Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

of a date is going bad i like to wrap the girl in a tight blanket while applying even pressure to the soles of her feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fandyien posted:

way to hit me w/that before you timg'd it saltlick, you bitch

Sorry

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
establish a comfortable vantage point outside her window and daydream about what her skin feels like to touch

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Always, ALWAYS touch their shirt and ask about the fabric.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
can we get some real tips please

honestly im not too great with dates imo. It dependson the girl I guess im pretty good at listening to new people talk

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

compliment her feet

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

1gnoirents posted:

honestly im not too great with dates imo. It dependson the girl I guess im pretty good at listening to new people talk

Create thread in e/n : shy guy looking for cute but forgiving girl AMA

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

its better if this is a fun thread because youre going to die alone

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
this is a pretty good way to approach ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXOty7arPmo

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Phil Niekro posted:

compliment her feet

Yes. As a compliment, ask "Can I smell your feet?"

When she says "no", say "well, it must be your pussy then", turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Kirk Johnson posted:

Yes. As a compliment, ask "Can I smell your feet?"

When she says "no", say "well, it must be your pussy then", turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.

usually your posts are bad but this is a good one

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

In the middle of a conversation, get very uncomfortable and leave abruptly saying you have to return some videotapes.

You always have to make it seem like you are very busy and not waiting on her.

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
Has anyone thought of this: wear your fedora/trilby backwards? I remember people started wearing baseball caps backwards and it became cool at some point for a while. Feel free to mix it up and maybe turn them sideways when backwards seems less cool.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Professor Cthulhu posted:

Has anyone thought of this: wear your fedora/trilby backwards? I remember people started wearing baseball caps backwards and it became cool at some point for a while. Feel free to mix it up and maybe turn them sideways when backwards seems less cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99j7bw9eWo

na that aint cool but you can try this advance technique to impress the ladies

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
i am having a 3some right now in second life and both these chicks tell me theyre hot and for sure actually chicks so suck it losers

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
When you posses the power of rape, things like "looks" or "personality" or even "voice tonality" become banal. Learn to rape. Rape hard.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

sluggo is mad posted:

i am having a 3some right now in second life and both these chicks tell me theyre hot and for sure actually chicks so suck it losers

im pretty j

Dance Marine
Feb 17, 2014

Join a cult and they will give you a free female.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

SaltLick posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99j7bw9eWo

na that aint cool but you can try this advance technique to impress the ladies

its cool cuz that guy is definitely not shaving his head because he's going bald

SaltLick posted:

im pretty j

gently caress!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
creepy means ugly

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Dont comment on my hair, earrings, tattoos, smell, clothes, shoes, or bag.

If you use a stupid pickup line I will ignore you.

Dont talk to me and leave me alone at the bar so I can play pokemon.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
This one weird trick professional pick up artists HATE: "yo girl what dat smell like!?" in a stern but confident voice. Do not specify what 'dat' is.

naem
May 29, 2011

-be handsomed

-be attractive

-don't be unhandsome

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

whats wrong with his teeth

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

:stare:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
theyre approximately the color of a heavily jizzed sock

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Alberto Basalm posted:

whats wrong with his teeth

gingivitis

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

dont talk to me at all just let me devour my greasy food in peace in this dark corner of the bar

- a creepy person

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Work out

Girl will suck ur dick if you have abs/muscles

Hth

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Always carry a big smart-looking book with you as girls like intelligence.

Make funny jokes and feel free to laugh at your own joke first if the girl doesn't laugh, this lets her know that the joke is funny.

Don't make racist comments unless she makes them first.

ex: She says "this chink waiter is taking forever"

You can (hypothetically) reply: "there were in a hurry to bomb us at Pearl Harbor but not to refill our beverages?"

and so on

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
just tell a girl that you went to harvard and work for mckinsey and are in town for a client during the week lately. much easier way to get your dick sucked than going to the gym

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Create thread in e/n : shy guy looking for cute but forgiving girl AMA

Hmm, thanks, will do

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Always carry a big smart-looking book with you as girls like intelligence.

Make funny jokes and feel free to laugh at your own joke first if the girl doesn't laugh, this lets her know that the joke is funny.

Don't make racist comments unless she makes them first.

ex: She says "this chink waiter is taking forever"

You can (hypothetically) reply: "there were in a hurry to bomb us at Pearl Harbor but not to refill our beverages?"

and so on

Fish for racist tendencies by suggesting you eat at a chiner diner. If she doesn't go for it laugh and say you mispronounced china diner

naem
May 29, 2011

Man_at_desk posted:

Join a cult and they will give you a free female.

This is true but Thursday you're the one in the barrel

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Ladies typically like a man who is sporty and successful. Thus be sure to tell her which e-sports you play and your key achievements in life. For example, point out which heroic bosses you've killed in World of Warcraft, what level your Steam account is and what is your typical actions per minute in Starcraft.

If you also want to let her know you're a literate man of letters, put these details in a résumé you can present to her. Be sure to include your guild leader as a reference!

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
One time I was getting onto a plane, but my ticket window seat next to a girl. I knew from experience that if I asked her to move over she would just stand up and ask to be moved, so I just stood there and looked awkward for a while.

Fortunately, she asked if I had the window seat and stood up. I sat down and thanked her. She smiled at me, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try flirting. I quickly put a piece of gum into my mouth to make sure my breath wasn't foul. Then, I offered her a stick of gum to open the conversation. It was icebreakers gum, by the way. She said no thanks and started playing with her phone, so I decided to quit while I was ahead. Then, the most amazing thing happened: She didn't ask to be moved! I did not scare her away just by talking to her, and she spent the whole flight sitting there and ignoring me, minus two bathroom breaks. Both were pee-breaks based on how long they took.

I'm not sure where the tip is in this story, but it was the second time I almost got a date with a girl, and it was the proudest moment of my life.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Don't be creepy?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Don't talk to girls and be a goon at the same time.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Don't be creepy?

I didn't ask for this power!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

maybe that girl on the plane had no sense of smell

• Locked thread