Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
My father passed away a few months ago, and as a result, I had somewhat of a breakdown and started trying to "save the kittehs" from the local Kill shelter. My husband and I have helped three cats so far. One went to one of our friends, one is a foster fail :doh:, and the third is a cat that someone in a different state asked for someone to foster until they could get him, but then they never followed through with that.

He started off as Tangerine. The shelter renamed him to Jonathan. I don't feel that EITHER name fits him, so I renamed him Pumpkin Wigglesworth.

He's a smaller cat, has NO tail, long limbs, is bow-legged, so he wiggles when he walks, has an overbite and sticks his tongue out a lot, especially when getting pet. Overall, he's a weird looking dude, but so incredibly sweet! If we didn't live in an apartment, we would keep his silly, no-tailed butt!

Meet Mr. Wigglesworth

Edit-- I'm working with a cat rescue group, so it's not just me trying to find him a home. Last weekend was his first weekend at Petsmart.

DLAO fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Holy poo poo, dat NOSE. He just looks so effin done with the world. Good luck getting him a forever home!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Suspect Bucket posted:

Holy poo poo, dat NOSE. He just looks so effin done with the world. Good luck getting him a forever home!

Thanks! He's actually a big loverboy! He just follows everyone (cats too) everywhere and wants to cuddle and be loved and if a human isn't available, the other cats work as well, (though not ALL of the other cats appreciate this attitude). He likes to play as well, but mostly, just skulk around in his weird fashion until you sit somewhere and then come to stand/sit/knead (what I call 'make muffins') on you.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Got some more pics to share of him:

This is him in the chair my husband won at some beer celebratory thing:

This is him at Petsmart where the Foster group I work with sets up shop--- he effing hates the Cage of Doom:

Here he is again after we picked him up from the COD at Petsmart session--- I think he's telling me off:

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

He's not in NE Ohio by chance?

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Mr. Wookums posted:

He's not in NE Ohio by chance?

No, we are in Tampa, Florida. Does he have a twin there?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

DLAO posted:

No, we are in Tampa, Florida. Does he have a twin there?
Nope, but a cuddle bug would be a good fit for my current cat who cries and cries whenever left alone and just wants to cuddle 24/7.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Mr. Wookums posted:

Nope, but a cuddle bug would be a good fit for my current cat who cries and cries whenever left alone and just wants to cuddle 24/7.

Awww, darn! He really IS a cuddle bug. Here is a pic of him cuddling with Pablo, one of our cats.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

That's a cute cat. You should keep dat cat. :3:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Mister Adequate posted:

That's a cute cat. You should keep dat cat. :3:

Oh god don't temp me... If we lived in a house this wouldn't be a question.

Surprisingly someone just emailed about him and her last name is: Wigglesworth!!!!!!!

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Check Google Maps

"Three hours? I could drive that to get him. Oh, that's by plane. :*("

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

Check Google Maps

"Three hours? I could drive that to get him. Oh, that's by plane. :*("