Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Alucard posted:

Yeah what a terrible excuse to enjoy the outdoors and a beer with a friend for an afternoon.

i'm sorry, i refuse to believe anyone with an anime avatar+name has ever been to a sporting event willingly

baseball is good, btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

everything is terrible, if you find yourself enjoying anything besides the satisfaction that you're better than all the tasteless slobs around you just kill yourself

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

By the way, much like DOTA, at least soccer has never turned my city into a cluster gently caress of rear end in a top hat tourists driving and walking poorly. But that's because this is America and the majority of us are smart enough to realize how loving stupid soccer is so we don't have to worry about that. But it seems like we aren't smart enough to realize how lovely baseball is, so gently caress America, I guess?

E: I stand by every word of that original post, Jeffrey.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

soccer literally turns civilized first world white people into bloodthirsty murderous savages

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

I played baseball when I was a kid. Left field. It was boring as gently caress because none of those pussy rear end kids couldn't hit it out far enough for me to actually have something to do. I spent most of my time making sure the 3rd and 2nd basemen didn't gently caress up.

lol of course a sickly stickman nerd team like yours would be so bad you wouldn't get to play outfield

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

baseball is a sport for rural southerners to play in between football seasons. and by 'play' i mean sit around, chew tobacco and talk with the good old boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Feranon posted:

coastal dwellers always look down on us midwesterners but in reality y'all are the hugest pussies ever

esp. when it comes to weather

oh no a snowflake ur gonna melt lmao

the entire northeast is basically an artic hellscape though? :confused:

• Locked thread