Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
RULES OF THE GAME

Skill, Stamina and Luck posted:

Before embarking on your adventure, you must first determine your own strengths and weaknesses.

Roll one die. Add 6 to this number and enter this total in the Skill box on the Adventure Sheet. Your skill score reflects your swordmanship and general fighting expertise - the higher, the better.

Roll both dice. Add 12 to the number rolled and enter this total in the Stamina box. Your Stamina score reflects your general constitution, your will to survive, your determination and overall fitness - the higher your Stamina score, the longer you will be able to survive.

There is also a Luck box. Roll one die, add 6 to the number and enter this total in the Luck box. Your Luck score indicates how naturally lucky a person you are. Luck - and magic - are facts of life in the fantasy world you are about to explore.]

Single Combat posted:

You will often come across pages in the book which instruct you to fight a creature of some sort. You must resolve the battle as described below.

1. Roll two dice for the creature. Add its Skill score. This total is the creature's Attack Strength.

2. Roll two dice for yourself. Add your current Skill. This total is your Attack Strength.

3. If your Attack Strength is higher, you have wounded the creature. If the creature's Attack Strength is higher, it has wounded you. If both are the same, you have both missed - start the next Attack Round from step 1 above.

4. If you wounded the creature, subtract 2 points from its Stamina score. You may use Luck here to do additional damage - see "Using Luck in Battles" below.

5. If the creature wounded you, subtract 2 points from your Stamina score. You may use Luck to minimise the damage - see "Using Luck in Battles" below.

6. Make the appropriate changes to either the creature's or your own Stamina scores (and your Luck score if you used Luck) and begin the next Attack Round (repeat Steps 1-6).

7. This continues until the Stamina score of either you or the creature you are fighting has been reduced to zero.

Battles posted:

Unlike other Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks, you are not alone all the time on this adventure. You command an army of soldiers made up of units of various races. You start your expedition with Dwarves, Elves, Warriors and Knights, and others will join your army during the course of the adventure.

Soldiers killed in battles are always lost in blocks of five, and if more than one race is engaged in a battle, you may choose which ones are lost. For example, if you have employed Dwarves and Knights against Goblins and receive 15 casualties, you may lose 15 Dwarves, or 15 Knights, or 10 Dwarfs and 5 Knights, or 5 Dwarfs and 10 Knights. Soldiers lost in ways other than in battle are deducted in the same way.

From time to time on your adventure, you will fight Skirmish Battles. To fight a Skirmish Battle, follow the combat sequence below.

1. Make a note of the number of your troops, not including yourself.

2. Make a note of the number of enemy troops.

3. Compare the size of the two armies and assess the situation. If the number of your troops is equal to the number of enemy troops, the situation would be "Even". If the number of your troops is less than the number of enemy troops, the situation would be "Inferior". If the number of your troops is greater than the number of enemy troops, the situation would be "Superior".

4. Roll one die and see what figure is given in the Skirmish Battle Results Table below for the appropriate Situation column.

Die Roll = 1
If "Inferior" - Lose 15 of your own troops
If "Even" - Lose 10 of your own troops
If "Superior" - Lose 5 of your own troops

Die Roll = 2
If "Inferior" - Lose 10 of your own troops
If "Even" - Lose 5 of your own troops
If "Superior" - Kill 5 enemy troops

Die Roll = 3
If "Inferior" - Lose 5 of your own troops
If "Even" - Lose 5 of your own troops

Die Roll = 4
If "Inferior" - Lose 10 of your own troops
If "Even" - Kill 5 enemy troops

Die Roll = 5
If "Inferior" - Kill 5 enemy troops
If "Even" - Kill 5 enemy troops
If "Superior" - Kill 10 enemy troops

Die Roll = 6
If "Inferior" - Kill 5 enemy troops
If "Even" - Kill 10 enemy troops
If "Superior" - Kill 15 enemy troops

5. Deduct the number of troops lost from either the enemy army or your own army.

6. If troops remain alive on both sides, return to step 1 or 2, adjusting the number of troops for the side that has just incurred losses.

7. If your own troops are wiped out, you too will have perished in battle.

Fighting More Than One Creature posted:

If you come across more than one creature in a particular encounter, the instructions on that page will tell you how to handle the battle. Sometimes you will treat them as a single opponent; sometimes you will fight each one in turn.

Luck posted:

At various times during your adventure, either in battles or when you come across situations in which you could either be lucky or unlucky (details of these are given on the pages themselves), you may call on your Luck to make the outcome more favourable. But beware! Using Luck is a risky business, and if you are unlucky, the results could be disastrous.

The procedure for using your Luck is as follows: roll two dice. If the number rolled is equal to or less than your current Luck score, you have been lucky and the result will go in your favour. If the number rolled is higher than your current Luck score, you have been unlucky and you will be penalised.

This procedure is known as "Testing your Luck". Each time you Test your Luck, you must subtract 1 point from your current Luck score. Thus you will soon realise that the more you rely on your Luck, the more risky this will become.

Using Luck in Battles posted:

On certain pages of the book, you will be told to Test your Luck and will be told of the consequences of your being lucky or unlucky. However, in battles, you always have the option of using your Luck either to inflict a more serious wound on the creature you have just wounded, or to minimise the effects of a wound the creature has just inflicted on you.

If you have just wounded the creature, you may Test your Luck as described above. If you are Lucky, you have inflicted a severe wound and may subtract an extra 2 points from the creature's Stamina score. However, if you are Unlucky, the wound was a mere graze and you must restore 1 point to the creature's Stamina (i.e. instead of scoring the usual 2 points of damage, you have now scored only 1).

If the creature has just wounded you, you may Test your Luck to try to minimise the wound. If you are Lucky, you have managed to avoid the full damage of the blow. Restore 1 point of Stamina (i.e. instead of doing 2 points of damage, it has done only 1). If you are Unlucky, you have taken a more serious blow. Subtract 1 extra Stamina point.

Remember that you must subtract 1 point from your Luck score every time you Test your Luck.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jul 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Background posted:

Fame and fortune are two things which most adventurers crave and, having survived Baron Sukumvit's infamous Deathtrap Dungeon, you now have both. It was thought impossible for anybody to battle their way successfully through the deadly dungeon in Fang, which was protected by the Baron's cunning Trialmasters. Yet somehow you survived and claimed the purse of 20,000 Gold Pieces in the Trial of Champions.

Now, wherever you walk in Fang, you are cheered, and in the taverns where you drink, people ask you about your perilous journey through the dungeon. "Was there a Bone Devil in the dungeon?"... "Did you see the beautiful Siren?"... "How did you overcome the Liche Queen?"... "What does a Coldclaw look like?"... "What is the colour of a Mutant Orc's blood?" Everybody is in awe of you and wants to know all about the evil dungeon.

But the constant attention soon becomes tiring and you resolve to set off on another quest as soon as possible. Besides, there is a new threat to Allansia which is gathering strength in the east. Before you set off, you decide to spend some of your hard-earned prize money, and you commission a small castle to be built for you on the south bank of the River Kok while you are away.

With the remaining 6,000 Gold Pieces, you decide to hire soldiers to make an army! Recently there have been sightings of a large number of Orcs and Goblins in the Forest of Fiends. There is a rumour that their leader is Agglax the Shadow Demon.

A Shadow Demon, as everybody who is anybody knows, is a servant of the Demon Princes and a commander of the Legions of the Damned. Since their banishment to the Void after the First Battle of Titan, however, the Demon Princes were thought to have been banished forever.

And yet one of their servants is reported to have been seen. This tale comes from an old scavenger calling himself Drek, who discovered a ruined temple near Zengis. Scratching around in the dirt in search of anything he might be able to sell, Drek found a black clay pot, corked and sealed with black wax. His curiosity proved too much for him and he broke the pot on a stone, hoping that it might contain gold or jewels. But his excitement soon turned to terror at the sight of what happened next.

As soon as the black pot broke apart, Drek was deafened by the most hideous and evil cry that he had ever heard in his life. Slowly a mist started to form, growing ever larger and darker, until it coalesced in the shape of a black robe wrapped around a body that was invisible save only for two pulsating, blood-red eyes. Drek screamed in total fear, but the Shadow Demon he had released simply turned and disappeared. The chaos-spawn was to grow again on Titan.

On the strength of Drek's story, you post recruitment notices all over Fang.

The honour of fighting alongside someone of your renown - with the added bonus of payment in gold - draws a long line of hopeful warriors outside the tavern where you intend to hire your soldiers. Many are alone, others come in groups, but all are eager to sign up. Some tell of old adventures, others of monsters slain.

You recognise the qualities you seek, and before nightfall your troops are chosen. Not knowing what dangers you will face, you decide not to hire all the warriors who have come, so as to have some gold left for the journey. You count the commission sheets and confirm that you have hired 100 Warriors, 50 Dwarves, 50 Elven Archers and 20 Knights.

In the morning, you buy food, provisions and baggage mules. When everything is paid for, you are left with 700 Gold Pieces which you put in a wooden chest and strap to one of the mules.

You make your way to the town square where your small army is assembled. Each unit leader is handed a yellow banner with the symbol of a burning sword emblazoned across it. To the cheers of the citizens of Fang, you lead your army out through the east gate towards an unknown and deadly foe.

NOW TURN TO SECTION 1.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jul 14, 2014

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
RESERVED

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 1 posted:

You have marched no more than two hundred yards when a fat, bearded man, huffing and puffing, runs up alongside you. He is dressed as a sea captain, although his uniform is dirty and crumpled, and his grubby hat is dented.

"Begging your pardon," gasps the captain, "but would you listen to my offer? I have just docked my ship in Fang and found everybody full of excitement. It seems that you are the cause of it. They tell me that you are traveling east to fight some demon or something. Well, I don't know about any demons, but I'm willing to take you and your men on my ship as far as Zengis - for a small consideration, of course. Just think of all those miles you won't have to walk! Sail up the River Kok in Captain Barnock's good ship Flying Toucan."

"And only 50 Gold Pieces am I asking for this luxury passage. Now, that's a bargain, is it not?" says the old sea-dog.

Question A

If you wish to sail on the Flying Toucan, turn to Section 37.

If you would rather continue marching, turn to Section 225.

Question B

Regardless of whether or not you accept Captain Barnock's offer, you proudly inform him that you are the renowned Champion of Deathtrap Dungeon, [INSERT NAME HERE].

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = [INSERT NAME HERE]
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 11/11

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 700

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jul 14, 2014

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Dwarves, Elves and dudes in heavy armor don't mix with boats. Don't take the boat

Who am I? WHO AM I? Do you not know the terrible Major Minor?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Two hundred and fifty men on a single boat? I don't see that going well. These boots were made for marching. Bob the Bold so decrees!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Two hundred and fifty men on a single boat? I don't see that going well. These boots were made for marching. Bob the Bold so decrees!

Two hundred and twenty. We start with 20 knights, not 50. I've fixed the typo in my post above.

Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning
We shall march! Army, Advance!

Oh uh and if anyone asks Victor Von Doom never passed here.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Let's March. The hardships on the road will help test the will of our untested men.

Our Name is Woseph Jong.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 1 posted:

Question A

If you would rather continue marching, turn to Section 225.

Question B

Regardless of whether or not you accept Captain Barnock's offer, you proudly inform him that you are the renowned Champion of Deathtrap Dungeon, MAJOR MINOR.

Section 225 posted:

You think about Captain Barnock's offer, but decide you would rather march east as you are more likely to recruit more troops on land. You set off and march through the open countryside without incident, following the River Kok eastwards.

In the late afternoon, you give the order for your troops to rest, and let them sit down in the knee-high grass.

Test your Luck.

code:
[url]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4570912/[/url]
Roll 2d6 = 8
LUCKY!
If you are Lucky, turn to Section 58.

If you are Unlucky, turn to Section 185.

Section 58 posted:

You suddenly catch sight of a grubby sackcloth bag lying hidden in the grass. You cut it open with your sword and, much to your surprise and pleasure, find 10 Gold Pieces.

You call cheerfully to your men, telling them it is time to move on, and in minutes you are on the march again.

Turn to Section 274.

Section 274 posted:

Less than an hour later, the ground becomes soggy underfoot and you see that you are marching straight towards a marsh.

If you wish to walk on into the marsh, turn to Section 199.

If you would rather walk the long way round the marsh, turn to Section 342.

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = Major Minor
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 10/11 :siren:

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 700 +10 = 710 :siren:

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 14, 2014

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Armies and marshes do not mix.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

March around. We need to look our very best for the demon.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Marching around will ensure our troops remain fresh.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
March an army through a marsh? Yeah, no.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Take the long way around.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
There were 16 pieces of gold in that bag. :colbert:

March around.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 274 posted:

Section 342 posted:

Your march round the marsh takes you past a wooden hut.

If you want to stop to take a look inside the hut, turn to Section 77.

If you would rather keep on marching, turn to Section 211.

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = Major Minor
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 10/11

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 710

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Screw it, take a look.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Let's take a look.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Keep on walking

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Let's take a peek. what's the worst that could happen?

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Just a quick peek.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Check it out.

It's probably a witch who's gonna kill us.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 342 posted:

Section 77 posted:

The old wooden door is stiff, and you have to put your shoulder to it to open it. As the door flies open, you hear the piercing scream of a female voice and are startled by what you see.

A young elf is tied to the top of a table, which is bolted to the floor in the middle of the rubbish-strewn hut.

Two yards above her stomach hangs a sword, suspended by a single thread of cotton which is looped over the end of an iron spike. The iron spike in turn protrudes horizontally from a wooden beam leading down into a hole in the rickety floorboards.

"Don't move!" shouts the elf. "One of the floorboards will trigger the release of the sword if you step on it!"

You have to decide whether or not to save the elf.

Will you:

Run in to grab the sword? Turn to Section 154.

Throw your backpack at the sword? Turn to Section 205.

Leave the Elf and march on? Turn to Section 320.

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = Major Minor
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 10/11

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 710

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Huh. Medieval Saw.

If we run in, we'll trigger the sword before we can grab it. Throw the backpack to knock the sword away.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Throw the backpack. How can we pass up the opportunity?

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
This might not end well, but it's still the more interesting of the three. Throw the backpack.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 77 posted:

Will you:

Section 205 posted:

Taking careful aim, you hurl your backpack at the sword, hoping to knock it safely on to the floor.

Roll two dice.

code:
Roll = 7
If the number rolled is the same as or less than your Skill, turn to Section 5.

If the number rolled is greater than your Skill, turn to Section 306.

Section 5 posted:

The backpack hits its target, sending the sword crashing to the floor with a loud clatter. The Elf starts to cry with relief as you cut the ropes that are binding her.

"Thank you," she sobs, "thank you for saving my life." She then pulls a ring off her finger and says, "Please take this ring as a token of my gratitude. It will bring you luck."

If you wish to take the ring, turn to Section 270.

If you prefer to refuse her gift, retrieve your backpack and rejoin your men outside, turn to Section 211.

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = Major Minor
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 10/11

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 710

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

That would be an awfully complicated way to pass off a cursed ring, so let's keep it.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Take it. This really shouldn't be an option. The idea that the game suggests that taking a gift for saving someone's life could be a trap does not bode well for us.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Take it.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 5 posted:

If you wish to take the ring, turn to Section 270.

If you prefer to refuse her gift, retrieve your backpack and rejoin your men outside, turn to Section 211.

Section 270 posted:

You take the ring and place it on your little finger because of its small size. Suddenly the Elf begins to laugh, but it is a sinister laugh. She starts to tug at her ears and you watch her peel the skin forward off her face, to reveal a hideous skull with green, blood-veined eyes.

She drops the mask on the floor and steps towards you, mouth wide open. You try to draw your sword, but find yourself unable to move. With terrible ferocity, she starts to bite at your throat, as is the way of a Trickster Hag. Your adventure is over.

DEATH NUMBER ONE

Killed by Trickster Hag disguised as an Elf Maiden in Distress

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
THE ADVENTURE RESUMES WITH BOB THE BOLD

Section 1 posted:

You have marched no more than two hundred yards when a fat, bearded man, huffing and puffing, runs up alongside you. He is dressed as a sea captain, although his uniform is dirty and crumpled, and his grubby hat is dented.

"Begging your pardon, Bob the Bold" gasps the captain, "but would you listen to my offer? I have just docked my ship in Fang and found everybody full of excitement. It seems that you are the cause of it. They tell me that you are traveling east to fight some demon or something. Well, I don't know about any demons, but I'm willing to take you and your men on my ship as far as Zengis - for a small consideration, of course. Just think of all those miles you won't have to walk! Sail up the River Kok in Captain Barnock's good ship Flying Toucan."

"And only 50 Gold Pieces am I asking for this luxury passage. Now, that's a bargain, is it not?" says the old sea-dog.

If you would rather try marching into the marsh, turn to Section 225 and then proceed to Section 199.

If you would rather try marching around the marsh again, turn to Section 225 and then proceed to Section 342.

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = Bob the Bold
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 11/11

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 700

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

DEATH NUMBER ONE

Killed by Trickster Hag disguised as an Elf Maiden in Distress

I stand by my earlier statement.

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

gently caress the swamp, get on the boat.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Do everything the same. Literally everything. Hope we fail the backpack tossing roll and kill her by mistake or, if we succeed there again, don't accept the ring.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Do everything the same as the last guy, then rush into the hut so she gets skewered on the sword.

And then she'll turn out to have been a genuine Elf Maiden that time, because screw you, that's why.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Section 1 posted:

If you would rather try marching into the marsh, turn to Section 225 and then proceed to Section 199.

If you would rather try marching around the marsh again, turn to Section 225 and then proceed to Section 342.

Section 225 posted:

You think about Captain Barnock's offer, but decide you would rather march east as you are more likely to recruit more troops on land. You set off and march through the open countryside without incident, following the River Kok eastwards.

In the late afternoon, you give the order for your troops to rest, and let them sit down in the knee-high grass.

Test your Luck.

code:
Roll 2d6 = 4
LUCKY!
If you are Lucky, turn to Section 58.

If you are Unlucky, turn to Section 185.

Section 58 posted:

You suddenly catch sight of a grubby sackcloth bag lying hidden in the grass. You cut it open with your sword and, much to your surprise and pleasure, find 10 Gold Pieces.

You call cheerfully to your men, telling them it is time to move on, and in minutes you are on the march again.

Turn to Section 274.

Section 274 posted:

Section 342 posted:

Your march round the marsh takes you past a wooden hut.

Section 77 posted:

The old wooden door is stiff, and you have to put your shoulder to it to open it. As the door flies open, you hear the piercing scream of a female voice and are startled by what you see.

A young elf is tied to the top of a table, which is bolted to the floor in the middle of the rubbish-strewn hut.

Two yards above her stomach hangs a sword, suspended by a single thread of cotton which is looped over the end of an iron spike. The iron spike in turn protrudes horizontally from a wooden beam leading down into a hole in the rickety floorboards.

"Don't move!" shouts the elf. "One of the floorboards will trigger the release of the sword if you step on it!"

You have to decide whether or not to save the elf.

Will you:

Section 205 posted:

Taking careful aim, you hurl your backpack at the sword, hoping to knock it safely on to the floor.

Roll two dice.

code:
Roll = 12
If the number rolled is the same as or less than your Skill, turn to Section 5.

If the number rolled is greater than your Skill, turn to Section 306.

Section 306 posted:

The backpack just misses the sword, crashes into the far wall and lands on the floor. The impact tilts one of the floorboards forwards and releases the cotton holding the sword.

The sword drops straight down on to the Elf but, to your surprise, merely bounces off her stomach.

"Untie me," she begs, "and I will explain!"

If you wish to untie her, turn to Section 243.

If you would rather leave this strange Elf, retrieve your backpack and rejoin your men outside, turn to Section 320.

Adventure Sheet posted:

Personal Attributes

Name = Bob the Bold
Skill = 10/10
Stamina = 19/19
Luck = 10/11 :siren:

Wealth

Gold Pieces = 710 :siren:

Inventory

Soldiers

Warriors - 100
Dwarves - 50
Elven Archers - 50
Knights - 20

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Grab our poo poo and keep on walking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Untie her and tear her head off.

• Locked thread