Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

...of SCIENCE! posted:

super spicy hot sauce is the metal of food, loved by idiots who mistake intensity for quality

how do you even manage to be pretentious about hot sauce

is there nothing you cant condescend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

...of SCIENCE! posted:

super spicy hot sauce is the metal of food, loved by idiots who mistake intensity for quality

I actually know people who claim to enjoy taco bell fire sauce.... /facepalm

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't put lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, or cheese on my hamburger because all food is sacrosanct and must be consumed purely without any accoutrements lest it bespoil the flavor.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
no you see because it is too hot for bitch-made niggas it also means you are an idiot for doing it

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
im mad as hell about hot sauces!!!!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ghost pepper was a dissapointment. Trinidad scorpion pepper I could handle...until I accidentally touched my eye.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
for real though the answer is cocaine. not a lot, just a little dab all around the butthole.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I love super hot peppers. Have my first crop of scorpion peppers harvesting in october. Gonna dry most of them , grind it , and put it in a salt shaker.
I dont get the ring of fire, afterwards, ever. It's the best!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

look at this human being who's never heard of the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Drunk Nerds posted:

I love super hot peppers. Have my first crop of scorpion peppers harvesting in october. Gonna dry most of them , grind it , and put it in a salt shaker.
I dont get the ring of fire, afterwards, ever. It's the best!

:eyepop: Ey dog where you get them scorpion peppers at mang?

• Locked thread