Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
In this game, more than happy to be a bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##confirm

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
i got this

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
you're probably better off, it was one of those games that could consume hours of your day at a boring job or in college and best left at that

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm trying to watch Hemlock Grove s1 and it's so difficult to get into it cause everything is so super hokeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yeah I tried Hemlock cause I liked OitNB and figured surely they'd be in the same ballpark.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

CapitalistPig posted:

I am annoyed that I got vt in a semi role madness game
good as place as any to start

##vote cpig

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Just kill him

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
you didn't even do that on purpose really, that hardly counts

open the elephant cages tia

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote no lynch

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

I have played with him many times before and I am getting bad vibes.

ras why would we no lynch?
I love all my dwarf friends and wish to see nobody die

also I left a lot of traps in the hallway

care friend

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
why would we lurker lynch when cpig is in the game heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
also in my experience the odds are much higher we no lynch as opposed to lynching a lurker d1 so good luck I guess

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

Maybe mafia theory has Evolved but that seems dumb. What do you do day two? The lynch is one of those few things the town controls.

chaoslord, thank you for explaining. Now that we have that out of the way, who is the scum?
There is no mafia theory, I'm just saying there are very few people interested in ever lynching a lurker d1 and it's almost impossible to get everyone onto one single lurker lynch. In my experience people will just skip the day entirely and not give it much thought until d2

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

ThirdEmperor posted:

Gimme a drat read on someone, asap.
or else ... ?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Philip J. Fry posted:

Seriously what's up your dick?
Such aggression!!!!!1

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

ThirdEmperor posted:

Why would you not?

Seriously, why would you not give a read, in a game based entirely on reading people? Why are you actively against participating?

And Fry, it's a thing and it gets done. Scum plant a 'jokey' vote on someone who looks like they might gather suspicion as the day goes on, so they can be early on the bandwagon without having to contribute more than 'oh, well, I was joking, but then it was a good case so I stayed.'

PS- Capps knows
I've already offered up my reads/contribution. I'll vote cpig for his dumb VT claim (or whatever it was). I'm not going to vote a lurker because it's boring and pointless, and I wish we wouldn't spend the time debating it because it's a null tell in every universe because it's the easiest thing to hide behind as scum.

I'll basically add that I'd vote you or 3E at this point for basically fake'ish anger. I have a hard time believing either of you are genuinely getting that worked up over a larger game on d1. However I doubt both of you could be scum and playing the same game, so it's probably only one of you. The odds!!!!!1

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
mafia edit: you or fry

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

The Science of Suck posted:

So it means nothing to you that she's demanding others post stuff while she isn't, and that twice she's talked about how much she wants to find scum instead of actually trying to find scum?
correct, it means literally nothing

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Got you a vote too!

##vote 3E

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Also dumbo you're both voting on each other so in the event you're both scum, you're busing (it's unlikely). One of you is probably scum though, whereas Fry just seems mad, but you seem mad + using fake reasoning. Most notably the use of a narrative hypothetical that involves the use of "OMGUS"

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Oh Fry is voting Yuming, that's a wash. Still happy with the rest of it.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
halp has anyone seen my rear end I lost it

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Philip J. Fry posted:

goin to bed. i'm claiming tomorrow morning if necessary.,
you're at like 5 votes

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
also why are you voting Hal over his confirm post of all things instead of AC who actually has two individual cases on him at this point that at least resonate somewhat

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
nobles own they're dwarves too

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
maybe he's just playing his flavor

I mean dwarf nobles are whimsical fuckers!!!! emphasis fuckers

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
they wouldn't put me in charge of the lava lever if I were a noble

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
obviously

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Philip J. Fry posted:

Wait what? I think that's what bp meant.
:laffo:

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Philip J. Fry posted:

Alright I'm doing this now so we have the chance to lynch someone else. 

I'm Tanner and because of my armor I'm a 1-shot BP.

This was why I was so frustrated early on. I knew that I'd never actually end up going down today, but I hated the fact that lynching me would virtually be a no-lynch and that it'd be pretty much entirely my fault.
where were you frustrated

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
imo it's only organic if the 'frustration' part can be believed and I don't really see a post of his where he was getting frustrated as opposed to his mad post directed at me earlier

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
dorfs

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
a vote leader at 4 out of the 11 necessary votes on d1 isn't really a thing

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Still pretty sure we slay 3E here