Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
pretty sure I have scabies.

snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I've read a lot of stories on here in the past, some true and some not. I've been debating sharing my story for the past few months. The more I think about it the more I want to do it. I'll try to provide as much reasonable proof as I can without giving up our identities. Regardless if anyone believes me or not, our privacy is paramount to the kinkiness of sharing this story. With that said, here we go.
I have been into incest since a very young age. I began reading mom/son stories on the internet when I was 13. It wasn't until this year that anything ever came of it. I am 22 years old and my mother is 45. I am in college, but still live at home with my mother and younger sister. I've always been good with computers and my mother would often ask me to help with her computer if something was needed. She would usually leave me alone with her computer while I looked at it, because she finds all the technical things I do boring. Last December (2012), while working on a problem with her Windows Live Messenger, I discovered that she had posted on Craigslist in the Casual Encounters section. I opened her email and started reading through her messages. She had received several replies and even met up with one guy. Based on the messages it seemed as if they had met for lunch, hosed and then he never emailed her again.

I fixed the issue with Messenger not signing in and carried on like normal. The only problem was I couldn't stop thinking about her post on Craigslist. Later that day, I went to my room and found her post based on the subject lines of a lot of the emails she had received. She had posted that she was a divorced older woman, looking for a younger guy for NSA sexual fun. I couldn't believe it. I thought about what must have happened between her and the guy she had met. Finally I got up the courage, made a new gmail account and sent her an email. I told the truth: I was a younger guy, I liked older women and was interested in exploring my sexual desires. She replied the next day.

We flirted back and forth through emails for a few days. I grew more bold and told her what I wanted to do to her. I finally convinced her to send me a picture of herself. In the picture she is wearing clothes and you can't see her face, but it still turned me on to know that she was taking pictures of herself for me while at work. After a week of emails she finally suggested meeting. We agreed to meet at a park near her (our) house at 7:00 PM on a Saturday night. Offline, I told my mom I was going out and left the house early that afternoon. I went to the mall to kill time. I caught a movie (Skyfall) and had a bite to eat. When the time came, I parked two blocks away from the parked and walked the rest of the way. As I approached the parking lot for the park I could clearly see her car was the only one there. I went up to the window and knocked.

My mom drives an older Nissan sedan and couldn't see the face of the person knocking. She rolled down the window and asked if I was the fake name I had given her. I said that I was and she invited me in. You should have seen her face when she realized it was me. She was both pissed and embarrassed. She started yelling at me and asking why I wanted to embarrass her so badly. (My mom is Mexican so she yells a lot.) When she paused long enough for me to tell her I wasn't joking she just stared at me with a confused look on my face. I started speaking to her like I had in those emails. Telling her how she had made my cock hard and that I desperately wanted to gently caress her. She was completely speechless and just listened to what I said.

I told her that I had fantasized about her for years and that I had been walking around all day with a hard on thinking about this moment. When I said I had a hard on I distinctly remember her looking down at my pants and she could immediately tell I wasn't lying. In that moment with her looking at my crotch (and not screaming) I did what I never thought I could. I reached down and pulled my stiff dick out of my pants. She gasped in shock, but still didn't say anything. I pulled my boxers down a little and told her that I meant every word I had said in those emails. I told her that I wanted to feel my cock throbbing inside her. I paused and looked at her, still transfixed on my cock, and I told her I wanted her to suck it.

For the first time since I had taken my cock out she looked up at me. She didn't say a word, but just looked me in the eyes. I didn't speak either, I just nodded. That's when it happened. That's when my mom first sucked my cock. We didn't talk after she sucked me off. She moved back to her seat, pulled a wetnap out of her purse and cleaned up a bit. I moved over and started kissing her. I slid my hand into her pants and pulled her shirt up to suck on her tits. They were delicious! It was the hottest night of my life. I got hard again almost instantly. That's when I pulled her hand over and placed it on my cock. Without saying a word she moved down and started sucking me off again The second time was much more rough. I thrusted my cock into her mouth while pushing her head down on my cock. Making her gag until I cam in my mother's mouth a second time.

We didn't talk about what happened after that. We didn't really talk at all for the next two weeks. She seemed to be avoiding me. I was desperate for it to happen again, but I didn't know how. I went back to my fake email and sent her another message. She replied the same day, from work! She told me she was a horrible mother and she felt ashamed because she liked it so much. She had been thinking of my dick in her for the past two weeks and wanted it to happen again. I replied telling her she wasn't horrible, and that I was the luckiest son on the planet because I wanted to do it again to. She came home from work during her lunch hour and we hosed. No talking, no foreplay, just animal loving.

Since then we been sneaking around behind my sister's back, loving whenever we have the chance. She has told me that she took the ad down and deleted all the other emails. She has also said that she is mine and that I can do whatever I want to her. I have been pushing the envelope recently: cumming on her face, anal sex, playing with her in public. Our time together is so hot. I even have her sneaking pictures of herself on her phone and sending them to me. It has been an interesting year so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ps: this is actually real, NSFW

Xaris fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jul 15, 2014

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
my secret is that i dont read gbs posts that are longer than a paragraph

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
"hosed up if true" to every post above mine on this page

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

indigi posted:

if I were gay none of those dudes would be my type
If you were gay, would that friend be your type?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

indigi posted:

"hosed up if true" to every post above mine on this page

the rabbit hole goes pretty deep and i'm 99% sure thats actually true. holy god reddit is all kinds of hosed up smf the dude even posted pics. my eyes, they can't unsee the horrorful dredges of the reddit. :suicide:

i need to see goatse to cleanse my eyes

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Secks Cauldron posted:

If you were gay, would that friend be your type?

haha I never thought about this before. hmm. basing it on the kind of women I like, he's a little too lanky and thin, no rear end, hair sitch not so great. but I think his sister is really hot (she looks a lot like Jenna Haze) and they look pretty similar so maybe I would be?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Xaris posted:

the rabbit hole goes pretty deep and i'm 99% sure thats actually true. holy god reddit is all kinds of hosed up smf the dude even posted pics. my eyes, they can't unsee the horrorful dredges of the reddit. :suicide:

i need to see goatse to cleanse my eyes

ew

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Sometimes when I fart I can smell it immediately. Like super fast. Hyperflatulence if you will.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

Sometimes when I fart I can smell it immediately. Like super fast. Hyperflatulence if you will.

I ave never understood how this happens but yeah it's like "how the gently caress did it get here from my butt that quickly"

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jdZdVmEuk

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

pretty messed up that my band's music video was uploaded without my consent (i'm the glasses)

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

i farted

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Xaris posted:

I've read a lot of stories on here in the past, some true and some not. I've been debating sharing my story for the past few months. The more I think about it the more I want to do it. I'll try to provide as much reasonable proof as I can without giving up our identities. Regardless if anyone believes me or not, our privacy is paramount to the kinkiness of sharing this story. With that said, here we go.
I have been into incest since a very young age. I began reading mom/son stories on the internet when I was 13. It wasn't until this year that anything ever came of it. I am 22 years old and my mother is 45. I am in college, but still live at home with my mother and younger sister. I've always been good with computers and my mother would often ask me to help with her computer if something was needed. She would usually leave me alone with her computer while I looked at it, because she finds all the technical things I do boring. Last December (2012), while working on a problem with her Windows Live Messenger, I discovered that she had posted on Craigslist in the Casual Encounters section. I opened her email and started reading through her messages. She had received several replies and even met up with one guy. Based on the messages it seemed as if they had met for lunch, hosed and then he never emailed her again.

I fixed the issue with Messenger not signing in and carried on like normal. The only problem was I couldn't stop thinking about her post on Craigslist. Later that day, I went to my room and found her post based on the subject lines of a lot of the emails she had received. She had posted that she was a divorced older woman, looking for a younger guy for NSA sexual fun. I couldn't believe it. I thought about what must have happened between her and the guy she had met. Finally I got up the courage, made a new gmail account and sent her an email. I told the truth: I was a younger guy, I liked older women and was interested in exploring my sexual desires. She replied the next day.

We flirted back and forth through emails for a few days. I grew more bold and told her what I wanted to do to her. I finally convinced her to send me a picture of herself. In the picture she is wearing clothes and you can't see her face, but it still turned me on to know that she was taking pictures of herself for me while at work. After a week of emails she finally suggested meeting. We agreed to meet at a park near her (our) house at 7:00 PM on a Saturday night. Offline, I told my mom I was going out and left the house early that afternoon. I went to the mall to kill time. I caught a movie (Skyfall) and had a bite to eat. When the time came, I parked two blocks away from the parked and walked the rest of the way. As I approached the parking lot for the park I could clearly see her car was the only one there. I went up to the window and knocked.

My mom drives an older Nissan sedan and couldn't see the face of the person knocking. She rolled down the window and asked if I was the fake name I had given her. I said that I was and she invited me in. You should have seen her face when she realized it was me. She was both pissed and embarrassed. She started yelling at me and asking why I wanted to embarrass her so badly. (My mom is Mexican so she yells a lot.) When she paused long enough for me to tell her I wasn't joking she just stared at me with a confused look on my face. I started speaking to her like I had in those emails. Telling her how she had made my cock hard and that I desperately wanted to gently caress her. She was completely speechless and just listened to what I said.

I told her that I had fantasized about her for years and that I had been walking around all day with a hard on thinking about this moment. When I said I had a hard on I distinctly remember her looking down at my pants and she could immediately tell I wasn't lying. In that moment with her looking at my crotch (and not screaming) I did what I never thought I could. I reached down and pulled my stiff dick out of my pants. She gasped in shock, but still didn't say anything. I pulled my boxers down a little and told her that I meant every word I had said in those emails. I told her that I wanted to feel my cock throbbing inside her. I paused and looked at her, still transfixed on my cock, and I told her I wanted her to suck it.

For the first time since I had taken my cock out she looked up at me. She didn't say a word, but just looked me in the eyes. I didn't speak either, I just nodded. That's when it happened. That's when my mom first sucked my cock. We didn't talk after she sucked me off. She moved back to her seat, pulled a wetnap out of her purse and cleaned up a bit. I moved over and started kissing her. I slid my hand into her pants and pulled her shirt up to suck on her tits. They were delicious! It was the hottest night of my life. I got hard again almost instantly. That's when I pulled her hand over and placed it on my cock. Without saying a word she moved down and started sucking me off again The second time was much more rough. I thrusted my cock into her mouth while pushing her head down on my cock. Making her gag until I cam in my mother's mouth a second time.

We didn't talk about what happened after that. We didn't really talk at all for the next two weeks. She seemed to be avoiding me. I was desperate for it to happen again, but I didn't know how. I went back to my fake email and sent her another message. She replied the same day, from work! She told me she was a horrible mother and she felt ashamed because she liked it so much. She had been thinking of my dick in her for the past two weeks and wanted it to happen again. I replied telling her she wasn't horrible, and that I was the luckiest son on the planet because I wanted to do it again to. She came home from work during her lunch hour and we hosed. No talking, no foreplay, just animal loving.

Since then we been sneaking around behind my sister's back, loving whenever we have the chance. She has told me that she took the ad down and deleted all the other emails. She has also said that she is mine and that I can do whatever I want to her. I have been pushing the envelope recently: cumming on her face, anal sex, playing with her in public. Our time together is so hot. I even have her sneaking pictures of herself on her phone and sending them to me. It has been an interesting year so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.

thank you for your honesty. let's hope more secrets are of this calibur and not generic shitpost secrets. the government has been mailed many sperms for future research

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this one time I stole some kid's zapdos card

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

nutranurse posted:

my secret is that i dont read gbs posts that are longer than a paragraph

tl;dr

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I actually think gbs is the best forum on the website, besides the comedy gas chamber. Followed by qcs

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

This is the first time I've ever used 'spoiler' tags.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i wrecked my rear end in a top hat

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

Xaris posted:

ps: this is actually real, NSFW

same

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

indigi posted:

I ave never understood how this happens but yeah it's like "how the gently caress did it get here from my butt that quickly"

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

indigi posted:

if I were gay none of those dudes would be my type

"if"

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

that is pure art.

transfixed

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I believe I am straight even though I've had homosexual sex twice. I've had straight sex twice too but I'm straight.

Edit: phone autocorre c tt

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
im cool

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i am a gay vampire

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
My real identity is John Wilkes Booth and I'm looking for the rear end in a top hat who shot Lincoln and shoved me off the balcony.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

i keep my ammo in the garage and my guns under my bed so i don't kill myself when i get drunk

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
I rubbed the tip of my penis against the tip of a friend's penis when I was nine behind a bush on the edge of the school oval

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i pinched a babys cheek so hard just so i could hear it cry and no one knoews

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

this one time I stole some kid's zapdos card

I used to buy pokemon cards for this asian dude with realy strict parents who wouldn't let him and I'd buy multiple packet and carefully open them and take out any foil or rare cards and reseal them with rubber cement and then sell them to him. And then Shaun Ahern stole by Nidoking.

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
I have jerked off thinking about pretty much every female I have ever met and have passed out and peed on my couch three times in the last fortnight.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
just accidentally started the apocalypse

srry for killin erybody and all the giant locust demon rape :(

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Skeleton King posted:

i pinched a babys cheek so hard just so i could hear it cry and no one knoews

You are literally Hitler.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

A misanthrope posted:

just accidentally started the apocalypse

srry for killin erybody and all the giant locust demon rape :(

lol no need to apologize for that

apologize for how long it's taking those locusts to find me

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
i wash out my dick cheese in the sink

Quagsire
Sep 4, 2013
i once accidentally made cup noodles with diluted coffee.
it was good too.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

SPACE HOMOS posted:

i keep my ammo in the garage and my guns under my bed so i don't kill myself when i get drunk

Thats just being safe

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i peed in the sink. no one can know, ever. no one. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

waitwhatno posted:

i peed in the sink. no one can know, ever. no one. :ssh: