Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The crowd loving owns for chanting boring, things are coming up Valeyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am really excited for the Stinger

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

I was rooting for HHH, followed by Batista, during it :getin:

same!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Luneshot posted:

Video games are art, you heard it from Vince himself

Stinger looks loving great. I need him now.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Luigi Thirty posted:

According to the casting call that's a body double. He still looks all right though and doesn't want to do much more than one last big match.

Hmm is this anyway related to that thing the other week about Sting and an orcehstra? Can someone post the Sting related media that was on RAW or whatever please

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
John Cena is entertaining and I like him for the same reasons I like Superman, I don't care if his STF is sloppy

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

RBX posted:

I like this a lot. Especially since WM wasn't the usual "reset everything".

your avatar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmb0F00YPE

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Paulocaust posted:

There's something legit wrong with your brain.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sir Jebus posted:

No matter how many times you change your av, you are still a bad poster :(

I never changed it the last two times, this is me just getting it back to something good now

If Daniel Bryan's in-ring career is done then he could come over here and make a fortune as the face of Scotland's Yes (for independance) campaign

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Professor Funk posted:

This was posted on today's Cageside Seats' Rumor Roundup, which normally pulls from the Observer, PWInsider, etc. Is there actually any legitimacy to this? Or just ~WrassleNewz~ bullshit?

I can confirm this is likely to happen

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Now that the streak is dead I would imagine Sting winning; why not?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

Valeyard peeing himself itt

:vince:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sting is in better shape than Undertaker these days, or at least could be if he tried

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

If he spent the year it takes Undertaker to recover from one match working out then that wouldn't be a problem

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Sting took 14 months off prior to Starrcade 97 and showed up pasty and out of shape.

If the match happens I imagine he'll show up in good shape for a 56 year old and the match will be pretty good but Sting's track record is not good.

Someone in the back of my mind I knew this but I think I rejected it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Celebrate.

I'll be right there with you. Really though, I am looking forward to Brock/Cena again, it's gonna own.

projecthalaxy posted:

Wow, I've never seen the plancha version of the Flying Nothing.

How do you learn to fly off of a 500lb set of steps?

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jul 20, 2014

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Frankston posted:

The worst thing about John Cena losing the title is that he will win it back again

That's the best part! One more time baby wooooooooooooo!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LightsGameraAction posted:

I never thought I'd see the day that HHH would allow anyone but himself to break Flair's record.

If there is one guy I would like to see break Flair's record other than John Cena; then it's Triple H. Sadly, I don't see that actually happening though

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

This should be stressed as much as possible. I get that the WM29 match had Brock get a concussion pretty early in the match and Triple H had dry ice burns, but their Summerslam and Extreme Rules matches were also boring as gently caress. Brock was never able to look like the crazy monster he normally does in matches, gee I wonder why...

Yeah I am sure Triple H's huge ego stopped him from being beaten up by Brock, the same way it stopped him from being owned by Daniel Bryan in the opening match of Wrestlemania 30. Oh wait

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Just because he's been good this year don't let that color all his previous bullshit.

Aren't we talking about his matches with Brock Lesnar, which took place in the last year?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
John Cena owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yuriy posted:

i got you bro

• Locked thread