Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
my friend has gotten kicked out of both rehab and an inpatient mental health program and wont tell me why and im curious what it could be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Faecal smearing

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
he was faking it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hanging with the wrong crowd

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

got expelled from sadbrains school, goons what are my options

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

gagelion posted:

my friend has gotten kicked out of both rehab and an inpatient mental health program and wont tell me why and im curious what it could be

failed a piss test, got drunk on the premises, didn't show up for the "classes".

It doesn't take much to get thrown out. You either want to be sober, or you don't.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SpeedGem posted:

You either want to be sober, or you don't.

This needs to be on a T-shirt.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
killing urself

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

This needs to be on a T-shirt.

It is true though, most people who go to rehab relapse after 3 months, 11% "stays sober" after a year.

Also, I too would buy that tee-shirt, you can sell um, I don't care.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Probably got too grabby with the staff. Happens all the time.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

SpeedGem posted:

failed a piss test, got drunk on the premises, didn't show up for the "classes".

It doesn't take much to get thrown out. You either want to be sober, or you don't.

also, was violent with other patients

i take it, op, that this wasn't one of those facilities the cops have to literally bring you to

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Could be the same place cops take people or one of those resort rehab centers.

Wooten posted:

Probably got too grabby with the staff. Happens all the time.

or other people in treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Justin Godscock posted:

also, was violent with other patients

i take it, op, that this wasn't one of those facilities the cops have to literally bring you to

They were both very upscale/resort type places

• Locked thread