Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

By the way, much like DOTA, at least soccer has never turned my city into a cluster gently caress of rear end in a top hat tourists driving and walking poorly. But that's because this is America and the majority of us are smart enough to realize how loving stupid soccer is so we don't have to worry about that. But it seems like we aren't smart enough to realize how lovely baseball is, so gently caress America, I guess?

Lol is this about Minneapolis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

Yes. The entirety downtown right now is totally poo poo because of the stupid all-star game.

Yes, I live here, dunno about "total poo poo". There are some people but it's not really an inconvenience.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

cricket > baseball

Cricket is cool but most of the usual criticisms of baseball fall especially hard on cricket too.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

I was working downtown earlier, and getting anywhere even close to the stadium or Nicolette is a nightmare.

I walked into work today on Nicolette. There were a few extra tourists in random baseball jerseys but it seemed fine.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

My job involves driving, and having to get around down there was hell. Luckily I ended up out in the suburbs for most of today. This thread was posted while I was sitting in traffic, at a dead stop, for 15 minutes, though.

Cool, life of a little Eichmann has been inconvenienced.

• Locked thread