Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

World Star isn't a parody website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Robbie Fowler posted:

lol, bitch got smacked, what was she doing out of the kitchen anyway, i bet that guy only hit her because he was hungry.

sometimes i get real mad when i'm hungry.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
oh poo poo you didn't even get a chance to say "hey stop that"

the guy saw you coming and immediately grabs you.

you must look way more threatening than you think, op

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
lmao at the op crossing the street intending to have a conversation with the guy beating on a woman, you asked for an asskicking very politely

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You should have just hit him over the back of the head with a galvanized trash can lid I did this to a homeless person once and it was very effective

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i would have taken a loving second at least to find a weapon if you had to cross the road anyway and i would have ran across the street not probably did a faggy halfjog which is what i am assuming you did and i sure as gently caress would not have attempted to communicate

good effort though, hit the showers and lube up

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stoic Commie posted:

i would have taken a loving second at least to find a weapon and i would have ran across the street not probably did a faggy halfjog which is what i am assuming you did and i sure as gently caress would not have attempted to communicate

good effort though, hit the showers and lube up

There is no shame in improvised weapons I once stabbed a guy in the eye with my moms kitchen scissors

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo I'm pretty violent

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Biggie Shorty posted:

The worst part is while you're on the internet with a broken head that dude is probably balls deep in that girl right now. All jacked up from adrenaline after beating up some strange nerd and mercilessly pounding his tiny rear end girlfriend from behind like a crazed animal.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i once choked a kid out with a pair of my own drawers in the locker room

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
The whole "men should NEVER hit a woman under any circumstance!" thing is stupid.

Gender equality. One love.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
shut the gently caress up you're going to ruin one of the last excuses we have to mercilessly beat the poo poo out of strangers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you know what why don't we just beat the poo poo out of women on a routine basis? they want rights? they can loving fight for it. just like how we did with our big fists and monster cocks

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
some women like to be hit. it's not "PC" 2 say but it's true

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stoic Commie posted:

shut the gently caress up you're going to ruin one of the last excuses we have to mercilessly beat the poo poo out of strangers

I took on an indian dude who was pushing his old lady around at a bus stop and before I knew it they were both laying the tomahawk chop on me and I was all gently caress this sorry for trying to help you lady

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i had no intention of even getting near his violent rear end until i had to step up on the curb to get out of the road and then of course he grabbed me

Pretty much the first thing they tell you at any self-defense class is to be aware of your surroundings.

"Hey, let me just get out of the roadway here..."

*steps up onto pavement within grabbing range, gets punched repeatedly*

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i've never actually seen anyone hit a girl, but in reality i'd probably just call the cops, maybe. they're probably both retards anyway

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

mookface posted:

I took on an indian dude who was pushing his old lady around at a bus stop and before I knew it they were both laying the tomahawk chop on me and I was all gently caress this sorry for trying to help you lady

yeah, i got an earful of "mind your own business" from both of them when i tried to intervene once too. i guess that's some people's version of foreplay

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Whirlwind Jones posted:

The whole "men should NEVER hit a woman under any circumstance!" thing is stupid.

Gender equality. One love.

I miss a woman slapping me across the face, it might realign the growing discourse of your destruction.

also, woman slaps are weak,

make me loose a tooth or something

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
there's some context that can be assessed as well, it's either cray cray woman giving what she gets in her saiyan form, or terrified woman shrieking on the ground, i guess that would be a big factor in what i would do also

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

SpeedGem posted:

I miss a woman slapping me across the face, it might realign the growing discourse of your destruction.

same

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I think you did a good thing, OP..

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I am an Adult Baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my butt cheeks and under neath my legs.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you should call the police next time, as they are helpful and stalwart defenders of the public

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mookface posted:

what is the tomahawk chop. is this in like the deep forests of wherever you work

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
No world star video of the asskicking. Voted 2.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if youre going to break up a domestic dispute dont loving announce yourself first
who do you think you are a cop???

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

SIR, LOGIC DICTATES THAT YOUR ACTIONS ARE CONGRUENT WITH

shut the gently caress up and smash a bottle over the back of his head

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
OP is Bitchmode Squad

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Yes its true it happened to me! details after the jump

So Some guy was yelling at his girlfriend across the road at a bus stop. she started screaming about love and open relationships and slapped him a couple times but she was super tiny and he was a big guy soi figured he'd tell her to gently caress off and just walk away. But then he started to punch her so i aws like gently caress no, white knight to the rescue because i am a gay baby raised on action movies

i crossed over to tell him to just chill out, nobody wants the cops to show up orsomething just lay off with the fists etc but he then turned and grabbed my shirt and proceeded to beat my rear end like kimbo slice. i tried to push him into traffic but he kept tearing at my clothes and i realized it was more likely that i would die by bus which would be pathetic since it was my original idea not his, so i just kind of went down on the asphalt and ate fist while throwing baby punches at his face and groin

goons: if you ever go outside, mind your own business and let the girl in the skimpy dress at the bus stop get beaten down herself

thank god i have a thick neanderthal skull cuz i couldnt stop thinking about that world star cop

This is a beautiful post. I laughed so hard I woke up my wife. Lol

1969 baby
Apr 29, 2013

Filippo Corridoni posted:

And btw: the first thing you do after losing a fight is go to your online nerd forums? Jesus what kind of man are you OP

as soon as he got here, he found us already here waiting.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

you probably would have felt worse just standing there and watching him kick the poo poo out of her then you do now. you got a decent story out of it and scars are cool. at least youre not a lil chickenshit. learn from your mistakes and next time

FuhrerHat posted:

smash a bottle over the back of his head

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
no

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_K7QU7u_VY

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Here's some real advice OP, find a friend with some painkillers, take some and call the goons in the morning.

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet

FuhrerHat posted:

shut the gently caress up and smash a bottle over the back of his head

This is why no one fucks with me.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ProfessorGroove posted:

This is why no one fucks with me.

every time i scroll fast by ur av i think its michaelangelo the ninja turtle w/ a jheri curl

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

what is the tomahawk chop. is this in like the deep forests of wherever you work

Its an indigenous technique that usually involves holding a smoke in the chopping hand

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Necros posted:

you probably would have felt worse just standing there and watching him kick the poo poo out of her then you do now. you got a decent story out of it and scars are cool. at least youre not a lil chickenshit. learn from your mistakes and next time

lol in what world do you live in where walking up to a guy saying 'p-please mister stop that its not nice!' then having to play possum lying on the ground crying hoping for the beating to stop is not being a lil chickenshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i'd of beaten him up op if he was smaller than me

if not i would of just filmed it on my phone

• Locked thread