Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i had no intention of even getting near his violent rear end until i had to step up on the curb to get out of the road and then of course he grabbed me
not exactly like we squared off for a duel but man you and twee sound hard as hell can you give me a work out regimen and poo poo
i wanna get hard too

so hard

Next time you go out and fight a hopped up meth head and are thrown to the ground, relax your body.

then punch.

Drunk/drugged people are hard to fight, because of the high pain resistance.

Or you could just be an american and shoot their rear end, but fighting is better, because they wake up in jail, and are the systems problem now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Robbie Fowler posted:

lol, bitch got smacked, what was she doing out of the kitchen anyway, i bet that guy only hit her because he was hungry.

sometimes i get real mad when i'm hungry.

H.A.L.T

Hungry, angry, lonely, tired.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Whirlwind Jones posted:

The whole "men should NEVER hit a woman under any circumstance!" thing is stupid.

Gender equality. One love.

I miss a woman slapping me across the face, it might realign the growing discourse of your destruction.

also, woman slaps are weak,

make me loose a tooth or something

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
no

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_K7QU7u_VY

• Locked thread