Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
In John Lydon's autobiography Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs he describes two food additive stories :

1/ Glen Matlock, the goody goody momma's boy bassist of the original Pistols line up was always getting picked on by the rest of the band. One day they got a baguette, hollowed out the middle, put fresh liver in it and poured boiling water into it. When cool enough, they hosed the loaf and jizzed in it. Then they gave Glen the sandwich and he ate it.

2/ When Johhny was established in a house with his girlfriend, a group of bikers came and were openly flirting with Johnny's mrs and kinda making it obvious there was nothing he could do about it ... or was there? He went into the kitchen with Sid, heated up the frying pan with some oil in it and shat in the pan, frying his faeces with some seasoning and onions. He then served it up in sandwiches to the bikers who all thought it was very tasty.

Anyway, my own irl story was a guy who always stole booze when no-one was looking at parties so we laid a trap. Dark rum 3/4 full in a half pint bottle and filled the rest with fresh piss. Needless to say the bottle went missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
black coffee and hot sauce but i drink instead of being a dick

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the sex pistols wer mad hosed up, thats punk rock rightthere

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
The sex pistols were a contrived corporate experiment that went incredibly well and spent the rest of their lives in a self destructive downward spiral because they knew that they all were complete poo poo but kept getting paid anyway.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
someone gave me some dessert she made then she told me it was made with breast milk as an afterthought

i said thanks, threw it away when she left then never accepted food from white people ever again

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hobohemian posted:

The sex pistols were a contrived corporate experiment that went incredibly well and spent the rest of their lives in a self destructive downward spiral because they knew that they all were complete poo poo but kept getting paid anyway.

and then i named myself after their bassist who couldnt even play bass andi continued to bother people in his name

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

one time i made something for someone and i put cilantro in it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you monster

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Oil Can Boyd posted:

and then i named myself after their bassist who couldnt even play bass andi continued to bother people in his name

Yeah, you are a pretty unoriginal trite poster with nothing meaningful to contribute, so I always like your old name better.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

laminated this picture to the bottom of the soup bowl

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Twee as gently caress posted:

someone gave me some dessert she made then she told me it was made with breast milk as an afterthought

i said thanks, threw it away when she left then never accepted food from white people ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zT6oPeV6YQ

baby gaga ice cream

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

that's pretty punk

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

"it's free range" :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hobohemian posted:

Yeah, you are a pretty unoriginal trite poster with nothing meaningful to contribute, so I always like your old name better.

its okay im another corporate gimmick now

• Locked thread