Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

:siren:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:siren:

My name is Bring Back Noid, and my client The Gravitron won the first ever GOON1 Climax.

I said my client The Gravitron won the first ever GOON1 Climax.

My client The Gravitron won the first EVER GOON1 Climax.

With that out of the way, my apologies. Personal life problems got in the way just as I was about to get the proposed Tag Team Tournament for our next official GOON1 Climax going. Nothing I could help, but I'm sure you guys were a little bummed as I was.

Now that Teddy Long no longer works for the WWE, I have decided that this time around, I will not be making it a tag team match, playas.

What I have decided to do instead is to extend the fun to be a mid to long-term ongoing thing. I will start with a bi-weekly card, and if I get enough momentum, we might bump it up to a weekly card of several matches; and a PPV-style large show perhaps monthly. Time will tell. I've got all the time in the world now, so no worries!

Now, with that said -- We need to fill out our roster! I still have all of your original GOON1 Climax favorites, as well as a few from your submissions for the GOON1 Tag Team Climax already made.

I would like you to email psp.goon.wrestling@gmail.com if you'd like to participate - Include the following:

1)SA Username
2)Character Name
3)Character Physical Description
4)2 Strengths 2 Weaknesses from the list
code:
(Striking)(Grappling)(Heart)(Cardio)(Legs)(Body)(Neck)(Arms)(Finisher Strength)(Submission Strength)
5)The Wrestler's Style who matches yours best OR A description of your wrestler's style
6)Four Signature Moves
7)Finisher name and Description
8)Theme Song if you have one picked out

If you wish to involve one of your prior characters you either sent me before, or you used in the GOON1 Climax, just email me your SA Username and the name of that character.

I would like to limit the characters per user to 2 for the moment -- so you can use your GOON1 character and still make a new one!

As was the case before, this isn't supposed to be any kind of stupid serious :siren:E-FED:siren: so cut your promos elsewhere. There can be a little joking here and there, but this is done for the entertainment of us all; and nothing more. Don't ruin it, please - we all had lots of fun last time.

Now, event discussion starts here with two topics.

A) What day of the week would be best for streaming the matches?
B)Do you want to stick with one main championship belt, or should we explore having a tag division and a 2nd tier belt (provided large enough roster of course)?

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES PSP

:goatsecx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
Fantastic! Bill Dollars and whoever I submitted for the Tag Team dealy are gunning for the gold!

E: As for the task at hand, I really don't have a preference for the day of the stream.

Secondly, definitely have secondary belts should there be enough people sign up.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I have submitted my CAW.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Submitted a guy as well, and he's best for business.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Ratedargh posted:

Fantastic! Bill Dollars and whoever I submitted for the Tag Team dealy are gunning for the gold!

I can't say often enough how much love I have for Bill Dollars.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.

Bring Back Noid posted:

I can't say often enough how much love I have for Bill Dollars.

He's primed to rebound after a slightly disappointing showing last time around.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

am i still ref

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Submitted!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

in this poo poo to win this poo poo

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't know how this works but all cower before my character

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
King Louis XX and some Cardinal character I barely remember making are going to crush the competition...with Catholicism!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jul 15, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

A) What day of the week would be best for streaming the matches?
B)Do you want to stick with one main championship belt, or should we explore having a tag division and a 2nd tier belt (provided large enough roster of course)?

A: There's something going on in psp-tv basically every night of the week, but Thursday and Friday are the least structured and planned out so one of those would probably work best
B: Wait for all the characters to get made before thinking about a tag division

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Salty Sturgeon is gonna cradle suplex all you land lubbers.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

New to this, so quick question before I start making a character- can I make a girl wrestler? Also, is there an example of a previous character so I know what sort of detail I need to go into?

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
A gentleman is born.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Luneshot posted:

New to this, so quick question before I start making a character- can I make a girl wrestler? Also, is there an example of a previous character so I know what sort of detail I need to go into?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't think the name of my finisher will fit in that box.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Also yes I want him to come back, thank you

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The return of the Deviant Seven is neigh! "Sex Pervert" Rhod Johnson is here.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Alright, submission sent. :ohdear:

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I don't know if my second guy was one of the ones you still had or not so I submitted him again. Also more Yummy Mummy. Yummy Mummy forever.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I am so goddamn excited.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I had no idea this was a thing. Sent off a character and am hoping it makes it in.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Your moves, creeps. Robocop is coming.

Half Machine.
Half Man.
All Wrestler.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

All shall kneel before the newest graduate of Power Bottom Uti's Dungeon.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

All shall kneel before the newest graduate of Power Bottom Uti's Dungeon.

Will the Anal Linguist toss his competitors like so much salad?

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Man I wish I would've read the thread before I had finished with my CAWs.

I feel Friday would be the best day for this kind of a thing and as much as I like tag team wrestler we should probably wait for the roster to fill up before we start shoving people together.

Lost Rivell
Jun 4, 2012
I was actually wondering if you were okay -- I remembered the last post, and it's good to see that you're back in action.

Also, I would like to say that Harry Palma (Palms? I forget) has been working long and hard in your absence, and he's ready to give GCW some stiff competition. Dick joke, dick joke, Val Venis pun, ejaculate.

(Does anyone want Kid Bitkash to make a return, or should some new unfortunate face enter the ring? Are bitcoiners even still funny?)

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Are you prepared for Fat Chris Harris in a Singlet? He's gonna knock your brains out.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

welcome to RAW! IS! MEDICO!

Friday evenings/weekends would be best for me, but any evening is cool.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Great, I'm getting some good responses already! Glad to see - and of course Hulkamatt is still the referee of our hearts. Who could replace him?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Submitted my form, feel free to change whatever I'm not too picky

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I have no idea what I'm doing, but submitted one wrestler anyway!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Also yeah, Fridays are good.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Between The Great Klani and Coldberg, I don't think I need a third, but if an idea on that level comes up, maybe I'll consider a replacement.

Also I think we should start normal with just the one belt (plus maybe a tag division), but have gimmick tournaments every so often.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Yeah I'm down with the 1 title + tourney idea. Make it like NJPW, give out trophies all the time for some reason.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Do you still have Fucktrain Jethro?

Piss Wesker
Oct 17, 2012
Oh man, I can't wait for The Gravitron to defend his title! Plus the debut of the monster of the Motherland, Vostok Svensk.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Fucktrain Jethro is gonna drag Graviton down. Down to taint smellin town.

e: also he has a twitter now. https://twitter.com/fuqtrain

coconono fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jul 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I would just like to take a moment and reassure everyone that the hated "self-insert" Ross Stevens will not be making a comeback (ya'll hurt his feelings). His replacement will be glorious.

• Locked thread