Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Working out is probably tip number one. Being attractive buys you all sorts of leeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
A cute dreamworks type smile always works.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Kirk Johnson posted:

Working out is probably tip number one. Being attractive buys you all sorts of leeway.

ya and if you dont want to work out just get a stand up desk for when youre gooning at home/ at work. ive been pudgy for the past 4 years til i did that now 6 mos later im twinky and unironically get hit on by women again.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
its insane that the use of dating web sites has been normalized instead of rightfully stigmatized

naem
May 29, 2011

butplug accident posted:

its insane that the use of dating web sites has been normalized instead of rightfully stigmatized

Err-one tryna get sum

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

psyopmonkey posted:

Dont comment on my hair, earrings, tattoos, smell, clothes, shoes, or bag.

If you use a stupid pickup line I will ignore you.

Dont talk to me and leave me alone at the bar so I can play pokemon.

Find out who this poster is to improve this post 1000%

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

swamp waste posted:

Find out who this poster is to improve this post 1000%

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010
The earth has music for those who listen.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Wear shades. Don't make eye contact. Never smile. Make mean comments about everyone and everything.

Eventually you'll attract some snotty bitch who thinks you're cool.

Sadly this works surprisingly well.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

butplug accident posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsuFVkcp1Q

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i carved a large slit in my forehead and stuck a sea shell in there

i'm a unicorn now instead of a creepy guy and i want everyone to address me as such

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

here are some top tips for picking up unicorns, since i am now one (a unicorn)

be hot and attractive, like i am not

be personable and funny, like i am not

do not have any mental issues, like myself

present yourself in a manner which makes people feel sorry for you before they realise how insufferable you are

:colbert:

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
put rohypnol in your own drink, later claim that she raped you and is now bound by god to marry you.

alternatively put rohypnol in her drink (don't rape her) take a lot a pictures with her that look like you're having a great time. next morning send her those pic with a messege along the lines of "we had such a great time last night, lests do it again!"

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
It's taken as read that you will sometimes pop a boner when a chick is grinding on you while dancing.

Skip the preliminaries for this (talking to them etc.) by just walking up to attractive women in the bar/club and rubbing your erect dick against their thighs and rear end. Smile while you do it.

Kirk Johnson fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jul 17, 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

naem posted:

-be handsomed

-be attractive

-don't be unhandsome

follow these tips to knock boots

Koerschgen
Oct 25, 2012

Man kann sich ja mal vertun.
If you got her number, make sure to send 4000+ mails or messages a day. Don't stop, even when she tells you to. Be sure to be rude to her in some of the messages. Buy her gifts and leave them in front of her house. A doll maybe?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

College Ruled
Apr 25, 2012

"It seems another associate has taken my friendly attitude as to insinuate desires that would exist outside the bounds of professional courtesy."

Courtesy of: 01001100 01001100 01001010 01001011 01010011 01101001 01001100 01101011

Actually did this once and it made my teeth all squeaky and abrasive.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Here is how you talk to women:

Bring up your mother at least twice. If she reminds you of mom in any way (good or bad), point it out. Repeatedly. Even if she's not as great as your mom (because, really, what other woman could be???) lie and say she is.

Mention famous murderers. Has she heard of Henry Howard Holmes? Fascinating man. If she has, she'll be impressed by your knowledge of history. If she hasn't, it's really your duty to educate her.

Do NOT touch her with your penis while in public. Do NOT touch your penis while she is watching. I can't stress this enough.

Talk about books. Books mean you are sophisticated. Ask her if she's read Game of Thrones. If she has (even if she hasn't) try and steer her towards older fantasy classics. Has she ever read Captive of Gor? She should!

Establish dominance early on. If she is not receptive, switch gears and establish subservience. Tell her you've been very rude and inappropriate. Ask her to punish you.

Do NOT bring up videogames unless she brings them up first. If she mentions her "Online friends" and the funny things they do in their game, disengage immediately. Do NOT try to bond over your shared love of Warcraft. If she tries to convince you to leave your raid guild and move to her roleplaying server, sever all contact while you still can.

If you exchange emails, give her your business email. The one you put on your resume. Don't give her the one that mentions dragons (related tip: get a business email that is basically your name, don't put the dragon one on your resume).

If you stalk her, don't be conspicuous. Practice covert stalking - not the sort where you let her see you by design. Women don't think it's romantic at all.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

ScratchAndSniff posted:

One time I was getting onto a plane, but my ticket window seat next to a girl. I knew from experience that if I asked her to move over she would just stand up and ask to be moved, so I just stood there and looked awkward for a while.

Fortunately, she asked if I had the window seat and stood up. I sat down and thanked her. She smiled at me, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try flirting. I quickly put a piece of gum into my mouth to make sure my breath wasn't foul. Then, I offered her a stick of gum to open the conversation. It was icebreakers gum, by the way. She said no thanks and started playing with her phone, so I decided to quit while I was ahead. Then, the most amazing thing happened: She didn't ask to be moved! I did not scare her away just by talking to her, and she spent the whole flight sitting there and ignoring me, minus two bathroom breaks. Both were pee-breaks based on how long they took.

I'm not sure where the tip is in this story, but it was the second time I almost got a date with a girl, and it was the proudest moment of my life.

Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry...

I can help, maybe, but we'd need to reboot you or something.

Grrr-Krishnakk
Jul 17, 2005

PUPPIES!

nigga look like Stitch and you *know* that guy be rollin in hawaiian pussay

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

psyopmonkey posted:

Well aren't you just lovely?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Girl's like animals and nature poo poo. Try to impress them by acting like a cool animal like a tiger or a polar bear. The easiest way to do this is by watching them from a distance. Don't blink or break eye contact. They will think you are an apex predator and get super turned on.

Tricky D fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jul 17, 2014

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I've found having a huge cock helps.

Especially if it's in your mouth.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

That's fine, you seem rather miserable. I don't think you need to worry about anyone trying to talk to you, much less hit on you.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
*is a guy who becomes a girl*

*is suddenly shocked to discover that men flirt with women*

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

ashgromnies posted:

That's fine, you seem rather miserable. I don't think you need to worry about anyone trying to talk to you, much less hit on you.

well to be fair he is a troon so the guys that hit on him could be pretty hosed up!!!

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Creepy girls (i.e. creepolas) have impossibly high standards.

Inevitablelongshot
Mar 26, 2010
-Find out if you have interests in common, if the anime that she is into is of an inferior type, resist the urge to mock her.

-Subtly condition her to your expectations by telling her a story about a friend who paid for dinner for some "loving prick tease" who didn't put out.

-Always treat her like a gentleman, open doors for her and take off your hat every time she enters or leaves the room.

-If like me, your earwax has a bitter, pungent smell, then avoid picking your ears when she's around.

-If she invites you to her house resist the temptation to steal any underwear. If you absolutely must then wait till she goes to the bathroom and listen at the door to make sure she's having a poo, thus allowing ample time for lustful larceny.

-If she comes over to your place, throw out all fungal creams or ointments, she doesn't need to find out about that yet.

-If you're a mmo gamer you may have a collection of piss bottles or urns around your gaming area, throw these out before she comes over or at least hide them somewhere that she won't find them (trust me on this one, you can say that it's weak lemon drink but all girls know piss when they see it).

-Impersonating a 4-legged animal such as a cat or dog can allow you to stealthily exit a room in the unfortunate case of an unexpected boner.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Inevitablelongshot posted:

-Find out if you have interests in common, if the anime that she is into is of an inferior type, resist the urge to mock her.

-Subtly condition her to your expectations by telling her a story about a friend who paid for dinner for some "loving prick tease" who didn't put out.

-Always treat her like a gentleman, open doors for her and take off your hat every time she enters or leaves the room.

-If like me, your earwax has a bitter, pungent smell, then avoid picking your ears when she's around.

-If she invites you to her house resist the temptation to steal any underwear. If you absolutely must then wait till she goes to the bathroom and listen at the door to make sure she's having a poo, thus allowing ample time for lustful larceny.

-If she comes over to your place, throw out all fungal creams or ointments, she doesn't need to find out about that yet.

-If you're a mmo gamer you may have a collection of piss bottles or urns around your gaming area, throw these out before she comes over or at least hide them somewhere that she won't find them (trust me on this one, you can say that it's weak lemon drink but all girls know piss when they see it).

-Impersonating a 4-legged animal such as a cat or dog can allow you to stealthily exit a room in the unfortunate case of an unexpected boner.

Dear god...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

• Locked thread