Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Yes its true it happened to me! details after the jump

So Some guy was yelling at his girlfriend across the road at a bus stop. she started screaming about love and open relationships and slapped him a couple times but she was super tiny and he was a big guy soi figured he'd tell her to gently caress off and just walk away. But then he started to punch her so i aws like gently caress no, white knight to the rescue because i am a gay baby raised on action movies

i crossed over to tell him to just chill out, nobody wants the cops to show up orsomething just lay off with the fists etc but he then turned and grabbed my shirt and proceeded to beat my rear end like kimbo slice. i tried to push him into traffic but he kept tearing at my clothes and i realized it was more likely that i would die by bus which would be pathetic since it was my original idea not his, so i just kind of went down on the asphalt and ate fist while throwing baby punches at his face and groin

goons: if you ever go outside, mind your own business and let the girl in the skimpy dress at the bus stop get beaten down herself

thank god i have a thick neanderthal skull cuz i couldnt stop thinking about that world star cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

do you have brain damage

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

as a result of that i mean

not in general

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Good.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

quote:

he was a big guy

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

do you have brain damage

yes

oh i didnt see the qualifier, i dont know i have a giant apple sized bump on my head which hurts and a bloodied nose. in a way i won because who punches someone on the top of the head

gently caress you guy hope your hand hurts :smug:

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jul 17, 2014

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't believe the OP! if this really was a world* event, it would have taken place at Denny's.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i thought he had a knife though because he took something from his pocket and clenched his fist before he punched me, but i guess it was his keys.

it was frightening goons i just need to vent and be held

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Good work

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

for you

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

lol someone probate this btich again please

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
guys guys i got the poo poo beat out of me it loving ruled!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

:)

roger wilco
Jun 22, 2012
sorry you got your rear end kicked OP I guess now you'll know better and not white knight anymore. I lol'd at Kimbo Slice though even though he sucks.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
why didn't you cleave him in two with your Nippon steel?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ghetto wormhole posted:

why didn't you cleave him in two with your Nippon steel?
your first thought about bombs in western europe is japan and some sort of gay anime reference, huh

Nice. nice. god drat youre sad

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

didnt read

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Al Cowens posted:

your first thought about bombs in western europe is japan and some sort of gay anime reference, huh

Nice. nice. god drat youre sad

are you in the right thread

Nog
May 15, 2006

yo bro, maybe next time don't try to gently caress with me when i'm talking to my girl

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ripped0ff posted:

yo bro, maybe next time don't try to gently caress with me when i'm talking to my girl

:eyepop:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ghetto wormhole posted:

are you in the right thread
when your days are spent obsessing over japan and its cartoons, its pretty much a given theres no room in your sad fat goon head for any legitimate humor

but keep on fighting that good fight, ghetto wormhole

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
lol thatll teach you not to mind your own loving business op

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i suppose this is good advice for some people but i work out :c00l:

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax
sorry op didnt mean to beat you up

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Al Cowens posted:

when your days are spent obsessing over japan and its cartoons, its pretty much a given theres no room in your sad fat goon head for any legitimate humor

but keep on fighting that good fight, ghetto wormhole

i don't even like anime, stop trolling me!!!!

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

rezatahs posted:

i suppose this is good advice for some people but i work out :c00l:

the rule is still 'don't get involved unless you're ready to beat the poo poo out of the guy (and you think you can)' imo youre really dumb if you go up to a bigger guy and you're a human being like op and you say 'Pu puh please s-stop hitting mlady' and you aint got the brawns to back your word up because if a guy is crazy enough to punch a girl in public he'll kick your loving rear end if you say something

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Also dont get choked out. Thats never a fun way to lose a fight.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Twee as gently caress posted:

the rule is still 'don't get involved unless you're ready to beat the poo poo out of the guy (and you think you can)' imo youre really dumb if you go up to a bigger guy and you're a human being like op and you say 'Pu puh please s-stop hitting mlady' and you aint got the brawns to back your word up because if a guy is crazy enough to punch a girl in public he'll kick your loving rear end if you say something

you sound like quite the expert here

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Yes its true it happened to me! details after the jump

So Some guy was yelling at his girlfriend across the road at a bus stop. she started screaming about love and open relationships and slapped him a couple times but she was super tiny and he was a big guy soi figured he'd tell her to gently caress off and just walk away. But then he started to punch her so i aws like gently caress no, white knight to the rescue because i am a gay baby raised on action movies

i crossed over to tell him to just chill out, nobody wants the cops to show up orsomething just lay off with the fists etc but he then turned and grabbed my shirt and proceeded to beat my rear end like kimbo slice. i tried to push him into traffic but he kept tearing at my clothes and i realized it was more likely that i would die by bus which would be pathetic since it was my original idea not his, so i just kind of went down on the asphalt and ate fist while throwing baby punches at his face and groin

goons: if you ever go outside, mind your own business and let the girl in the skimpy dress at the bus stop get beaten down herself

thank god i have a thick neanderthal skull cuz i couldnt stop thinking about that world star cop

Now you understand why the human brain created the bystander effect.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
The worst part is while you're on the internet with a broken head that dude is probably balls deep in that girl right now. All jacked up from adrenaline after beating up some strange nerd and mercilessly pounding his tiny rear end girlfriend from behind like a crazed animal.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

you sound like quite the expert here

i work security at shows and clubs so dealing with violent drunk assholes is kind of something i need to do yeah

so is getting flashed by drunk girls who want to get into vip areas :wink:

Aug 4, 2010

did you get the girl in the end?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Biggie Shorty posted:

The worst part is while you're on the internet with a broken head that dude is probably balls deep in that girl right now. All jacked up from adrenaline after beating up some strange nerd and mercilessly pounding his tiny rear end girlfriend from behind like a crazed animal.

a few weeks ago there was this guy who started hitting his girl so one of the bouncers made his way to him and started wailing on the guy then me and another guy had to grab that girl off his back because she jumped on him and started clawing and hitting him telling him to leave her boyfriend alone lol

drunk people are terrible

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
That will teach you not to leave your replica Hanzo wazikashi at home instead of tucking it into your sweatpants when you walked to IHOP this morning, OP.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Good job, next time win.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Learn to love the phrase, "Better you than me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Qvindtar posted:

That will teach you not to leave your replica Hanzo wazikashi at home instead of tucking it into your sweatpants when you walked to IHOP this morning, OP.

hey dude I already made this joke and was mercilessly bullied for it

• Locked thread