Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dr_Amazing posted:

Wouldn't a bunch of soldiers showing up and saving everyone project a better sense of security than a clusterfuck where a bunch of people died?

please stop using your facts and libtard devil logic thnks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Seriously though, I've never actually heard an explanation of what was supposed too be gained by letting the attack happen.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dr_Amazing posted:

Seriously though, I've never actually heard an explanation of what was supposed too be gained by letting the attack happen.

doesn't matter just scream NOBAMA!! until the voices go away

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Dr_Amazing posted:

Well, you see, the President's not a white guy, and...

hth

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Shadow posted:

hth

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Dr_Amazing posted:

Uh, apparently it tricked idiots into believing nothing happened there at all, or that a youtube video with 9 views inspired a bunch of terrorist attacks on 9/11.. pretty funny poo poo

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Shadow posted:

hth

Stop bringing race into this!!! :freep:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Because republicans are routinely neck-deep in some really hosed up scandal, they make every sort of effort to catch democrats in a similar hosed up moment, but they keep failing and two years later they're still whining about benghazi.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
hillary clinton may have been taking a page from sexual predator bill clinton, who fired cruise missiles at a country to cover up his intern banging. It's sort of a reversal where you let somebody blow you up and then act really confused like "uh how could we know" or "what does it even matter, at this point"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress the ROW posted:

Uh, apparently it tricked idiots into believing nothing happened there at all, or that a youtube video with 9 views inspired a bunch of terrorist attacks on 9/11.. pretty funny poo poo

they caught the guy responsible and he said he did it because of the video lol. Republicans were wrong about their biggest talking point

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Alexzandvar posted:

they caught the guy responsible and he said he did it because of the video lol. Republicans were wrong about their biggest talking point

How convenient! Explain yourself, Barack HUSSEIN Obama!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Hilary felt the unstoppable urge to rape a boy scout so she made Bengazi happen as a diversion

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

guys don't fall for gently caress the row's gimmick. no one real has these opinions

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Those mean old republicans sure are incompetent haha *adjusts mountain of american corpses* Be sure to uh, battleground blue all the states right

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Alexzandvar posted:

and now he's dead. Makes you think

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Those mean old republicans sure are incompetent haha *adjusts mountain of american corpses* Be sure to uh, battleground blue all the states right

this but unironically

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

BBJoey posted:

this but unironically

I can't hear you over the buzz of my drone attacks and foreign policy failures - Berack Obama

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone who votes for that vile cuntbag is either a human being afraid that the big bad republicans is going to take his weirdo tolerance rights away or a loving worthless liberal.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

conservatives are super scared of Clintons.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

R-Type posted:

Anyone who votes for that vile cuntbag is either a human being afraid that the big bad republicans is going to take his weirdo tolerance rights away or a loving worthless liberal.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=85382

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

hemophilia posted:

So are Liberals.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i found it really hard to believe that anybody took that video poo poo seriously, on the anniversary of 9/11, when the crowds on video are chanting about bin laden, but hell... theres somebody right in this thread who unironically believed it

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

The Taint Reaper posted:

So are Liberals.

Everybody is

Hilary is on a diet so she only eats 2 live babies a day now

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

So are Liberals.

i'm voting for her~

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I can't hear you over the buzz of my drone attacks and foreign policy failures - Berack Obama

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Powerful photo from nearly twelve years ago, but I'm a little busy ruining the economy and frittering away the stimulus money - Personal Friend President Barack

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Powerful photo from nearly twelve years ago, but I'm a little busy ruining the economy and frittering away the stimulus money - Personal Friend President Barack

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Let's not get distracted from hillary clinton though, who says she's not rich despite having $110 million dollars

Romney was worth $200 million so when you think about it, the clintons are just middle class people who happened to make their money regulating credit card companies and brokering arms deals in the third world. Typical working class democrats really

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Digital Fingers posted:

hope she runs on the platform of killing more goons

Eliminate the plague.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

comes along bort posted:

hillary's lesbian lover created benghazi to cover up the vince foster investigation

I just realized that if you change a few letters and reposition them hillary can spell hitler and clinton can spell calamity. Coincidence? You'd be a fool to think something like that was left to chance......... open your minds, namaste

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
id like hilary to answer this important question: how big is bidens dick? I saw cheneys dick every other week in the aughts but ive see hide nor head of Ole Joe's Twinkle Toe

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
hillary's daughter chelsea tried to care about money, but couldn't, which is why she only charges $75,000 a speech, more than many americans earn in a year :nexus:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Let's not get distracted from hillary clinton though, who says she's not rich despite having $110 million dollars

Romney was worth $200 million so when you think about it, the clintons are just middle class people who happened to make their money regulating credit card companies and brokering arms deals in the third world. Typical working class democrats really

Don't forget biden also owns no property or stock or something it's all in his wife's name so he can look more like a regular schlub.

Was womens' sufferage and increased rights just a way for leftists to look more appealing to the common man? Things are starting to add up imo there's no such thing as chance........

Biden obama bin laden? Obama bin biden, osama bin laden .. WAKE UP PEOPLE

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'd really wish fellow liberals would stop confusing the real joe biden with the fake joe biden that the onion writes about.

Because you can't slam republican choices for VP and then proclaim that biden was good.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

Don't forget biden also owns no property or stock or something it's all in his wife's name so he can look more like a regular schlub.

Was womens' sufferage and increased rights just a way for leftists to look more appealing to the common man? Things are starting to add up imo there's no such thing as chance........

Good old Uncle Joe, who brags about being the poorest person in DC because his wife holds their millions, also wisely advice you to just pop a few shots in the air if you're getting raped. It's all about the social issues with the empathetic and caring Democrats

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
what exactly did i miss about bengazi lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

1gnoirents posted:

what exactly did i miss about bengazi lol
The youtube video which started it all.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Clearly this will be the thread where we actually convince other posters to change their political views, I can feel it, this time it will work.... :downs:

I'm voting Randy of the Redwoods in '16

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
vilerat made sure to log in and tell his eve clan that he was about to die rip goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

I rather liked Bill Clinton. Only thing he did that I didn't agree with was weaken the standing active military forces.

• Locked thread