Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
run you dumb gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Bike it's easier on the knees

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

naem posted:

You can also get farther faster.

Also you can take a break when going down hill and still log it in as miles rode and feel good about yourself.

naem
May 29, 2011

I bought this thing that turns your bike bike into an excersize bike and now I can sweat right inside my own house while watching Hulu!!

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

naem posted:

swimming's good too

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
u kin alwes run u beesh

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2932975

God bless.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

naem posted:

I bought this thing that turns your bike bike into an excersize bike and now I can sweat right inside my own house while watching Hulu!!

no netflix? that's hosed up, man

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I did 1 mile then 10 sets of 10 burpees, 20 pressups and 30 squats then another mile last night. Almost threw up. Peter Werth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
real men don't run you pussies

• Locked thread