Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

bamhand posted:

Was it just me or did the guy's son look like he was hiding a bowling ball under his shirt? Maybe it was a weird angle or something but it looked like a normal looking kid with a potbelly.

I saw that, too. Really weird stuff.

Maybe the kid's incubating a clutch of werewolf eggs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I think the definition of a failed marriage is when you don't even give a poo poo that your partner just discovered you drinking blood with weird mouth-worms.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

Wait, now his dick fell off.

And made a perfectly smooth Ken doll-like mound.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Just noticed the title of this episode is "Gone Smooth" :v:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

For a brief second during the cold open, I assumed we were looking at Ephraim due to the wig on the vanity.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

WitchFetish posted:

Cigar-smoking, no-bullshit pest control guy is quickly becoming my favorite character.

I'm looking forward to him and Setrakian teaming up (If this doesn't happen in the books, don't ruin my dreams, ok?)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

At least his tubes are looking nice and healthy.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

This dog-killing motherfucker has gots ta go :mad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Annie is a giant idiot.

"RUN!"

"Blurg?"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I gotta try that parking lot scam.

HOLY gently caress ANN-MARIE YOU ARE THE DUMBEST WORST MORON

edit: nevermind, using your vampire husband as an rear end in a top hat-disposal is a pretty smart thing

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

SETRAKIAN! :black101:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

GreenNight posted:

I thought they specifically said there is no butthole, that they expel waste through their mouths?

The pilot discharged ammonia from his cloaca during the dissection.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rocksicles posted:

These Specops vampires need an acronym big time.

Wordsmiths have at it

SWAF (Special Weapons and Fangs) is all I've got

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hey Matt, it's time for your body and head to have a trial separation

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Vampires - too stupid to not poo poo where they eat

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

YOU BROKE THE INTERNET!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Avasculous posted:

Maybe I just was clocked out by the time it got to that scene, but I think you guys are being a little unfair to it. Setrakian was certain that the master was dying, and was visibly shaken that sunlight didn't do it. It would have been a little weird for him to run out furiously stabbing the master instead of relishing his painful demise.

Setrakian could have chopped off The Master's feet and whatnot to super-duper make sure he would be stuck writhing in agony

• Locked thread