Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

pressedbunny posted:

I much prefer the idea of Lesnar showing up once in a blue moon and never being beaten. He's the guy everyone knows is legitimately the toughest person on the roster, he's been a monster in WWE since his first day and he's the guy who beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania, cleanly and definitively. It is absurd to have him lose ever again, other than perhaps to a multi-person beatdown with chairs and tables.

And I like the idea of there continuing to be some sort of above-the-belt, omnipresent force now that The Undertaker is gone. Before, no matter who had the belt, no matter how good they were, they were always #2 behind The Undertaker at WrestleMania. Now they're #2 behind Brock Lesnar, whenever he shows up. That constant threat, the knowledge that there is always that bigger fish, is much more effective than the <4 weeks of moderate boasting that would result from someone like Daniel Bryan or John Cena pinning him.

So this is totally resulting in Cena beating him again.

Cole: John Cena really is the best sports entertainer ever! Goodnight everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Just have him on crutches talking trash for the next year. "When I can walk you'll all be sorry!"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I never get tired of Goldust pulling a Kermit the Frog face whenever Stardust gets *really* weird

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Just give him a mask and a quest to destroy the ugly. Less Cody though, more Vega from Street Fighter

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

ScottyBomb posted:

This was the storyline I didn't know I wanted. I would watch the hell out of this.

Henry/Rollins: Hey. I'm ready to cash in my Money in the Bank now.
Triple H: Uh... Mark what're you doing?
Henry/Rollins: I'm Seth Rollins. You got a problem with that?
Triple H: :stare: ... Nope.

I'm for this if he is in fact referred to as Henry Rollins

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The best part is with Punk being Punk, he'd hold a grudge at Sandow for the next ten years.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Larry Zbyszko parachutes in saying something about the New World Odor

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Clearly the entire audience was thrilled to see Sting, then everyone simultaneously remembered "Hey, this guy didn't make the WoN Hall of Fame!" and started throwing sodas at the Titantron

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Sandow's plan will come to fruition when he cosplays Cena, loses to Cena, and with Cena having ultimately managed to even go over himself, he rapidoos out of existence.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Dogs in the enclosed pool something something

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yeah, not while Total Divas is still a thing.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Sure works out well for those popular guys, and wrestlers are largely greedy, carny assholes.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

He got clever with it in the Punk match, looking like he was going for the plancha but Heyman kept cutting him off.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Although given Taker's propensity for murdering himself in his one match per year, there will probably be a plancha met with a baseball bat to the head.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Superman Punch Maggle

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I'm bewildered how anyone can look at the poo poo Brock does like that gif up there and go "Boring".

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Isn't that how Batista turned on Triple H? Minus the really awesome stuff.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Mods change my name to Masato Tatanka

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Miz is such a great heel that the crowd just died after he beat Ziggler, to the point where Cena faced off with Reigns and no one gave a crap. WWE.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Well, Steph notoriously hates Heyman. Or did.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

They're absolutely not above complete and total pettiness. My problem in attributing this situation to pettiness is that I cannot even fathom a reason why you'd be petty toward Cesaro.

Before this he was "boring and had a funny accent" and so he yodeled. Yeah.

Which kind of reminds of that time either Dunn or Hayes decided they didn't like Sheamus, so King Sheamus was born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Cole sounded like he was stunned Jericho managed to beat Bray, so there's that, I guess.

• Locked thread