Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ilikedirt posted:

if u don t like x files nigga kill urself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

adam carolla should be thrown off niagara falls

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Box of Trial posted:

wtnv is funny and good, but it's probably not for everyone. also i think tumblr only likes it because there is a gay relationship in it so they don't have to work as hard to ship it

that sounds ableist

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Box of Trial posted:

wtnv is funny and good, but it's probably not for everyone. also i think tumblr only likes it because there is a gay relationship in it so they don't have to work as hard to ship it

or perhaps it's actually good and crazy tumblr people also liking it doesn't invalidate that (and also crazy people are capable of liking things that aren't poo poo)

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
no it's what i said

• Locked thread