Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Do everything the same as the last guy, then rush into the hut so she gets skewered on the sword.

And then she'll turn out to have been a genuine Elf Maiden that time, because screw you, that's why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Someone's calling for help? What could possibly go wrong? Let's go help them!

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
No choice other than blundering in blindly or giving up and going home? Ah, Fighting Fantasy, how I've missed you. Let them and their captors know we're here, with only ten soldiers, and that we're carrying large amounts of money!

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
A: This is likely to be a huge screwover, but let's wear the thing anyway.

B: Chances are that Hill Men will either love or hate Dwarves... so let's have ten dwarves.

C: We come in peace!

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
God dammit we are going to Try marching around the marsh, ignore the wooden hut, rescue the ten caged Warriors in the woods, take the beetle amulet but don't place it around your neck, choose to wrestle Vine and make the first move by diving at his legs even if it kills us! Again.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Oh hell yes we're challenging Big Belly Man. No-one has a bigger belly than Doom!

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
We can afford to risk a point of Stamina for a chance to avenge ourselves upon Big Belly Man. Do it.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Much as I'd like us to gamble away what's left of our money, it wouldn't surprise me if this book only let us visit one of these places before kicking us out of the town. So we'd best go to the Blue Pig to find a guide that it'll then turn out we can't afford.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Yeah, I'm beginning to think we should have braved the forest first in the hopes that we found more clues for navigating the cave. Still, we might as well follow Thog's instructions, if only to stop him saying "I told you so."

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
As long as the Chaos Warriors aren't all hags in disguise, we'll be fine. Send in the clowns Knights!

Readingaccount posted:

"The enemy will send forth waves of disposable minions. You must respond in kind."
All I can say to this is that our own player character is the most disposable thing in this book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Yeah, if one of our warriors can't handle two goblins then he's not worth saving. Eat the Troll!

• Locked thread