Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
I remember a thread awhile back where a goon tried to convince other goons to extract some stuff out of their pee that would make girls go crazy wild cuz of the pheromones. It was a pretty lol-worthy thread where goons were seriously considering doing it but I don't remember if anyone ever did.

Did u try it goons? If so, how weird of looks did you get from people who realized you drenched yourself in pee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
If I remember correctly it was something like not jacking off for like a week then boiling your semen then rubbing it on your body to make all the ladies wet like Schlitterbahn.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
i think it involved a combination of piss and jizz

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy
enriched semen

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Goon Panther™. It's made with real bits of semen and piss, so you know it's good.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
For £50 + travel and accommodation i will come to any goons house and piss and/or jizz on you for £100 your wife/partner can watch.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

For £50 + travel and accommodation i will come to any goons house and piss and/or jizz on you for £100 your wife/partner can watch.

Wow that's a steal folks

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
It was a VERY convincing pitch

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I remember that thread too and I remember being very unsure if everyone who posted in it was as enthusiastic and sincere about trying it as they seemed.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes. i did it.

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Goon Panther™. It's made with real bits of semen and piss, so you know it's good.

60% of the time... you will be asked to leave public places because of how horrible you smell.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

lonesomedwarf posted:

yes. i did it.

did u get mad bitches bro

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

double post..

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the only reason to pull a stunt like that would be for attention so you probably would have heard if someone did

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
judging from what i smelled on the train last week: yes, plenty of people

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i peed on a moth yesterday does that count?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
*sniffs heavily*

"hey sir i think you could assist me with setting up this linux install, would you mind?"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

InFlames235 posted:

did u get mad bitches bro

no. you could tell the pheromones worked because they would unconsciously lean towards me at the bar or whatever but as soon as i spoke to them or they looked at me they left

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
i piss my pants whenever i talk to a girl and it doesnt help

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

InFlames235 posted:

It was a pretty lol-worthy thread where goons were seriously considering doing it but I don't remember if anyone ever did.

I remember participating in it, no one was being serious in that thread, don't be silly.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i regularly jenk in proximity to beautiful women it works

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Professor Cthulhu posted:

60% of the time... you will be asked to leave public places because of how horrible you smell.

Going outside? Yeah right.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
well man pee has testosterone in it its why you can use it to keep cyotes and other animals away. drink your pee till you sweat out testosterone.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

dontcareaboutname posted:

well man pee has testosterone in it its why you can use it to keep cyotes and other animals away. drink your pee till you sweat out testosterone.

the same works with posting

naem
May 29, 2011

Nation posted:

the same works with posting

I'm peeing on a coyot right now

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

InFlames235 posted:

I remember a thread awhile back where a goon tried to convince other goons to extract some stuff out of their pee that would make girls go crazy wild cuz of the pheromones. It was a pretty lol-worthy thread where goons were seriously considering doing it but I don't remember if anyone ever did.

Did u try it goons? If so, how weird of looks did you get from people who realized you drenched yourself in pee?

that was so long ago, and like all typical dem goonz project (and SA), they didn't capitalize on their creation and now someone has taken this idea and ran with it which is now a national brand

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Xaris posted:

that was so long ago and like typical dem goonz project (and SA), they didn't capitalize on their creation and now someone has taken this idea and ran with it which is now a national brand

its weird how that poo poo keeps selling bc ive never met anyone that didnt think axe smelt of desperate teenager stank

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

newreply.php posted:

its weird how that poo poo keeps selling bc ive never met anyone that didnt think axe smelt of desperate teenager stank
yea
thats basically their target audience: your fat goony elliot rodger teenager types. so you can't tell the difference anyways :shrug:

vvvv that must be new. they have like 100 different varieties now so im sure some smell ok but their original ones that they marketed as "wear these pee-semen pheromones in a paste and hot chicks will rape you!" smelled like poo poo

Xaris fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jul 17, 2014

naem
May 29, 2011

Ax makes a mild vanilla flavored one I like

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

naem posted:

Ax makes a mild vanilla flavored one I like

ii prefer to just drink vanilla extract then pee in a spray bottle

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

newreply.php posted:

i don't think you understand how many desperate teenagers there are out there

naem
May 29, 2011

I just keep a herd of coyotes and let them rub their forehead scent glands on me whenever I leave home

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED
I dont think humans react to pheromones dude

quote:

Do humans have pheromones?
According to thousands of web sites which promise sexual conquests if you buy their pills, human pheromones exist - bear in mind that their aim is to get you to buy their products. However, most proper well-controlled scientific studies have failed to show any compelling evidence.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Depressing Drawers posted:

I dont think humans react to pheromones dude

I’m sure you’ve heard the word “pheromones.” But do you understand what they are and how they work? Here’s some help: Pheromones are airborne chemical signals that are released by an individual into the environment and which affect the physiology or behaviour of other members of the same species.

Unlike scent, pheromones operate subconsciously and are actually odorless. So what happens biologically when pheromones are released? Here’s the 3-step process:
We take in pheromones through the Vomeronasal Organ in the nose.

They stimulate the area of the brain that produces emotion and emotional response.
Sexual response, desire, and arousal are triggered.

How do we exchange these invisible chemical signals? Via greetings, like handshakes and kisses. The face and hands (as well as the ears) are areas of concentrated sweat glands — and therefore pheromone-rich. The “Eskimo kiss,” which involves the rubbing together of noses, is really a mutual sniff test.

But pheromones aren’t limited to attraction. As many female roommates can attest to, pheromones can also induce “ovarian synchrony” — or the synchronization of menstrual cycles. (Note: Hormonal birth control disrupts the role of pheromones in both attraction and menstrual synchronization.)

Men aren’t the only ones considered more attractive due to their sent: A study conducted on “professional lap dancers” (their politically correct terminology, not mine) suggests that women are considered more attractive during “estrus” — the most fertile time in a woman’s cycle, which is the human equivalent of being “in heat.” This is explained via subtle changes in odor, symmetry, attractiveness, and a decreased waist-to-hip ratio. The “lap dancers” made around $70 an hour during their peak period of fertility, versus about $35 while menstruating and $50 in between. (Note: Birth control pills strike again: Dancers on hormonal birth control did not experience a spike in earnings during estrus. Who knew The Pill could be your economic downfall?) Fun fact: Around 5300 lap dances were performed during the course of this study. Pheromones or not, that’s a lot of happy laps.

Still not convinced? Fine. Here’s another study demonstrating the power of pheromones: Men were told only that the shirts had been “worn by a women,” and then asked to sniff a selection of t-shirts. Those who sniffed t-shirts worn by ovulating women had higher testosterone levels than men who sniffed t-shirts worn by non-ovulating women or by no woman at all (sneaky researchers!).

Homosexual pheromone reactions differ from heterosexual reactions.

This study concluded that homosexual men were attracted to/aroused by male pheromones, which may be an indicator that sexual orientation is linked to pheromone attraction and reaction.

Pheromones can be present in sweat, so natural body odor can be attractive to others — and women are particularly likely to be attracted to a man’s body odor. Testosterone is what makes men taller, darker, and more masculine in their facial features. It’s also what produces a “masculine scent.” However, because of bacteria, the ‘attractive’ body odor emitted by pheromones can quickly be replaced with a less-than-pleasant body odor.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I've been pissing on myself for years and there are still no girls in my apartment that I never leave!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Harrower posted:

I've been pissing on myself for years and there are still no girls in my apartment that I never leave!
you've gotta piss on yourself whilst visible and well lighted in your window so the girls can see

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

you've gotta piss on yourself whilst visible and well lighted in your window so the girls can see

Alternatively you can piss on yourself and then stand outside a girls apartment window that is open.
She will be creeped out at first but once she gets a smell of those pheromones insta sex will occur.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

InFlames235 posted:

Alternatively you can piss on yourself and then stand outside a girls apartment window that is open.
She will be creeped out at first but once she gets a smell of those pheromones insta sex will occur.

you let you pee soaked under wear ferment in the sun a day or two, then sneak up behind a girl and slip them over her face so she gets the best sniff possible.

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

I invite you to pee on yourself to utilise this clearly powerful tool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i tried the boiled poo and cum tek but the only thing it attracted were flies

e: had to bathe in tomato juice to get the smell out

• Locked thread