Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm in. With probably the worst picks in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Submitted.

John Cena

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

In like Flynn.

John Cena wins

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Predections submitted :geno:

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

submitted

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Submitted.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
Submitted

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Can't do worse than I did at MITB

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted. Rapadoo!!!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
I'm in.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
In. guesses galore!

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
In, I wasnt even sure who to put for the IC battle royal so I guessed Sheamus.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A bit late but I done it!

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
What a poo poo PPV.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!
Well, I think I got Cena right. Thanks lovely PPV.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
*flips desk*

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I came out of this game actually pretty well, I'm pleased I expected the majority of the results to be awful :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think I got 15 points!

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
31 points assuming the wyatts being thrown out counted as not interfering, otherwise 29.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I got screwed on the Battle Royal, Jericho/Wyatt and the Main Event though, my score is going to tank mega hard. I can't believe I'm going to have watch Brock Lesnar become champion for like 6 months.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

I think I got 5 points. Or 6 counting Dickbutt.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Might be my worst scoring one yet, thanks to missing the tag match, Wyatt/Jericho, and believing in Cesaro :(

Still glad the Usos won though.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
20 points looks to be what I got. Picked CENAWINZ (and really everyone should have had this), The Miz winning the IC title and AJ winning, don't think I got all the finishes right though. gently caress the Wyatts though, they jobbed so hard they outjobbed Chris Jericho.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
I got: Cena > Kane, No Brock, AJ (Not finish, though), and Dickbutt. I think that's it.

I wanna see the spread again on folks who picked the Wyatts to win the Tag Team Match. I swear if they do the same match again at Summerslam I'm picking the Wyatts again goddammit. (It won't, they'll job the Usos out to The Ascension pre-summerslam or some poo poo.)

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The only predictable thing in this is that Cena Wins Lol™ I think I also got Rusev/Swagger and Paige/AJ right, but nothing else.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I bet against cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Welp, this was my worst performance yet. RIP Cesaro.

• Locked thread