Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sting
:wcw:
:tastykake:
:a2m:
:q:
:douche:
:vince:
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:
  • Roman Reigns opens the show to talk about his title shot at Battleground. Kane interrupts and Reigns calls him a bitch. They brawl and are pulled apart by security. Finlay tries to restore order but oversteps and gets speared for his trouble.
  • The Wyatt Family defeats the Usos in their best of 1501 series. The Usos tried to do Twin Magic but it failed and then they complained about it.
  • Alicia Fox vs. Nikki Bella in a “one hand tied behind your back” match doesn’t start when Alicia doesn’t get her arm tied and then beats up Nikki.
  • Rusev taps out Rob Van Dam to the camel clutch.
  • Randy Orton defeats Dean Ambrose in a good back-and-forth match with an RKO.
  • Dolph Ziggler vs. ADR part 10000000 ends when Ziggler is distracted by Fandango dancing on the announce table and promptly loses.
  • The Rhodes Brothers are backstage and talking weird because they are weird.
  • Butt the Shitman Fart comes out to show how much he loves Canada and Montreal. Bret Hart’s music interrupts and there’s two Bret Harts in the ring. It is impossible to tell them apart.
  • Bret Hart, in his first match in several years in a WWE ring, loses to Sheamus, who rudely beats up an old man who’s also a stroke victim.
  • Chris Jericho defeats the Miz. After, Bray Wyatt appears to cut a promo on Jericho. Jericho goes to beat up Bray but the other Wyatt members appear and he holds off.
  • Cesaro makes fun of Canadians. He loses to Kofi Kingston.
  • Mrs. CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK teams with Paige against the Funkadactyls. The Funkadactyls lose after Cameron is bad at wrestling then they fight each other.
  • In a hard-fought match, Bo Dallas defeats El Torito with a second rope Bo-Dog.
  • Seth Rollins vs. John Cena ends with a DQ after Cena is attacked by both Kane and Randy Orton. Roman Reigns comes out to even it up and takes both Kane and Orton out. Rollins hits both Reigns and Cena with the briefcase and tries to cash in but is thwarted by Dean Ambrose. Ambrose and Rollins fight up the ramp. Cena gets up and AA’s Orton. Reigns gives a spear to Kane. Roman and Cena hold each other’s hands high as Raw goes off the air.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW:

1. Sting might be on it!
Why you should care: Stink recently sent out a tweet with today’s date on it. Could he be on Raw? Don’t know. Could he be making a business play for his real estate company? Don’t know! Could he be setting up for an Undertaker feud? Don’t! No!

2. The Funkadactyls have exploded!
Why you should care: Girl, bye. :(

3. Cool six man tag team match!
Why you should care: The Shield is in their first 6 man tag team match since a clean sweep of Evolution at Payback, taking a month off to win a briefcase and almost win the top title in the company. Wait… why are they on different sides? Why aren’t they a team anymore?

4. This uh, the intercontinental championship battle royale?
Why you should care: who will be in this match will it be this guy. or will it be that guy

5. America vs. Russia continues!
Why you should care: We didn’t get to see it last week and it will have the chance to be really hot like it was two weeks ago!

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu
http://wrestling-network.net/

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Also Summer Rae and Layla decided to dump Fandango and form Laycool Mach II

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I know it's our weekly tradition with the start of RAW threads, but seriously: gently caress NCIS. I only say the last three minuets of that Transsexual but just...:ughh: gently caress everyone involved with this show.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oh my god its REAL ESTATE STEVE

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Selling for the bird right now.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Could only have been topped had he also ripped off his Sting shirt to reveal another Sting shirt.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

Blasmeister posted:

Could only have been topped had he also ripped off his Sting shirt to reveal another Sting shirt.

It's Sting shirts all the way down.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

oh my god its REAL ESTATE STEVE

I've got some swamp land you may be interested in

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Stink won't be on Raw. These rumors are wronk.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I've got some swamp land you may be interested in

Every little thing you do is magic.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Pre-show time, it's still in the bomb shelter, where Byron, Alex, and Booker have all been locked in with some guy on the computer in the back.

E: Swagger and Rusev are gonna have a peace conference.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Alex Riley looks like he's been on a bender for the past week and they just managed to pull him out of a motel for this pre show.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
RIP Rusev's streak, may he superkick all of the Next Guys forever.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I want Swagger to just answer all of Rusev's stuff with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8 clips. For no particular reason.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I want Swagger to just answer all of Rusev's stuff with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8 clips. For no particular reason.

Hulk Hogan entrance video except with Swagger shopped over Hogan. The nods will be great.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Tonight:
Wooooooooooooooo

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
how old is that picture

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Will there be rafters in WWE 2k15?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Daniel Bryan posted:

how old is that picture

At least pre TNA.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

how old is that picture

Decade+ surely. Look at that face.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Pretty sure that's an Evolution era pic.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Can John Cena overcome the odds? Find out at Battleground ~*fart*~

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody wanna join the "How high is Ric Flair's BAC tonight" pool?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Wonder if they'll debut Charlotte anytime soon, or just have Ric around to slur some more confusing promos. Could the divas division even handle having 4 things happening at once?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Anybody wanna join the "How high is Ric Flair's BAC tonight" pool?

His BAC is all of it. Hoping for some tears myself.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know how some people aren't super excited to see Sting?

Well those people are busters :colbert:

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
A-Ri needs to pick better people to be his "guys".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

You know how some people aren't super excited to see Sting?

Well those people are busters :colbert:

• Locked thread