Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I didn't watch most of Raw tonight but I DID go get unlimited wings at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. Asian Zing sauce, and a few Long Island Iced Teas. Pretty chill night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Teddybear posted:

Those wings probably suck but unlimited amounts of them would be cool as hell.

Now I want wings.

They taste much better when washed down with copious amounts of booze.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Give John Cena the briefcase.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't even like Brock Lesnar all that much!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

So in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies is all wrestling a shoot? Or is Bonesaw just a dangerous worker?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tezzor posted:

it's alphabetical

You're alphabetical

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't respect John Cena. I can't respect anybody who likes Fist of the North Star.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Remember when loving Billy Gunn and Road Dogg held the tag titles in 2014? That was a lovely loving time for everyone involved.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sting loving sucks and having him be Undertaker's possibly last match sucks.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't want John Cena or Brock Lesnar to be WWE champion :smith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WWE is bad.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wanna angrily unsubscribe from the WWE Network but I never subscribed to it in the first place thread what should I do?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

stop buying WWE's ppv full price?

But I didn't I streamed it for free.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

If I see you at a party I'm gonna push you into the pool.

Like you'd be invited to a party.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WWE thoroughly squandered two of my favorite wrestlers going today (Cesaro and Wyatt). At this point I just hope Cesaro is being paid well because I've given up all hope that they're ever gonna push him. And if Bray doesn't start getting some big wins fast then he's as good as dead.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Randy Knock Out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Right. Now what I was asking is for your source on why the RKO is named after some dumb defunct movie studio.

Hint: It's not

Calm down.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Who cares you nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Roman Reigns's Hot Topic pants are hilarious.

• Locked thread