Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ive been smoking weed outta this one ratchet piece for ages i wonder if this is a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it's flavour

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Plastic doesn't hold up to heat well. When it starts to deform best off chucking it and making new one.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Hobohemian posted:

Plastic doesn't hold up to heat well. When it starts to deform best off chucking it and making new one.

another option you have is to just smoke all the plastic

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
put it in your mout and achew it some. let us know how it tasts/feels and we'll let you know what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
are you my brother? dude has been steady ripping like ten fifteen twenty gravity bongs a day for years, man all that equipment involved is funkynasty as hell.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

scrape all that resin off and keep it to one side, piss on your weed and dry it out then sprinkle the bong rot on top you'll see poo poo for real dude

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
It's sort of like how an iron skillet will pick up some of the flavors used in it, or how they'll sometimes age wine in old whiskey barrels. Hit that poo poo and taste the history

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gravity bongs suck dude just dab if you wanna get ripped

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a creepy colon posted:

Gravity bongs suck dude just dab if you wanna get ripped

dabbing is an expensive endeavor, gotta buy the rig, the pick, the stupid little hippy colored oil holder, and then the oil/weed to make the oil. gb is just like weed -> plastic bottle + water -> stoned

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

A "special" type of gravity bomb is the retarded bomb

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fandyien posted:

dabbing is an expensive endeavor, gotta buy the rig, the pick, the stupid little hippy colored oil holder, and then the oil/weed to make the oil. gb is just like weed -> plastic bottle + water -> stoned

u can make tinctures/oils/concentrate easy as poo poo at home and get a halfway decent vaporizer and some glycerol and you are done

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

yes and they turn poisonous, you are dying or dead already

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a creepy colon posted:

u can make tinctures/oils/concentrate easy as poo poo at home and get a halfway decent vaporizer and some glycerol and you are done

i cant afford any of that why else would i be smokin out of a gb? but yeah i agree the setup you are describing there would be ideal, i'm always jelly over at other people's places when they have all that going on

Fagmaster posted:

yes and they turn poisonous, you are dying or dead already

:eyepop: can someone with a more trustworthy avatar confirm this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You're not just smoking right off the plastic, are you?

You've got one of those adapters that goes on the end of a socket wrench poked through the middle of the cap, right?

Don't smoke right off the plastic it's probably bad for you.

• Locked thread