Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
At this point I'm just assuming the hag is Nately's whore from Catch-22. We'd have to be crazy to want to save this woman. But then, we're obviously crazy for gathering an army to fight a shadow demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
gently caress yes we are taking the key to Pandora's box :shepicide:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Go on, take the money and run. I'm sure this can't possibly be a magic gold ring left by the hag that will magically change size to fit homeboy's fingers.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Snugglecakes posted:

Doom does not submit! :doom: fight them!

I can't second this any harder but holy poo poo I want to. Doom does as he chooses, and answers to no one!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Fool! Doom drinks what he pleases! Doom is ruled by many devils, but a fear of drink is not one of them!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Doom hides from no man. All shall kneel before Doom!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Realtalk though we're probably gonna die. I'd considering this a valuable fact finding excursion. You can't take it with you, spend spend spend.

Turns out our gold is the hag. "As you reach into your money bag, you find it mysteriously gone! Some rogue must have taken it! In its place you find the swamp hag shapeshifted into just a head that bites your hand clean off! Deduct three points from your stamina."

Death counter:
Victor Von Doom - Got chewed out.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
What is Doom without someone to rule?

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Eat a pie, get slapped in the face by a live fish and die.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

quote:

However, unknown to you or indeed to anyone in the crowd including the staff of this arena of gluttony, a pressure-trap had been installed in the table several midnights ago and your full weight pressing down as you stand on the table is just enough to set off the trap.

A hidden panel in the opposite wall slides open and a dagger with a glittering green hilt flies out from the sea of faces - you are barely able to glimpse it out of the corner of your eye.

Who does this. What possible explanation is there for installation a pressure trap in your tables. I can imagine Big Belly Man even setting his hands on the table would result in this going off.

gently caress yes we are inspecting some barrels, Donkey Kong might be there.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Let sleeping sacks lie, we've got a sewer to investigate people. I'm sure the hag will be after us soon enough.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Come on. It's right there in the name. The hag isn't even trying to be subtle anymore. Hell yes we're sleeping in the haghouse.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

BigLeafyTree posted:

Personally I like the idea that there's just one highly dedicated hag that really gets around.

poo poo. You guys. It's been right there in front of us the whole time. Agglax? More like Hagglax.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
What is this I don't even

The hag is an accomplished brewer of all loving things. Why wouldn't she be holy poo poo.

Let's dwarf this poo poo.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Investigate. We've already been bored to death, why not boar'd?

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Let us lose our army, posthaste.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Galick posted:

DIVE, DIVE, DIVE! :black101:

Holy Diver :regd10:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Mikl posted:

Knowing this book, the answer is likely "Most definitely."

Section 666

Upon raising the crystal to Agglax, he shrieks in terror and makes a frenzied cry!

Did you release the Blog who led you to the crystal? If so, turn to section 330.

If not, turn to section 330.

• Locked thread