Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

NienNunb posted:

So in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies is all wrestling a shoot? Or is Bonesaw just a dangerous worker?

I always assumed it was a work, based on Bruce Campbell's carny attitude. Bonesaw was trying to stretch the greenhorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Red posted:

I am posting in a WrestleHut2k thread for the first time in a while because that Sting ad was amazing.

It's just sad that that's one of the coolest things the WWE has done in a while. (Did it really cost $200k, or is that just LOL LORDS OF PAIN?)

LoP often makes things up. Trust nothing from them unless they credit Meltzer or Alvarez.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

triplexpac posted:

Here's the thing I was talking about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCfLjskNog

I'm fairly sure it was a storyline thing but.. maybe it was legit? I don't even know anymore

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1415849-john-cena-to-receive-mri-on-knee-after-monday-night-raw-injury

They worked it into the angle pretty seamlessly IIRC. Also, it makes sense that they would want Cena to have a worked injury to justify his loss to Ziggler on PPV.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I just think some people are being way overdramatic in the wake of a wet fart of a B-Show PPV.

I'm legit confused over the rage over it. WWE has made it VERY clear through recent years that some PPV are filler between big shows. It was crystal clear to me this would be one of those filler shows, and I'm not sure why anyone had anything but extremely low expectations.

The Summerslam poster leaked. Cena is facing Brock. If you follow wresting online and did not know Cena would retain tonight, I don't know what to tell you.

Plenty of annoying details that sucked, but by and large folks should have known nothing big was happening tonight.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

Anyone who claims they're cancelling their network stream should be required to post proof of them doing so, followed by a permaban if they are posting reactions in a game day thread for obvious pirating.

Because watching a frontrow stream or some other site with the audio throttled so low that you have your speakers at max to hear and the video quality at sub scrambled TV levels is really sticking it to the man lemme tell you.

Should be a probation for even saying it, IMO. No one cares how much you click or un-click auto-subscribe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Sanguinia posted:

I wanted to believe WWE would not put the title on a guy who will only have two more matches between now and Mania at most, and/or that they would not let Cena have the Undertaker's Streak Heat.

Also Triple H vs Reigns for the belt as Co-main event to a non-title Cena/Lesnar match made sense to me as an alternate top card.

Reigns winning his first title in a four way on a second class PPV? Nah, son. He's winning the rumble and the belt at mania, anything less would be uncivilized.

• Locked thread