Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Oh hey i didnt see you cum in! No more fresh milk in the fridge over here in this home so looks like i gotta get out the boxed milk from the cupboard and use that! Hey, better than having to visit mr patel in my underwear again know what i mean, what im sayin? haha

Hey, what a wild world, ya know?? a world with room temp milk in boxes for 60 cents just sittin on the shelf, everybody walkin past it at the supermarket... paying no mind... it llke no big deal guys, gonna just (not!!)chill here next to the rice or jello, am i right or am i right.... haha?

Its just one of those things ya know, some times life seems a bit LoOoPy but you deal with it and just keep on keepin' on; can't question every thing or you'll go a little fruity lOoPs yourself, haha. you are what you eat as they say and you gotta know what i'm saying there!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
But enough small talk, how about a powdered egg omelet?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

op sucks parmalat of dick

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ive never had box milk, but i dont even really like regular milk

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
at first i read it as pouring the box of cereal onto the milk and i was like who does that drat

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Oh hey i didnt see you cum in! No more fresh milk in the fridge over here in this home so looks like i gotta get out the boxed milk from the cupboard and use that! Hey, better than having to visit mr patel in my underwear again know what i mean, what im sayin? haha

Hey, what a wild world, ya know?? a world with room temp milk in boxes for 60 cents just sittin on the shelf, everybody walkin past it at the supermarket... paying no mind... it llke no big deal guys, gonna just (not!!)chill here next to the rice or jello, am i right or am i right.... haha?

Its just one of those things ya know, some times life seems a bit LoOoPy but you deal with it and just keep on keepin' on; can't question every thing or you'll go a little fruity lOoPs yourself, haha. you are what you eat as they say and you gotta know what i'm saying there!!

come to america, we have cold boxes of milk.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Box milk is sheeple

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Light Gun Man posted:

at first i read it as pouring the box of cereal onto the milk and i was like who does that drat

yeah on second thot i was like wait oh yeah fags do

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
i've had powdered milk and eggs.
you live

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Did you know that in canada they put milk in bags? IN BAGS! Those crazy motherfuckers. I tell you what.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Did you know that in canada they put milk in bags? IN BAGS! Those crazy motherfuckers. I tell you what.

i get what youre sayin! we humans sure love to put milk everywhere in all sorts of devices haha,

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Should have just used water+condensed milk, OP

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
babby lunch bag

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

i would rather have no milk even though it would make meeting my macros harder

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
can't have cornflakes without a whole lotta milka

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Modern Day Hercules posted:

in Canada milk comes froma cow's dick and is consumed with great trepidation

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i ain't had milk in years

i'm still alive, though

makes you think.

edit: breast milk, i mean

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
op you may be suffering from retardation hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i know you tried to make a thread but it didnt really turn out and youre usually one of the low-mid tier posters too huh so sad

• Locked thread