Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

getting told the secrets of others is the only way i get off and the government needs to harvest my sperms for research. please tell me a secret gbs, your nation depends on you :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
you suck

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
im gay

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
but so far no secrets

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Prodigal T-REX posted:

but so far no secrets

really hoping for this thread to take off because i agree right now there are no secrets

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I like cats.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm gay.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my friend smoked rock and told me not to tell his girlfriend

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

One time this girl told me she was clean, and then I got the clap.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
soylent green is purple

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I shot Abraham Lincoln and shoved John Wilkes Booth off that balcony.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I invented a machine that allows me to travel through time, putting things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that my next leap will be the leap home.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
i am a homosexual man.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i'm a girl in spirit

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i had a sex once and she pissed all over me and i didn't ask her to do it i still don't know why that happened there was no context for it it just happened.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I regret many choices I made in youth.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wait i did tell that to someone before. sorry

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I like peeing on dudes and whacking them in the balls with whatever happens to be handy.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
I spent ten dollars to post on an internet forum.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
im into sounding

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

gromdul posted:

I spent ten dollars to post on an internet forum.

whoa. nms that poo poo dude

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I've wondered if I'm gay ever since a 4 hour phone conversation with another boy when I was 8

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

I am actually not gay.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
Some things that happened today:

1. Made ramen with edamame, bok choy, and fried tofu.

2. Was so good that I made another bowl of it immediately after finishing the first bowl.

3. Put half a jar of peanut butter with chocolate chips in glass for dessert.

4. Mom saw me eating it. She asked how much peanut butter I used and I told her.

5. She got angry and told me I might as well eat the rest of the peanut butter in the jar since I “obviously want to die young from a heart attack.”

6. I opened up the fridge and got out the jar of peanut butter intending to eat it since she said I could.

7. She got even angrier and told me she was just being sarcastic and asked me how stupid I was. She then picked up my dessert glass and threw it onto the floor.

8. She grabbed a bottle of wine and stormed out of the kitchen. I called her a fatphobic, transfatphobic, body shaming, alcoholic bully.

9. I cleaned up the mess of peanut butter, chocolate, and broken glass. As I was doing so, I suddenly had some vivid memories of my past life as a tortoise. I think they were triggered by the Japanese food I had eaten. I recalled the family I had lived with. I was able to see their faces and hear them speaking this time. They were Japanese. They had a son who looked like he was about five or six. He put a lettuce leaf in front of me.

This could explain why I have been questioning my ethnicity and why I have been feeling like I might actually be Japanese. It’s because in a past life I was a Japanese tortoise! Now that I know the reason why I have felt like I may be transethnic, I am not sure if I should stop questioning my ethnicity and just identify as cisethnic or continue questioning my ethnicity as well as begin exploring the possibility that I may be tortoisekin. I really wish Algoral were here to guide me in the right direction.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
a friend of mine cornered me at his own bachelor party away from everyone else and asked if he could suck my dick and jerk off (I said no [no homo])

this was like 5 days before his wedding

the next day his then-fiance called me extremely pissed saying he was bawling all afternoon because we made him go to a strip club and he didn't want to go

I was like "oh"

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I like big doggy dicks.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

indigi posted:

a friend of mine cornered me at his own bachelor party away from everyone else and asked if he could suck my dick and jerk off (I said no [no homo])

this was like 5 days before his wedding

the next day his then-fiance called me extremely pissed saying he was bawling all afternoon because we made him go to a strip club and he didn't want to go

I was like "oh"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

killyoureparents posted:

I've wondered if I'm gay ever since a 4 hour phone conversation with another boy when I was 8

hahahaha picturing a parent or parents monitoring this situation, no idea what to make of it "what is this poo poo?!!?"

My secret is that I like smelling perfume bottles even more than I like smelling it on women

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Nevermind.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they're divorced now

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm your daddy op

and I'm ashamed

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

indigi posted:

I was like "oh"
You should have taken him to see the Thunder From Down Under. He sounds like he'd be into Australian male strippers.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Sometimes I wonder if I suck, believe it or not

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Secks Cauldron posted:

You should have taken him to see the Thunder From Down Under. He sounds like he'd be into Australian male strippers.

if I were gay none of those dudes would be my type

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
redacted

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

booooooooooo

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
i killed 6 million jews

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

James Polk posted:

i killed 6 million jews

ya right

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
2, maybe 3 million tops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
when i was 17 i had a traumatic reacharound incident and now get freaked out when anyone hugs me from behind

• Locked thread