Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
would moof come out of the miasma to attack me? i want a keep calm and doobie on t shirt...thinking of selling this poo poo on SA mart but scared lowtax will ban me. or the get out frog. or how is babby formed...thoughts? would you pay money for one? if you bought into kickstarter maybe you should! it would be an excellent christmas present for the kids that didnt get a christmas present.

i must compose fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jul 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
you should sell goku shirts

i'd buy one

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i knew someone who had a genuine "somethingAwful.com: The Internet Makes You Stupid" license plate frame way back when until he wrecked that car by trading paint with a MBTA bus...lol

it is an idea (like a reissue of vintage SA gear in general) if the forums are looking for ways to do some good old fashion boosting though. I want to change my user name to 'Marianna horchata' but im not sure if its worth the money to end up rebooting my brand, i would buy a SA sweatband though or perhaps a shirt if it wasnt too expensive but still printed on American Apparel.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You should make some ironically racist t-shirts.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll buy anything that lets strangers know I'm a gnoon

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i'd buy one

I think we all know that goku PANTS should be sold instead.

Or perhaps, a shirt with goku pants on it?

:goku:

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
ah so american apparel eh givin me a hard way to go...what about anvil or a gentler kinder american apparel. american apparel is bullshit they want you to work for a huge corporation before they sell wholesale.

what about keep calm and doobie on with a vent hood instead of a crown

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
you should try to grow a beard first

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
this should be on a t-shirt

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

dee eight posted:

you should try to grow a beard first

do you really think testosterone pills are just free? think before yoou post

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i must compose posted:

do you really think testosterone pills are just free? think before yoou post

what? think?

what?

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

i'll give you money, but only if you promise not to spend it on drugs

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

if lowtax doesnt post in this thread im just gonna take it as an all clear does this sound like a practical business model?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Glasgow Kiss posted:

you should sell goku pants

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i must compose posted:

if lowtax doesnt post in this thread im just gonna take it as an all clear does this sound like a practical business model?

GO FOR IT! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
no dont

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

what, really? like, for real? no this is just that trademark lowtax ironic humor

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

HJE-Cobra posted:

I think we all know that goku PANTS should be sold instead.

Or perhaps, a shirt with goku pants on it?

:goku:

What's the story on this? I see it referenced a lot.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would love a nice polo shirt with that pig on it where the lacoste alligator would normally be

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I'd make fun of you but I can't.

Even If i tried.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

wait til i roll out my aatrek themed child's line

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

dont listen to this guy

you really CAN grow a beard if you put your mind to it!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

You look like a youth minister who is rapidly aging out of his demographic, and has to compensate by being almost cartoonishly Totally Down to Rap Like a Bro with the kids.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have a city name sports team shirt

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

i would for real buy this if they were still made

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

stop being so tsundere

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
hope u got cash for all those quintuple xl t shirts nigga

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

hey lowtax i need you to fill out a form to make a something awful monopoly game thanks

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

mr.capps posted:

hey lowtax i need you to fill out a form to make a something awful monopoly game thanks

dont listen to this guy lowtax he is trying to troll you

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

mr.capps posted:

every time you pass ban you pay tenbucks to stay in the game. Real money ... could work!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i must compose posted:

dont listen to this guy lowtax he is trying to troll you

don't listen to i must compose lowtax
the thread is here
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3650923
also i expect you to pay for all expenses related to this lowtax

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Dr_Amazing posted:

What's the story on this? I see it referenced a lot.

People were making fun of some crazy poster whose life work was writing a webcomic or something, but not drawing it, who was too weird and demanding for artists to stick with for long. One responding SA poster quasi-ironically said that he was an artist and, as an example of his work, posted an art of goku pants that he had drawn.

The crazy person basically went nuts at the mere mention of goku pants from that point on.

Sadly I do not offhand remember anyone's name involved in this amazing saga, except that I think the webcomic being written was to be called "Shut Your Mouth"? Surely someone else better remembers details.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

HJE-Cobra posted:

People were making fun of some crazy poster whose life work was writing a webcomic or something, but not drawing it, who was too weird and demanding for artists to stick with for long. One responding SA poster quasi-ironically said that he was an artist and, as an example of his work, posted an art of goku pants that he had drawn.

The crazy person basically went nuts at the mere mention of goku pants from that point on.

Sadly I do not offhand remember anyone's name involved in this amazing saga, except that I think the webcomic being written was to be called "Shut Your Mouth"? Surely someone else better remembers details.

They later went on to sell emotioncon pins in sa mart, and were permabanned.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i'd buy one
I used to have like 4 goku shirts.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A&feature=kp

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

i must compose posted:

what, really? like, for real? no this is just that trademark lowtax ironic humor
lowtax said no so you don't do it what tree spawned you sounds like the fuckstick tree now gather me 20 branches and build me a fuckstick-shelter where you will live from now on

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

mookface posted:

I regret not buying one while they were in the store, Lowtax needs to bring it out of the disney vault and sell it again.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3643938

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i must compose posted:

ah so american apparel eh givin me a hard way to go...what about anvil or a gentler kinder american apparel. american apparel is bullshit they want you to work for a huge corporation before they sell wholesale.

there's 'alternative apparel' which is almost strictly wholesale, cost about the same, and has organic egyptian cotton instead of Dov Charney and his haram of fit looking, well-photographed hipster next door models in 70s clothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i have one of those blue zip up grenade hoodies

• Locked thread