Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I actually gave up watching by the end, what's this about Rollins being hurt?

well hes hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ambrose stopped rollins from cashing in with his mind

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh my god all my 5s take them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Stealthed Zombie posted:

If you replay RAW, you can see Ambrose appear from under the ring briefly and grab Rollins leg as he lands. When officials went looking for him...he had vanished.

back...and to the left...

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

Shut up and take my yen.

EDIT: Oh god, I just realized what this is from, how did I not recognize it?

I would legit pay money to commission this whole arc be done

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

well the wrestling itself was really good tonight

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

I was planning on skipping Battleground because what a boring loving card, and the WWE deciding to send me spoilers didn't exactly help. Any worthwhile matches at all?

tag

then gtfo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

You guys said this was a lovely way to respond but personally I think it was a savvy business move.

I hope lana comes out tonight and is like "YOU AMERICANS ARE SOOOO SENSITIVE :911:"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Everblight posted:

The only thing that could make me pull the trigger and buy the network would be a half-hour or longer weekly show with guys like Zeb/Dutch and Farooq just telling awesome crazy road stories week after week. The craziness that must have gone on back then would be amazing to bask in.

"come listen to all the felonies committed that are now past statue of limitations!"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Everblight posted:

I mean, yes?

I'm so in!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Some Other Guy posted:

the ic title is cursed anyway

i thought wade's promo was about the ic title last night.

first it's cool then :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Also by the face.

There's a face in there???

• Locked thread