Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
<<<<<<<< I'm playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Should I recognize you? :sun:

Yes I am on summer break~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
You can give me crazy role I'm all in wooo!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##confirm

Start the drat game!!!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
GOOD MORNING.

I was hoping to get a wacky role so I didn't have to care about town winning BUT ALAS I HAVE TO CARE :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Cpig

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Yes.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I wanna kill a scum!!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Somberbrero posted:

Your confirmation post was weird and I didn't care for it.
Let's talk more about why then!

I meant what I said-- I was hoping I would get a stupid role so I could be all like whatever but instead THE OPPOSITE.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm gonna help find a scum today because I have the day off so please post and things tia.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'll be around to read in a bit :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
~what is going on in game~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Tremendous Taste posted:

I have control of someone else's vig and I'm going to hashtag pound sign selfvig in one hour so own up
Ha ha ha.

I'm here I'm reading now!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Opopanax posted:

We should kill yuming because she's not posting like town yuming :fyadride:
Oh you!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Somb I think is town, also thanks for making content and stuff otherwise we'd be boned here.

Somberbrero posted:

If I had to go on someone other than Fry it would be CP. I didn't like the tone of his response at all, and while claiming VT as town is actively harmful to the town, claiming it as scum could maybe be useful(i think? will have to consider as i am not very smart). I got the sense that he was trying to back away from the discussion as quick as possible with the "haha just playing you nerds" bit and then only posting white noise. Most of the thread is white noise at this point though.
I'm a parrot *squawk* but this is p much my opinion as well.

Also,

Jefepato posted:

Liberal Crime Squad Mafia is the best idea I've heard all day.

But would the LCS be town or scum? :confused:
This guy maybe postless-newbie scum? This post gives me ~vibes~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Looking at where we are I think Fry is a good option. He hasn't responded to the pressure well.

He says his vote on me was a joke but if so ?then where are his actual opinions?

As town I feel like he should've done more.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I have ~good vibes~ on Juanito.

If someone has a vig they should kill Cpig :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Rascyc posted:

Also dumbo you're both voting on each other so in the event you're both scum, you're busing (it's unlikely).

One of you is probably scum though, whereas Fry just seems mad, but you seem mad + using fake reasoning. Most notably the use of a narrative hypothetical that involves the use of "OMGUS"
The two: Fry or 3E.

apostateCourier posted:

I agree that at least one of them is likely to be scum. The whole thing feels overblown, especially for day one, I agree with you there. However I really don't like Fry's response to the "joke" vote case. Fry definitely has enough experience to know that "joke" votes are things that scum does, and to respond with that much emotion feels really forced.

Plus, 3E is putting pressure on people, which is a mark in their favor.

##vote Fry
Rascyc's <either or> seems genuine.

AC, however, seems like he's latching onto something he doesn't understand. I'm still considering Fry, but this is worth a vote imo.

##vote apostateCourier

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

apostateCourier posted:

It's pretty easy to understand. They're both overreacting in really suspicious ways, but 3E is scumhunting. Pretty simple decision.
Are they? It's D1. I find your certainty in an idea that should be more tenuous than not suspicious.

Tell me more opinions! Who do you think is a town?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hello other people I am gonna go to sleep soon so~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I think apostate is the better option here. I wasn't sure at first but his follow up is worse.

Fry's is borderline but AC didn't even try to give other opinions and I will vote that over effort anytime.

I'm going to sleep.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Fry seems honest lets kill the guy I'm voting for with no opinions really, or Cpig~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Second verse same as the first.

I'll be around to read after I get dinner started!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Should I claim too?? !!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Opopanax posted:

Should I claim? Someone put a vote on me and I'll claim
Heyyyy

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Sorry sorry survivor and stuffs aaa!!

I READ FAST.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Dr. Hurt posted:

I am many things, but I am not very good at keeping secrets.
This also describes me.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Somberbrero posted:

Would also vote Jefepato because all they've down is speculate on the true nature of nobles.

Usefulness is probably a poor way to frame this, but when you're avoiding putting forth any real opinions when there is plenty of stuff to chime in about, i have to wonder why.
I still hold this opinion!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don't really understand the case on 3E

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I still maintain that Hal is scum.

However, purely in the interests of avoiding a no-lynch, I will ##vote ThirdEmperor.

Also, yuming is town. Call it a gut feeling on him.
STILL!!!!!!!

awww man :|| HER

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Juanito posted:

Did you see where I was corrected for correcting him?
Yea ik ik!

I still think AC is a good vote but not feasible.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Meds

She!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I have no real opinion on this options tbh. Betrayer gives me worse vibes and won't call me correct gender pronoun!!

AC is worth a look though LOOK AT AC AND STUFF

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Rude!!

I think AC is scummy!!! Fry is prob a better lynch than these options.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Somberbrero posted:

3e is a dumb lynch but it is the one we deserve :(
lolol yes I agree.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Here I am I'm going to read and make a vote!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Grandicap posted:

This is a post to say I exist and I am reading things. Hooray.

Wow, I kind of feel like yuming with that post.
lolol I just made the same post without seeing this one :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Grandi's claim of nobel sounds honest to me. I don't want to focus on them atm. It's also something town likely has little control over so why waste time on it.

On Jefpato-- I'm conflicted but want to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. The switch in votes was self-conscious but new players are self-conscious by nature. Going to keep my eye on him however.

AC, sorry you fell down the stairs. Please post actual opinions or I will continue to think you are a scum (if a stale case atm). AC's only contribution to the game was a vote on Fry (here). It sounded like a "yes huh me too" latching onto Rascyc's analysis, and the lead in "I agree one of 3E or Fry must be scum" was too flippant for my taste. Rascyc's idea was a bit off the wall so to just be like yea I totally agree trends scummy to me.

Would vote AC if the support were there.

Also,

Somberbrero posted:

I thought maybe Capps was scum but I don't think Capps is scum anymore. I think Dr. Hurt is scum though. The way he screams at anyone who calls him out is so forced. He characterizes our interactions as a slapfight, but I would characterize it as more of an instance of him throwing his feces around the room and yelling while running into walls before getting tuckered out and falling asleep.

Dr. Hurt posted:

That is a mean thing to say I am crying IRL. Even if you have good music taste.
This is a scummy brush off of Somberbrero's analysis. I don't care for it.

##vote Dr. Hurt

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

apostateCourier posted:

I agree that at least one of them is likely to be scum. The whole thing feels overblown, especially for day one, I agree with you there. However I really don't like Fry's response to the "joke" vote case. Fry definitely has enough experience to know that "joke" votes are things that scum does, and to respond with that much emotion feels really forced.

Plus, 3E is putting pressure on people, which is a mark in their favor.

##vote Fry
Here is the scummy vote in all it's glory. It's also AC's only contribution to this game.

Think on this and consider voting AC.

I know I would!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

mr.capps posted:

how could you vote someone so agreeable yuming
??? idg what you mean.

Also I don't care about Taste's meta read.

• Locked thread