Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Homo for Hitler posted:

No daughter of mine gonna marry a bitch made motherfucker playing video games for a living

I bet you'd let your daughter marry Pewdie after you see one of his Youtube paychecks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Homo for Hitler posted:

I think you know my unironic answer to this already!

I do, but do the people at home know?

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Nathilus posted:

its funny when i post it, but when you post it its just sad because you're obviously pretending like your ever gonna have sex let alone be virile enough to get a lady pregnant.

Could always just adopt.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
I'd like to thank everyone involved in this debate for taking it as seriously as I do. It's very good form.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Homo for Hitler posted:

Lol if you think kids know theyre gay at 4 years old

I always knew.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Homo for Hitler posted:

How come you dont post on your ironically trans account

It's not ironic, and I just don't feel like dealing with transphobic ignorance right now.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Homo for Hitler posted:

I now wish I had a transformer dick I hope science makes this happen in my lifetime

Check out this hot trans dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

great, now we'll have mechabronies flying cold unforgiving dicks up our asses everywhere

imagine that this is instead unfolding a mighty penis

• Locked thread