Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

etalian posted:

the recent episode also sort of gave us sexposition

Ya fx is getting way more skin showing friendly. Just waiting for the day we get to see tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

etalian posted:

had plenty of boobage during the rock star groupie scene

I guess the other side effect of transformation is getting a bad case of crotch rot.

Side boob doesn't count. I'm talking full on nips.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

Awesome so this show turns into another Blade?

Sounds good to me. Most vampire movies/shows these days have been teenage girl pussy vampires.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Drifter posted:

The first 15 minutes were loving terrible.

"That plane is dead. It's a dead plane."
*feels belly of the plane*
"Yup, it's cold."

And some air traffic control guy trying to be all super detective.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Kneecaps posted:

It doesn't even seem realistic to me. What court brings in a 9-year-old and literally makes him choose between parents? It's retarded.

The same court that exists in a fantasy world about vampires. And people blind as gently caress to someone who has red eyes and looks like complete dog poo poo and think they just need to sleep it off.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
And the award for the dumbest loving wife ever goes to ..... Annie!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

pentyne posted:

"I'd rather die from this epidemic then kill people!"

...uh, historically that is categorically untrue.

Hollywood always has to have its retard ruled by emotion and not logic for audience members who feel that way.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

homo punching bag posted:

It took me 3+ episodes of HoC before I realized he wasn't Andre from The League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fenZd-SrrVg

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

withak posted:

The exterminator guy also happens to be an expert on the subject of how long rechargeable medical UV lamp batteries will last.

He's the smartest person on this show so I don't doubt he knows something about them.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Is the character who plays hospice nurse to the rich guy going to be developed anymore? The actor playing him is a pretty legit actor imo (the roles he normally plays on TV at least) which lends itself to him maybe having a bigger role?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

I believe he's in every show filmed in Canada ever.

Hasn't been on suits yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Sorry can't do it anymore, I can't watch this show. I had to shut it off at the scene where Ephrims kid tells Noras mom "If I go get cigarettes for you will you go back downstairs?". That sent me over the edge.. the stupidity of this kid and other people is just too much. I am done! If they kill off Noras mom and the kid and the Mexican gangster teams up with the group let me know. That might make it watchable again, else wise I just can't suffer through it. I would rather watch New Girl.

• Locked thread