Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

it's really awesome, and usually hilarious, and actually my favorite episode is #2 about the Glow Cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Welcome to Night Vale is almost as good as this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EE7PsuMJoE

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

you have over 11000 grey forum posts so you seem as good a person as any to tell me why you think this obviously terrible thing is good, in detail
my postcount was negative before you even registered :c00l:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

here comes cask posted:

remember when you were 10 and one time the mostly nude man that owned the house with the unkempt lawn around the corner threw bird seed at you and told you to stop trespassing on the sidewalk? it's like that, except now that man gets money from people who are too boring and stupid to have thoughts of their own, and he made a fake radio show based on the first few seasons of the x-files but without any of the creative merit or interesting ideas
well now i know another poster who is worthless, thanks

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

also the episode about the summer reading program is pretty hilarious

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

What is it and what's hilarious about it
Pretty much the whole thing.

edit: "The Time of Knives"

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

the Night Vale public library sounds like it's a part of the Deimos lab from the original Doom

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

is this now a thread to post cool secret of mana music? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQ3dnOZJ1A&fmt=18

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Al Cowens posted:

It's like Twin Peaks or Address Unknown in podcast form
But usually pretty drat funny

Not always, but usually.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i like twin peaks and x-files but why would anyone want to listen to a radio show version of them that sounds boring as gently caress
lol you like x-files, wtf is wrong with you

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Dr_Amazing posted:

I listened to the first 3 or 4 episodes and thought it was fun but a little too repetitive.
Did you know that there are more than 3 or 4 episodes? That tends to deal with the repetitive nature of it. You know, multiple episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

are you guys sure you're posting on the right website?

• Locked thread