Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
For those of us that ordered via the PSN....we have to wait longer than other people? That...doesn't make much sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Zilkin posted:

I pre-ordered Destiny directly from the PS store and never got any kind of beta code, but my PS4 has already downloaded and installed "Destiny Beta". I'm set for tomorrow right? :ohdear:

I did the same but haven't gotten anything. Did you just order the base game as well?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
PSN canada goon still waiting. Hour and a half till midnight here.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
For all you PSN goons I finally got it to download by going to Settings----PSN------Renew Licences.

I then smashed my way on to the PSN and the beta was waiting for me. Hope this helps!

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Will more customization options for your character be available? Even as DLC it would be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Server go down?

Edit;

Guess it's the connection to the server being hammered during prime time.

• Locked thread