would there be mozzarella in a cheddar factory? Why would you actively look for something that shouldn't be there?

i think this guy is a fraud. he's trying to scam us somehow.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i for one am excited to receive this fancy cursed mcdonald toy, if anyone else wants him later maye we can send him on adventures?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

do some satanic rituals wiht him

put hime on a firework and send him to space

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Expected Nazi gold, disappointed in OP.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i honestly prefer the ugly mcdonalds toy over nazi gold

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_brushtail_possum

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i for one am excited to receive this fancy cursed mcdonald toy, if anyone else wants him later maye we can send him on adventures?

hey dude just a reminder you still suck rear end

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

I don't understand how you can think that this is what it is, when it is clearly a turtle without its shell.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

hey dude just a reminder you still suck rear end

im sorry you feel that way now, as i tohught we had something specialm

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Does Taco Bell still have toys? I have all of those talking chihuahuas and...some Star Wars stuff. I think I have a Godzilla thing too, the Matthew Broderick one.

I never ate Taco Bell then. I'd just go and ask for the toys.

Anyway, I bet I have one of these too somewhere if it came out anytime between 1985 and 1998.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I.C. posted:

Does Taco Bell still have toys? I have all of those talking chihuahuas and...some Star Wars stuff. I think I have a Godzilla thing too, the Matthew Broderick one.

I never ate Taco Bell then. I'd just go and ask for the toys.

Anyway, I bet I have one of these too somewhere if it came out anytime between 1985 and 1998.

i miss you I.C. come post in byob with me, sid vicious, your good friend

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im sorry you feel that way now, as i tohught we had something specialm

get back at me when your username isn't stupid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lowtax gave me this user name i didnt pick it widestancer said i could have a name change cert but she forgot about me :sigh:

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i miss you I.C. come post in byob with me, sid vicious, your good friend

this dude is a fraud. Sid vicious would never change his name

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Whoa...

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Praise science you're back!

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
That's a Hormel brand chili-bowl caddy. Very popular in the sixties the character was named El Chillito he's an anthropomorphic ancho chile seed. Worth a pretty penny

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Myron Baloney posted:

That's a Hormel brand chili-bowl caddy. Very popular in the sixties the character was named El Chillito he's an anthropomorphic ancho chile seed. Worth a pretty penny

a chili bowl caddy from 1996 MATTEL

I stuck it in the mail, enjoy your plastic hell abomination when it gets there I guess

Mr. "Viscous, Sid"

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i pulled an entire jumanji out of your mom's attic last night op, but robin williams went back in

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Stoic Commie posted:

i pulled an entire jumanji out of your mom's attic last night op

oh gently caress, we were looking for that.

all we found was monopoly missing all of the tokens.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I found the diarrhoea of Ann Frank ...

sloppy writing

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hope it shows up last time someone mailed me something they sent it to michael skeleton and it never came

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Here's your answer, fishbulb:

http://www.amazon.com/McDonalds-Nickelodeon-Tangle-Twist-A-Zoid-Happy/dp/B0079SONQ8

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Stevie Lee posted:

that thing is fuckin blazed

yeah it looks pretty monged

OP, if you smoke weed could you put a lit spliff in its mouth & take a photo?or if you mail it to me i will do it
:420:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Nice work Detective

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Looks like ahh! real monsters but not really. Too bad the mystery was solved before I could get on the case.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
its probably ok if there are special times when you regress back to your baby age

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Deldo your mum used every day

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Well, poo poo. I already sent the toy to Sid so it can murder him in his sleep.

PM your address and I'll send you a certified certificate of certification instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like the idea of sending it to other somethingawful forums users, it will be like an adventure for the thing and also like we are sharing sex toys

• Locked thread