Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i will sleep easier when the corpses of anime havers are strung up as warnings
yes
Yes.
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

anime is one of humanity's greatest sins and i await for the day that anime peddlers take the stand at nuremburg and take account for their heinous sins

i chose the science tag because this is undisputed fact scientifically proven by the brightest minds of our age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
The 80's gave us good anime.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
a lot of it is good stuff biz

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Cucking Mama posted:

a lot of it is good stuff biz

i appreciate you cucking mama but unironically liking anime is something i will not tolerate under any circumstance

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Anime owns, idiot
\

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
it's true, op, i learned about warcrime by watching panzer girls and you're right on the money

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
but legend of galactic heroes and fist of the north star. I do see your point since its pretty much all disco is garbage. at least acknowledge the outliers.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

dontcareaboutname posted:

but legend of galactic heroes and fist of the north star. I do see your point since its pretty much all disco is garbage. at least acknowledge the outliers.

oh hey look a stupid newbie av with a terrible opinion *lets out a huge wet fart*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

oh hey look a stupid newbie av with a terrible opinion *lets out a huge wet fart*

hey now i turned off av's because my internet sucks, they are meaningless to me.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

i appreciate you cucking mama but unironically liking anime is something i will not tolerate under any circumstance

Thank you Business Gorillas, someone has to fight the good fight; there can be no room for compromise with the cancer known as anime.

All of you people who post poo poo like "yeah most anime sucks but i really like ____ and ____ even though there's tons of panty-shots and fan-service" are as bad as the pseudo-pedos with 10-year-old anime girl avatars.

We legit cannot be friends if you're "into" anime.

Edit: and bronies.

gently caress you, you don't really believe that and you know it
\/\/\/

3D GAY WORLD fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jul 17, 2014

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Anime is the greatest wear crime on this green earth ever.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
But but they used to make shows for normal people.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

anime is one of humanity's greatest sins and i await for the day that anime peddlers take the stand at nuremburg and take account for their heinous sins

i chose the science tag because this is undisputed fact scientifically proven by the brightest minds of our age

only love can save you

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Interests: Writing/drawing, History, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, comics/cartoons

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

But but they used to make shows for normal people.

they make shows for japanese people

so no they've never been made for normal people

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3pUNIbJe8 kenshiro vs jagi NSFW

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

3D GAY WORLD posted:

Interests: Writing/drawing, History, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, comics/cartoons

All good things

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

anime is pretty bad

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

anime is pretty bad

nah

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

I've proposed in the Strech Goal thread that if we hit $123456 that anime become a bannable offense; get out your pocket-books, decent people of GBS (there are none we're hosed, raze this subforum to the ground and salt the earth)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i was stuck in japan for a couple of days and holy hell are the japanese a weird people. i now forgive my grandfather for gutting a bunch of them in ww2

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
A tragedy, trapped in Japan

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Harime Nui posted:

All good things

Yeah, on the surface it would appear so, but you're trying to get away with putting "comics/cartoons" instead of "manga/anime" as if it's not actually horrible weird poo poo from Japan.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

3D GAY WORLD posted:

Yeah, on the surface it would appear so, but you're trying to get away with putting "comics/cartoons" instead of "manga/anime" as if it's not actually horrible weird poo poo from Japan.

So you think comics and cartoons from Japan should form their own category

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jul 17, 2014

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
http://vimeo.com/8455928

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Artists on both sides of the Pacific have been borrowing from each other for decades since WWII and.... well, that's good.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
please dont post anime hate threads in the cromartie anime forum, thanks

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Harime Nui posted:

Anime owns, idiot
\

these gifs are nice and all but I have a strong feeling that whatever anime this is from is one of the bad ones

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

The Droid posted:

these gifs are nice and all but I have a strong feeling that whatever anime this is from is one of the bad ones

ding ding ding

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Harime Nui posted:

Artists on both sides of the Pacific have been borrowing from each other for decades since WWII and.... well, that's good.
this is true and good.

cultural appropriation ftw.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I like Kill la Kill but every bad thing people say about it is true

otoh it isn't any more gratuitous than Game of Thrones or Witchblade or a lot of other poo poo so whatever

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hmm. jojo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

A tragedy, trapped in Japan

no joke it was terrible i blew a third of my budget because just existing costs enormous sums in that poo poo country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pimping this again (:nws:)

• Locked thread