Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Organs posted:

i wish the wii sucks thread was that good but nintendo fans don't get angry about stuff so it doesn't really work

it was pretty good when wulgus was trolling the poo poo out of fulchrum but it kind of died off since then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think it's a bad thread, I just think it's funny how long the OP is, and funny that someone bothered to read it out loud for a very trivial reason, and cool that we got to see him do it, and hopefully cool/funny that we get to see someone else do a forums stunt to get it back.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

like those dudes are seriously p[retty awesome imo. they are huge loving nerds for wanting a console to fail and they post a ton about it. but they take their licks and get trolled all to hell a lot in that thread but they keep on trucking and then never report anyone. that poo poo is respectable to me

thats cool, i just really dont think theres anything to be mad about anymore. now that its $399 without kinect its just a slightly shitter ps4 that i could see someone picking up if they really care about their Live profile.

back when it was a horrible expensive drmbox it was an entertaining thread.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Are people in that thread still attributing every MS corporate decision to the XBone sucking like when Ballmer left?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

zen death robot posted:

It's pretty funny seeing people post in the new thread all kinds of reasons it was done other than that the challenge was put out there.

clearly the people who climb everest have a big hateboner for mountains which is weird cuz they don't even live in the Himalayas v:shobon:v beats me I guess

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
man, some of the people in the new thread seem pretty...

steamed

:roflolmao:

Dec 26, 2012

imo a new steam thread should not be allowed to stick around until the ransom is met

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Hog Butcher posted:

it actually was a chill trip through a boring thing to read with a really good chat and frankerz

Did the marathon soundtrack ever actually get played? My greatest regret was going to bed during guilty gear.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
yeah i'm pretty sure it did

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Edit: Nice ^^^

I just realized that this is like the inverse of the punishing for low content. Everybody will be so terrified of the hammer coming down for their posts being too long that games will turn into one liners and lovely puns. like imp zone

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
then when he got to the gabe newell vortex he switched to the final countdown

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Who gives a flying gently caress about some Games thread. The OP is a loser.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Ragg posted:

Who gives a flying gently caress about some Games thread. The OP is a loser.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

wait I'm reading the new steam thread now did I fall into the trap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Ragg posted:

Who gives a flying gently caress about some Games thread.

goons

• Locked thread