Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

i'm a shark!!! i'm a SHAAAARK!! suck my diick!! I'M A SHAAARK!!
See you tomorrow, nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Should we start using a Destiny-spreadsheet to find other goons instead of using the PSN one? Or will the Bnet group help organize things ingame?

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

MrLonghair posted:

I think that would make a very handy PGS thread rather than big systemwide ones.

I've never done that before so someone who knows their poo poo should get on it. It can be added to the Destiny PGS thread, or even the Bungie group.

Any takers?

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

MrLonghair posted:

Confirmed 1080p for Xbox One, beta version is not of the June SDK branch so will be 900p or whatever it is now, IGN to provide 1080p Xbox One footage before beta.

But will it be able to handle all that concrete?

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Eurosquad active: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/123808

You have to be a member of the main SA Goons group to be accepted.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Triggsz posted:

Eurosquad active: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/123808

You have to be a member of the main SA Goons group to be accepted.

Quoted because it ended up on the last page.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

I just don't understand why the hassle of joining one group, being authenticated then using that as authentication to join a specific sub-sect of that group is necessary. They make this poo poo easy for a reason.

The clan of each group has a 75-player limit per system. We've got over 300 goons. So we created subgroups for goons to join clans to organize in their own timezones. And the authprocess is really easy i don't see the problem?

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Pulse rifles are poo poo. They lack the ROF of autos and the precision of scouts.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Puddin posted:

Me and Shaftwaxer were just playing a bit and came across this guy, it was a bit hard to get a good picture of him as he one shotted me upon sight.

He was stuck on the valley near the array when your looking for the dead ghosts.

There is actually a room down there behind him. I got a glimpse once before he mashed me.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Eej posted:

Fusion Rifle is a "one shot" kill if you land the entire barrage on a dude.

I think maybe he meant pulse rifles.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

SlimGoodbody posted:

I have to say, I actually really enjoyed playing with her Hunter? I'm not sure why everyone dislikes them so much. Getting in a groove and playing them well felt like playing the lovechild of Punisher and Robocop. Double jumping over a pylon, headshotting a dude on the other side with a hand cannon as I fell back to earth, and then throwing a knife into another guy upon landing was exceptionally satisfying, and I liked how the Sun Gun rewarded precision. Am I missing some glaring flaw about them, or is this just a differing playstyles thing?

That's exactly how i feel. Hunters have a certain finesse that make them so satisfying to play as. The Hunter abilities just seem to synergize better than other classes imo. And we've only played with about half of one subclass' abilities so far. I get that people are basing their opinion on what they've experienced so far but if you're not excited for Bladedancer then i don't know what to tell you.

360 knife-throws!

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Ularg posted:

Swords, hunters should get katanas or some giant gently caress-off sword.

Bear traps. loving let me stick people in place around the A-point and have all my friends gang up on them.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Al Cu Ad Solte posted:

I don't think I encountered the number seven anywhere. Don't disappoint me, Bungie.

Destiny is 7 letters.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

madsushi posted:

Just ordered a XIM4, I'll let y'all know how it goes.

This is so loving stupid.

You're paying $150 to cheat at a console shooter.

Amebx fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jul 29, 2014

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

I used to do this to whoknew and pr0digal a bunch when we played (not afk though). I'm sure we all did at some point.

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

Lumpy posted:

I'm going to try to herd the cats one last time.

If you signed up for the SA Goon Button Pressers Bungie Group (the first US overflow group) and you want to be in the clan / alliance, visit that there link and make sure you have clicked the Set as Playstation Clan button.

Bungie has made this slightly confusing, so note that joining a Group is *not* the same as joining a Clan. You can be in many groups, but only one clan. So even though you joined Button Pressers, and your application was accepted, you also need to set the group as your clan manually.

Please do so now!! I will start accepting new people invites again shortly since we still have 30 clan spots open, so don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to be in this amazing clan with all the benefits it brings, like... uhh... yeah. Act now!!

:siren: I will add this to the Eurosquad. There are about 20 of you still in the clan belonging to the main group. We sort our clans by timezones so get your poo poo fixed (unless you play mainly during USTZ then whatevs).:siren:

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

OP isn't complete without this picture (courtesy of pr0digal i believe)

Amebx fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 12, 2014

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

a foolish pianist posted:

They're sitting around winning a PVP match, no less. Maybe the other time fell behind and most of them bailed from the server?

Just moments after he took that picture the remaining pubbie who didn't ragequit came up and planted a knife in RageBeefs face. Then he let his super rip on all of us.

I believe we kicked some pubbies so hard they all ragequit, only to be replaced by another team who ragequit shortly afterward (save for one guy). I might be confusing it with another match but who keeps track right? :smugdog:

VVV Beautiful.

Amebx fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Aug 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

I don't remember anyone recording that. I would still be pissed about that if it weren't for the fact that all beta progress was wiped.

For anyone who don't know there was a legendary ship called the Birth of History that looked like two fridges glued together. That thing was massive and took up like half the screen and Probad is the only one who got it.

Amebx fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Aug 12, 2014

• Locked thread