Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
methinks the floorboards need replacing for mesees that mine dick cheese hath insinuauted itself into the very foundations of mine abode themselfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Do you stretch your bum at me sir?

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

No, but i do stretch my bum :goatsecx:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
to wit, mehtinks this 'bible' of urs is rather a bit absurd. i have commimited to memeory a few key passages and have been pratising my phlegmy chortle and conmteptuous microfarting

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Hamlet: Do you see yonder cloud that’s almost in shape of a camel?

Polonius: By th' mass, and 'tis like a camel indeed.

Hamlet: Methinks it is like a weasel.

Polonius: It is back'd like a weasel.

Hamlet: Or like a whale.

Polonius: Very like a whale.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Effectronica posted:

Hamlet: Do you see yonder cloud that’s almost in shape of a camel?

Polonius: By th' mass, and 'tis like a camel indeed.

Hamlet: Methinks it is like a weasel.

Polonius: It is back'd like a weasel.

Hamlet: Or like a whale.

Polonius: Very like a whale.

hamlet: a slam whale

polonius: a holy grail of slam whales

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
methinks, therefore iam- euphoric

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
p sure if anyone uses methinks unironically its 1 of those things where it was invented as irony (like, what if someone actually used this word? wahahaha) and then someone started using it for real

we become our own nightmare

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Kinda like how everyone on the internet used to be ironically gay and then they all started uploading shirtless pics to grindr

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Humboldt Squid posted:

No, but i do stretch my bum :goatsecx:

It's "me bum" :eng101: :goatsecx:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Carol Pizzamom posted:

p sure if anyone uses methinks unironically its 1 of those things where it was invented as irony (like, what if someone actually used this word? wahahaha) and then someone started using it for real

we become our own nightmare

for some reason fat nerds think that because jack black, a fat nerd, can say it in a movie then they can also say it irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
indeed, moreover, to wit, are all phrases people use in public but without doubt should not, methinks

• Locked thread