Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Daniel Bryan posted:

Has it been posted yet that Seth's injury was actually a work? How weird is that.

Was well in bed by the time the main event was on. I heard Meltzer say it was a work and I heard the LAW being gravely concerned he was hurt badly.

Just saw the gif in the gif forum and I am totally AMAZED people thought he was legit hurt. Seth clearly grabs the opposite leg he plants first:

*Cue the news he is out for 8 months* lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roman Reigns posted:

Actually he first "hurts" that leg after a jump off the turnbuckle and landing on his feet. Its the same leg he grabs after hes knocked outside. It could still be legit.

But it is far less likely obviously.

Just surprised it fooled so many people who are smarter/more savvy about this stuff than I am. I heard the camera switched a lot and obviously him getting hurt at this very point would upset people so I understand the shock factor too.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Mike Johnson on his audio said Seth was 100% fine.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

GB888 posted:

Watching RAW and Miz's current gimmick reminds me a lot of Cody Rhodes' Dashing persona. Of course, Rhodes did it better and it makes me wish "Undashing" Cody was still around. But if that happened, Stardust wouldn't be around. Sooooooo....

At least Cody has a different gimmick and is on the main roster:

Poor Tyler. As if the career threatening finger injury wasn't enough.

rovert fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 15, 2014

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Daniel Bryan posted:

I question Tyler Breeze's main roster prospects. Adam Rose?

Hope he gets repackaged as a South African hunter.

rovert fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jul 15, 2014

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SoggyBobcat posted:

Was there any timetable given for when Kenta would start wrestling in NXT?

The ETA for Devitt and Steen in NXT is early September now. Kenta was a fairly contemporaneous recruitment with those guys so that would be a guide. Kenta is ahead of those too as he is Signed. So you would expect Kenta would arrive before Devitt and Steen.

Steen hasn't done his medical yet according to Mike Johnson earlier in the week. I am of the belief Devitt is in America doing his right now. As most of us know nothing is for sure until the medicals are signed off just look at poor Nigel McGuinness.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Sami Callihan has been signed since last May and hasn't debuted on TV yet.

So your guess as good as anyone else's.

By the by on Sami Callihan/Solomon NXT are taping 4 weeks of TV tomorrow is fingers and toes crossed he finally debuts.

rovert fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Jul 16, 2014

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sockser posted:

And there's the real big problem: why only push one guy at a time?

At the very least Kevin Dunn's philosophy is that the WWE audience can only retain three things.

It likely trickles up and down through the Company.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Lana being pulled off WWE TV would be worse than impending World War IIIf

rovert fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jul 17, 2014

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
TANAKA IS PLAN B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
WWE's #1 Translator Funaki with Kenta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElFGugdbA8

• Locked thread