Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I will play op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I just read the op and i don't know what a bastard role is and i don't want anyone to explain and i'm willing to get one

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
##confirm

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Glutens are delicious and not evil however glutes can indeed be both

##vote ThirdEmperor

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I like some tv shows, but not others, so go ahead and flame me if you must

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Something else i like is books, but not always, depending on the book

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Would some kind scum please step forward and trade roles with cpig so we can get this game going? Thnx

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Please explain the meta/vibes on Fry

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Hmm yes i see

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

yuming posted:

I'm gonna help find a scum today because I have the day off so please post and things tia.

No u

##vote yuming

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Serious vote btw

"Hey guys post stuff while I don't post stuff and instead try to look like I'm scum hunting"

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's too early to make that kind of analysis on yuming. She's known to flake out a bit regardless of alignment, but given time it'll become apparent if she is scum or not.

So it means nothing to you that she's demanding others post stuff while she isn't, and that twice she's talked about how much she wants to find scum instead of actually trying to find scum?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Owned

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Philip J. Fry posted:

Such. A. Bandwagon.

Just nothing but a bandwagon. and this is his first real post this game. Super scummy, just echos everyone else's concerns and avoids giving an opinion on anyone else in the game by riding the vote leader. Will consider moving to him instead depending on the rest of the day.

Your reaction here seems really overblown, and it sounds like you're hedging your bets

Also your vote on Hal doesn't make much sense, and is really weak compared to the Super Scum you discovered above but won't vote for

Also juanito says you're a crybaby and i know better than to argue with a man willing to post macros at the drop of a hat

##vote Philip J Fry

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Oh crap i completely forgot

##vote cpig

##condemn

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I'll get back to you later fry

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Lol

##vote Philip J Fry

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Dubiously useful power that not only outs me but makes me permanently hated, definitely had to use it

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Condemn was a one shot power. I think my role was set up to make me not want to use it, so of course i should use it asap

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i didn't pick fry because he's the vote leader anyway and it didn't make me lol

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

ThirdEmperor posted:

Nobles are probably not entirely on our side, going by the OP and knowledge of the source material.

And SoS is being cagey on telling us anything about them. Which is veeeery suspicious.

Who said i was a noble or knew anything about them?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

But if Cpig is only hated for one day and Fry is the person you want dead this still makes no sense at all.

Beep boop lol does not compute

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Dr. Hurt posted:

You monster. I was just in those holes.

You promised you wouldn't tell

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

tearshed posted:

##vote SoS

Also hal

Explain

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Actually

##vote tearshed

Bandwagon vote and suspicion with no explanation but of course there's time for more worthless flavor discussion

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

yuming posted:

Fry seems honest lets kill the guy I'm voting for with no opinions really, or Cpig~

Have i got good news for you...

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

tearshed posted:

Don't really like the yuming vote, general awkwardness, mayor thing was dumb/anti-town.

Wasn't a bandwagon vote either, I don't know how many votes you have. Now I wish I could vote you again.

What don't you like about the yuming vote? What is awkward? How is the mayor thing dumb/anti-town?

Is this all the effort you can put into getting me lynched? Did you use all your posting points on those useless flavor posts on deadline day?

Here is the scum, i found it

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
The great suck-cess

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Your mayor commands you to vote tearshed

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
##vote meds

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
##vote 3e

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I too have heard music i enjoyed, also music i did not, and even music i was ambivalent about

##vote tearshed
Nothing has changed my mind about this

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Also existence is a scumtell

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I thought maybe 3e had to kill the mayor and was trying to frame it as a town v noble thing, it makes less sense to me if he was trying to get anti-noble cred

I was also thinking there might be a twilight power to alter someones flip in the case that 3e was genuine with his posts. Twilight powers make the most sense to me in the context of reacting to or affecting a lynch

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Sorry, wrong account

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

Hurt's vote on Jefe is scummy and I still want to kill him.

##vote Dr. Hurt

Jefe is probably scum too but he's new and that's boring.

So you're saying a scum did a scummy vote on a scum?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Hurt is scum for scummy voting on someone else you think is scum, which lets you push a jefe lynch no matter how hurt flips. Not only picking today's low hanging fruit, but setting up tomorrow's

##vote Somberbrero

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Juanito posted:

What do you think about Dr. Hurt though?

I don't have a strong opinion about his alignment. I'm surprised he's the clear vote leader and I suspect there are opportunistic votes there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

Why wouldn't you just wait until I actually pushed for Jefe's lynch tomorrow?
Why wait when I've found scum today? Seriously, your only defense is "yeah I'm advocating a chain lynch, but maybe I wouldn't have actually gone through with it"

• Locked thread