Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Drifter posted:

SO I watched the pilot and thought it looked kinda neat. It was pretty fun.

Would I be doing a disservice to myself if I were to read the books before the show itself is finished, or should I do the show first, and then the books? If the books are just that much better than the show then I'd probably just read 'em.

The books are making the show more boring for me, but it's mostly because the more interesting stuff happens towards the end of the first book, in comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

The thread title makes me wish Blade would show up and makes me sad each time.

You already saw that silver swords exist in this universe. Keep watching.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Drifter posted:

Didn't we finally see one use a tool - the bat to break the window? Maybe they have to eat a few times for the worms to make the brains work after all that energy is lost from the transformation.

How the hell is that spoiler supposed to work?

It works pretty much the same way Blade works. Pregnant woman, turned, the baby gets some of the vampirism. The spoiler guy is pretty much literally Blade.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Noirex posted:

I did too, until....Ireland :negative:

That's exactly where I stopped as well. Ugh.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

BJPaskoff posted:

I didn't read the books, but I heard things about them. In the books, doesn't The Master just kill the old billionaire right away, not make him a new SuperVampire?

You are correct.

• Locked thread