Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
sleep since.

this may very well be my final post ever. I have been awake since 413 am on Tuesday the 16th. The reason? Wracked with guilt for killing a half Orc and his band of merry battyboys mercilessly in a dungeons and dragon 4e campaign.

it started off innocent enough. my eunuch shaman met up with some other gay boys and we rolled 6 deep to a bandit camp and proceeded to go hamon. our squad of retarded faggots brutally and insanely murdered the entire camp, most of which were sleeping and elderly.

we didn't even try to talk to them....my god..life is so precious and yet we throw it away.......makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
hosed up if true

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Maybe it's not too late to repent, try going to your local church and hiring some sort of cleric or paladin to revive the half-orc and his band of merry lads. After that's done, you'll probably owe them and their families a shitload of money from funeral expenses, so maybe build them a nice community garden or pool for their camp. That should assuage your guilt while contributing to the fine people who you've wronged.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Kill a giant of some kind, saw them so they are just legs and hips, throw away the top. Put at ballista on there and cast Animate Corpse on it.

You got a mech.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

THS posted:

im gay

i can't help but feel responsible for this

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
battybwai

Grrr-Krishnakk
Jul 17, 2005

PUPPIES!
roll a d20 into ur butt

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

sleep since.

this may very well be my final post ever. I have been awake since 413 am on Tuesday the 16th. The reason? Wracked with guilt for killing a half Orc and his band of merry battyboys mercilessly in a dungeons and dragon 4e campaign.

it started off innocent enough. my eunuch shaman met up with some other gay boys and we rolled 6 deep to a bandit camp and proceeded to go hamon. our squad of retarded faggots brutally and insanely murdered the entire camp, most of which were sleeping and elderly.

we didn't even try to talk to them....my god..life is so precious and yet we throw it away.......makes you think

quote:

Getting Started
Each player needs to create his or her own POWER KILL Character (PKC). There are no stats, attributes, or skills to worry with---just create a name, gender, race, and background for the PKC. The setting is Earth in the modern day, just as you and I know it in real life. The PKCs should be ordinary people from all walks of life, no more bizarre than you or I.

The PKC sheet is a normal piece of paper. Write the requested information on the sheet, with the background running a couple of paragraphs or so. If the player wishes to draw a little sketch of his or her PKC, the player is welcome to do so. Once this is done, place the PKC sheet inside a folder. Write the PKC's name on the folder tab. Then, write the following on the outside of the folder:

DIAGNOSIS: SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHOSIS

(Since POWER KILL is a metagame, you will be playing a NRG at the same time. Preferably, you should already have an existing character in that game. If not, make one up now.)

Take your character sheet from the NRG you'll be playing alongside of POWER KILL. Write the following at the top of the sheet:

PATIENT'S DELUSIONAL IDENTITY

Place this character sheet in the folder with the PKC.

Now you're ready to play!

• Locked thread