Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Desumaytah posted:

Wait, Rollins got legit hurt during that match? gently caress.

Fuuuuuuck.

Nobody actually knows everyone is just panicking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Auron posted:

Because Paige stinks at anything that requires talking.

No she stinks at wwe's overly scripted non sense. In NXT she did some really decent to good segments where she talked. I think this story line might just be really stupid.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Auron posted:

There is no doubt that the storyline is stupid, but Paige is not a good talker in the least. She's had plenty of opportunities to speak, and nothing, from her mannerisms to her emotions, comes across organic. Even the whole scream-o thing is cringe inducing.

I dunno she seemed absolutely genuine when she won the title, and I see nothing wrong with her scream at all. I think people here just like to pick on small things that I am sure will be fixed over time and experience. Just because every angle she has been put on is bad doesn't mean she is bad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I feel like this poo poo is kind of stupid. Like where could they even possibly go with this?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I would hate if it leads to just cancelling the Rollins Ambrose match at Payback. That sounds like it will be the best match on the card.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Punk's been moved to the Alumni section

RIP

That is a hilarious group of people to be grouped with.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ayn rand hand job posted:

Don't worry, they'll both still be in the hospital, just beating the poo poo out of each other.

It'll end when Dean starts beating Seth with a colostomy bag.

I would watch this match.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Liar Lyre posted:

I'm just disappointed that CM Punk didn't get proper final match. It just feels like there is some unfinished business for him. If only he could have stuck around for a few more months and had one more match at Mania.

With as lovely as he was wrestling I am glad he went out when he did. It sucks that we won't have him to stir poo poo up anymore, but I would rather him leave healthy than wrestle sloppy and hurt the guy he is wrestling or himself.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Wasn't it pretty much shown that she accidently didn't pay for it on the self checkout machine. Like she paid for everything else but forgot to scan it? Seems pretty reasonable for her to not get in too much trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Delsaber posted:

Keep the name, but start using Rollins Band's "Liar" as his entrance music.

That would actually rule.

• Locked thread