Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Either the type with weights and power tools (realer and cooler style), or the kind with movie posters and big TVs and xboxes and carpets (a good place for teens to hook up). Do you have one? Do you have a gf? (50 pts)

what is a womancave? would you allow your gf to have one? (50 pts)

i dont have a gf or a house but if I did shed definitely let me have my own mancave. i have a '92 Ramcharger though and it's kinda like a mobile mancave that i blast metal in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

kill you're family

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
my bitch mom wont let me play tf2 after midnight and turns off the modem

bitch get a grip im 28 years old dont treat me like a child

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
GF wont allow me into womancave

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
is a gay household just called a manlair?

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

your gf's pussy is my mancave

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Yes. This is what she calls her vagina.

My wife is promiscuous you see

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
take my wife, please

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
My wife doesn't know about my mancave, I hide there when she wants to beat me

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
my mancave is in the closet, and i put a blanket over my head. sometimes I have a flashlight

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
"my wife!" -bborat in the film "borat" (2004)

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My wife and I share a mancave, it's where we put the trophies of all the drifters we kill. It's great to have a place where we can relax and be ourselves.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
THE MANCAVE IS DARK AND COLD. FOOD SOURCES ARE SCARCE IN THE MANCAVE SO YOU HAVE TO ADAPT TO SURVIVE.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My wife and I share a mancave, it's where we put the trophies of all the drifters we kill. It's great to have a place where we can relax and be ourselves.
What kind of trophies are we talking about here?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Tools go in the garage you moran

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Juanito posted:

theyre peepees

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ilikedirt posted:

theyre peepees

Such language. :ohdear:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Juanito posted:

Well the room is only the size of a small bedroom so while it'd be great to be able to splay the bodies out on racks we've settled on just putting up shelves & keeping their penises in jars. I just recently lucked into some real movie theater seats when a nearby cinema closed down & I'm planning on setting the room up like a movie theater with rope lighting along the floor & a big screen for viewing our snuff films.

ilikedirt posted:

theyre peepees

A fellow hobbyist I take it?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well the room is only the size of a small bedroom so while it'd be great to be able to splay the bodies out on racks we've settled on just putting up shelves & keeping their penises in jars. I just recently lucked into some real movie theater seats when a nearby cinema closed down & I'm planning on setting the room up like a movie theater with rope lighting along the floor & a big screen for viewing our snuff films.

sweet, you should hang some movie posters in there too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat a dick op

YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.
mancave is a really bad term and sounds like a euphemism for a hairy gaping rear end in a top hat

you are in an awful relationship or a tiny living space if you need permission to have your own area

you are a child if you have to come up with a retarded nickname for that area

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Chinatown posted:

eat a dick op

the whole dick not just a few bites

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
mancave ... did i get it rite op?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
This hole! It was made for me!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Either the type with weights and power tools (realer and cooler style), or the kind with movie posters and big TVs and xboxes and carpets (a good place for teens to hook up). Do you have one? Do you have a gf? (50 pts)

what is a womancave? would you allow your gf to have one? (50 pts)

i dont have a gf or a house but if I did shed definitely let me have my own mancave. i have a '92 Ramcharger though and it's kinda like a mobile mancave that i blast metal in!

Im not sure how old you are but you unfortunatley survived all the school shootings that have ever happened.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I had one but it got taken over when the baby came.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Uncle Salty posted:

I had one but it got taken over when the baby came.

brood chamber

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I call it the fungeon

IrishBreakfast
Mar 2, 2014
I got depressed and built a fort in my lounge room.

After a month I moved my desktop PC into it because I got sick of console games.

I'd come home from work and strip down to my superted onsie and sometimes I'd find dinner waiting for me inside.

It stood the test of time for nearly a year, until the dreaded evil parents of girlfriend had to have a place to stay.

I still sometimes look at the the spot on the floor where it was and think back to happier times.

Admittedly it went too far when I tried to pin up posters and installed a 'ceiling light'

lucky the misses likes minecraft because she created a logic parallel between the fort and building a starter house with wood.

naem
May 29, 2011

I allow women to visit me in my mancave, which is the entirety of my living space, where we do the sex

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

My bedroom smells like old cum and ground beef. They know what's up.

The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012
I made the responsible choice of buying a home with only as many rooms as I need and my girlfiend and I share the common room so that we don't alienate ourselves from each-other.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

man caves are indicative of a man who shares neither tastes nor hobbies with the person they supposedly love.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Real hurthling! posted:

man caves are indicative of a man who shares neither tastes nor hobbies with the person they supposedly love.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

THS posted:

im gay

man gayve

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i have all my cds and records in one room w/my stereo system a nd i only allow ppl in if there wearing long sleeve shirt and white gloves. they havr to vacuum on theyre way out in case :they left any stray skion cells or eyelashes behind

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Real hurthling! posted:

Well I share one hobby with the one I love. And by hobby I mean my dick

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I love how there used to be The Study, where Father would retire after everyone went to bed to read and have a scotch while planning something on a big mahogany desk with one of those green banker lights. Leather, brass, bookshelves, a giant crystal ashtray, and a nice pen holder were the American man's hallmarks for comfortable, contemplative respite. Now we just give half of the mostly-finished basement a fun nickname so the people who make beer commercials can find us easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well I share one hobby with the one I love. And by hobby I mean my dick

that poo poo should be her job bro. you suck at marriage.

• Locked thread