Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

what, you don't like pizza?

Papes posted:

Rice in the 4th? He was so bad last year, he's suspended 2 games, and we have no idea if he is even a decent fit in Kubiak's zone scheme.

Rice at pick 48, but yeah. It was an RB heavy draft and I went QB/TE in the first 3 rounds. I like having the Raven's backfield, I think either way Kubiak will be a run heavy offense, and I was just trying out what I heard on CBS podcast to get Rice in round 5 and Pierce in round 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003
Rice there may have been a bit early but you wouldn't have got him on the other turn so I get that. Hard to really judge without seeing the rest of the draft. I don't think the Ravens running game (or offense in general) will be nearly as terrible so I'm not against Rice/Pierce.

Anyways, your first 3 are solid (as long as Gronk is more AD than RG3) but your WRs and depth in general is poo poo unless all the question marks pan out. I'd argue there were at least 3-5 better teams than yours based on what I see there.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Why is patterson going so early

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Suckers and hype

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Zypher posted:

Suckers and hype

Thread title for next year found.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Nextyear? Sounds like Start/Sit Week 1 material

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003
My first mock this year, I'm #12:

RBs could be the bane of my existence but I think Mathews and Gore will be capable and I'm willing to give Rice, and the Ravens in general, a mulligan from last year.

After seeing the way it unfolded, I would have taken Cutler or Brady (probably Cutler) over Miller but I was expecting one of them to be available by the time it came back around and instead I had a choice between Kap or Rivers. Also, TE leaves a bit to be desired from a known product standpoint.

Overall pretty content with it... there's only 1 or 2 teams that look like they could be better to me (assuming my rounds 4-7 picks aren't all entirely useless, anyways).

Edit: oh, and I just put it on auto draft after Kniles Davis.

Deer_fire fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 27, 2014

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Deer_fire posted:

RBs could be the bane of my existence but I think Mathews and Gore will be capable and I'm willing to give Rice, and the Ravens in general, a mulligan from last year.

After seeing the way it unfolded, I would have taken Cutler or Brady (probably Cutler) over Miller but I was expecting one of them to be available by the time it came back around and instead I had a choice between Kap or Rivers. Also, TE leaves a bit to be desired from a known product standpoint.

Overall pretty content with it... there's only 1 or 2 teams that look like they could be better to me (assuming my rounds 4-7 picks aren't all entirely useless, anyways).

Kaep is a great pick there
Hbs look good. would have taken ridley over rice personally
Wrs look great the only thing i would change is wright over wayne
All in all a very solid team

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Why is patterson going so early

Norval Turner

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Deer_fire your RBs make me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Otherwise not shabby.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Why the gently caress was Tony Fiametta drafted in the 6th round?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Deer_fire posted:

I think your focus on depth hurt your starting lineup. You waited on QB, RB, and TE and it shows. I like the depth you did acquire but among your starters, I think you're only looking at a PPG advantage in three spots (WR1/2 and Flex). And if Green doesn't break out, you're in a rough spot at TE. I honestly think you're underrating your opponents and that the lineups for Teams 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10 would all give you more trouble than you think. You'd do great during bye weeks though.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Deer_fire posted:

I like this for the most part. It's not a complete team so you'd have to work the waiver wire and probably swing some of that depth for a QB or TE. I would have gone for Rudolph instead of Reggie Wayne and Foles in the 6th.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I just did another Yahoo mock and this one fell from the heavens:

QB: Foles (53)
RB: Levian Bell (28)
RB: Zac Stacy (33)
WR: Calvin Johnson (8)
WR: Demaryius Thomas (13)
WR: Mike Wallace (88)
TE: Dennis Pitta (68)
BN: Ryan Mathews (48), Rashad Jennings (73), Emmanuel Sanders (93), Zac Ertz (108), Sammy Watkins (113)

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Drafted 6th in a 12 team league on ESPN

QB: T. Brady (8)
RB: E. Lacy (1), Z. Stacy (2), S. Vereen (6), D. McFadden (10), C. Michael (13)
WR: A. Brown (3), V. Cruz (4), M. Colston (7), D. Hopkins (9), R. Randle (11), J. Boykin (12)
TE: J. Thomas (5), L. Green (14)

Mock drafts are dumb.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Deer_fire posted:

In general I really like your strategy although I would have taken some different players (Ridley over Rice, Wright over Wayne) but this is more or less how I would draft out of the 12th spot. People are going to say your te and qb are weak, but unless you get a top player at either position they are extremely replaceable. You ended up with a pair of elite wrs and one of the strongest flexes you could ask for, which puts you in a good spot.

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003
Ah gently caress, I wrote out a thoughtful post and accidentally deleted the tab.

Long story short: I have no loving clue why Fiametta was drafted that early. My theory is the person was either scanning down deep and accidentally selected him or it was Tony Fiametta. I prefer the latter theory.

Not a huge fan of my RBs, but at the same time, given my position, I'm more content with picking a grab bag of potential decent RB2s instead of reaching for somebody like Bell, Murray, Martin, Morris, or even Bernard over Green. I'm a *huge* proponent of taking RBs early but that only works when you're in a position to do so so you can't force it. Especially in today's pass first NFL.

Re: QB, yeah like I said, in hindsight, I'd have gone Cutler over Miller. I thought Brady or Cutler would be available when it came back around but miscalculated. That said, don't think Kaep will be that bad. The 49ers offense is, on paper, probably the best it's been since he started. TE is definitely weak but I could see Green being a breakout type of player. He has great measurables... but so does Jared Cook. I'd have preferred Ertz or Bennett and hopefully stashed Green, but eh.

I actually like Wayne a lot. He has been Luck's go-to from the beginning and even in .5 PPR, his catches do a decent job of making up for his lack of TDs. He's older but I think he's far enough removed from his injury that it won't be a huge effect.

Appreciate all the feedback though. Gives me a decent amount to think about - especially the depth vs. starting argument.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I had my real draft yesterday. We had to draft early because of guys going back to school and poo poo.

12 team keeper league PPR. 2 keepers per team so 24 players were already off the board. I kept Jimmy Graham with my 2nd round pick and Alshon Jeffery with my 12th round pick.

QB- Drew Brees*
RB- Zac Stacey**
RB- Shane Vareen
WR- Alshon Jefferey
WR- Torrey Smith
FLEX- Bishop Sankey
D/ST- Chiefs
K- Empty for now

B- Hakeem Nicks
B- Anquan Boldin
B- Steve Johnson
B- Roy Helu
B- Antonio Gates
B- Andre Brown

**I took Stacey with the 5th pick, only real notable back I passed on was Alfred Morris. I originally picked 3 but traded down 2 spots and picked up a higher 3rd round pick out of it. However, I was really hoping Brees would go in the first few picks so I could get Foster or Ball, but it didn't turn out that way, so I got stuck with Zac Stacy whom I'm not crazy about.

* Butttttttttt I used my the pick I got to help me trade back into the 2nd round. Drew Brees kept falling, and frankly I was considering taking him in the first round, so when he was there mid-way through the 2nd I couldn't let him pass me up. I gave up picks 30 and 54 to get pick 20 and took him. My hope is Brees and Graham will win me some weeks just by being Brees and Graham.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Stacy is a fine RB1 in my opinion. In fact, your entire starting lineup is great. I hate your depth, however.

If Sankey doesn't pan out, you have no one on your bench that I'd be comfortable with flexing every week. Nicks has the most promise, but it's hard to put any faith in someone with chronic foot issues. The rest of your bench has very low ceilings.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Zypher posted:

Stacy is a fine RB1 in my opinion. In fact, your entire starting lineup is great. I hate your depth, however.

If Sankey doesn't pan out, you have no one on your bench that I'd be comfortable with flexing every week. Nicks has the most promise, but it's hard to put any faith in someone with chronic foot issues. The rest of your bench has very low ceilings.

Yea, poo poo dried up really quick in the later rounds. I'm going to have to keep an eye on the waiver wire early this year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Zac Stacy's not a very good RB1 in PPR. In fact, if it's full PPR Vereen is likely to get you more points than Stacy this season And Antonio Gates shouldn't be drafted this year, but especially not if you have Graham. You'll never start Gates over Graham regardless of matchup.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

coronaball posted:

Zac Stacy's not a very good RB1 in PPR. In fact, if it's full PPR Vereen is likely to get you more points than Stacy this season.

I highly doubt this.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

coronaball posted:

Zac Stacy's not a very good RB1 in PPR. In fact, if it's full PPR Vereen is likely to get you more points than Stacy this season And Antonio Gates shouldn't be drafted this year, but especially not if you have Graham. You'll never start Gates over Graham regardless of matchup.

Can't disagree with you more, except about Vereen. Stacy is going to be a workhorse. Mason is still behind Benny Cunninhham so I'm not drafting scared of him stealing touches. And Gates was still a top 10 TE last year even with his decline in production. He's not gonna start over Graham for this dude, of course, but to suggest he shouldn't be drafted is foolish.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Papes posted:

I highly doubt this.

In 1 PPR it's certainly possible. Vereen had 16.9 ppg in 1 PPR last year. Stacy had 13.2. Of course, Stacy scored more total points since he gets more rushing attempts and rushing TDs and Vereen missed half the season to injury. But I don't foresee any huge change to either player's usage if both are healthy.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Zypher posted:

Can't disagree with you more, except about Vereen. Stacy is going to be a workhorse. Mason is still behind Benny Cunninhham so I'm not drafting scared of him stealing touches. And Gates was still a top 10 TE last year even with his decline in production. He's not gonna start over Graham for this dude, of course, but to suggest he shouldn't be drafted is foolish.

I'm not a fan of owning more than 1 TE unless you can flex one or you have large benches. And Gates certainly doesn't project as top 12 TE: he's a year older, Ladarius Green is a year wiser, and other players like Ertz and Kyle Rudolph have way more upside at the end of the TE1 range.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Yes it is 1 PPR for those of you discussing it. I think Vereen is going to be a monster this year in that format which is why I took him in round 4 (and, to me, him going in round 4 in a draft that already is watered down by 24 players is really good value).

Antonio Gates was a 14th round pick. So I made that pick just based on the value. Alcohol played a role as well.

My initial plan was to wait on a QB (Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick free fell in our draft. Tony Romo is always a good option too but as an Eagles fan I just can't do that) but when I saw a chance to trade up for Drew Brees in a 6 point per touchdown league, I would have been stupid to pass that up.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Don't get me wrong, I like Ladarius Green.

But the kid's career never caught more than 4 receptions in a game, and has only broken 80 yards twice. He had 17 catches all last season.

If you wanna crown his rear end, go ahead. But I still think Antonio Gates will be a big part of the Charger's offense this year.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Zypher posted:

Don't get me wrong, I like Ladarius Green.

But the kid's career never caught more than 4 receptions in a game, and has only broken 80 yards twice. He had 17 catches all last season.

If you wanna crown his rear end, go ahead. But I still think Antonio Gates will be a big part of the Charger's offense this year.

I should clarify that I don't think Gates is a bad player or not worthy of a draft pick. But looking at it now, I probably would have been better off grabbing a lottery ticket RB considering the guy I have starting at tight end.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I tried A Thing

well two A Things:

1.12 Jimmy Graham, NO
2.1 Demaryius Thomas, Den
3.12 Toby Gerhart, Jac
4.1 Pierre Garcon, Was
5.12 Rashad Jennings, NYG
6.1 Marques Colston, NO
7.12 Trent Richardson, Ind
8.1 Stevan Ridley, NE
9.12 Dwayne Bowe, KC
10.1 Tom Brady, NE
11.12 James Jones, Oak
12.1 Carlos Hyde, SF
13.12 Matt Prater, Den
14.1 Cincinnati Bengals, Cin
15.12 Ryan Tannehill, Mia

The things I tried:
(1) TE/WR early, then a bunch of RB in the middle rounds.
(2) Drafting K/DST in 13/14 instead of 14/15 to get a high end version of both. If nearly everyone goes K/DST in 14/15 then you can get about the same player in 15 you would get in 13. I was going to take Tannehill or Palmer as backups there and they were were still around in 15. I kind of like it, but I need some things to go my way for the RB situation.

The only reason it worked is I somehow was able to go Graham/DThomas at the turn at 12, I think.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Dynasty league startup. 0.5 PPR with IDP

code:
1.05	5	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	A.J. Green	WR	CIN
2.08	20	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Keenan Allen	WR	SD
3.05	29	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	C.J. Spiller	RB	BUF
4.08	44	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Mike Evans	WR	TB
5.05	53	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Christine Michael	RB	SEA
6.08	68	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Brandin Cooks	WR	NO
7.05	77	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	J.J. Watt	DE	HOU
8.08	92	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Bobby Wagner	ILB	SEA
9.05	101	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Reggie Bush	RB	DET
10.08	116	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Stevan Ridley	RB	NE
11.05	125	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Zach Ertz	TE	PHI
12.08	140	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Tre Mason	RB	STL
13.05	149	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Mario Williams	DE	BUF
14.08	164	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Rueben Randle	WR	NYG
15.05	173	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Tony Romo	QB	DAL
16.08	188	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Bryce Brown	RB	BUF
17.05	197	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	C.J. Mosley	ILB	BAL
18.08	212	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Lache Seastrunk	RB	WAS
19.05	221	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Charles Johnson	DE	CAR
20.08	236	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Latavius Murray	RB	OAK
21.05	245	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Kenny Britt	WR	STL
22.08	260	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Sam Bradford	QB	STL
23.05	269	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Storm Johnson	RB	JAX
24.08	284	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Travis Kelce	TE	KC
25.05	293	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Calais Campbell	DE	ARI
26.08	308	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Graham Gano	PK	CAR
27.05	317	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Kenny Vaccaro	S	NO
28.08	332	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Geno Atkins	DT	CIN
29.05	341	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Jeff Janis	WR	GB
30.08	356	Ray Rice Woman Haters Club	Ryan Mallett	QB	NE
First time doing IDP for me or most of the people in the league so it was kind of a crapshoot there. My starting RBs right now could suck but whenever my turn came around it just didn't seem like there was anyone really worth drafting at the spot. Pretty psyched that I was able to round 15 for a QB and still get Romo though.

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003

Spoeank posted:

I tried A Thing

well two A Things:

1.12 Jimmy Graham, NO
3.12 Toby Gerhart, Jac
4.1 Pierre Garcon, Was
6.1 Marques Colston, NO
8.1 Stevan Ridley, NE
9.12 Dwayne Bowe, KC
10.1 Tom Brady, NE
11.12 James Jones, Oak
12.1 Carlos Hyde, SF
13.12 Matt Prater, Den

The things I tried:
(2) Drafting K/DST in 13/14 instead of 14/15 to get a high end version of both. If nearly everyone goes K/DST in 14/15 then you can get about the same player in 15 you would get in 13. I was going to take Tannehill or Palmer as backups there and they were were still around in 15. I kind of like it, but I need some things to go my way for the RB situation.

The only reason it worked is I somehow was able to go Graham/DThomas at the turn at 12, I think.

I'm really curious who you were drafting with because basically your entire draft is players you got way below their ADP... as a result, it's probably not the best draft to use as a measuring stick, so just a heads up.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It was Yahoo! I'm doing a Yahoo public league draft right now for fun. This just happened in the 9th round (in the middle of a kicker run)

"JR's Grand Team has selected Tony Gonzalez (ATL)"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yahoo public leagues are broken as gently caress. I just finished a 10 team draft and my squad is:

QB: Nick Foles, Colin Kaepernick
RB: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin, Toby Gerhart, Trent Richardson
WR: Julio Jones, Pierre Garcon, Marques Colston, Emmanuel Sanders, Dwayne Bowe
TE: Greg Olsen
PK: Blair Walsh
TD: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Edit: my team name is IupatiLikeIt's1999 so naturally someone immediately offered me his Frank Gore for my LeSean McCoy.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jul 31, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Yahoo public leagues are broken as gently caress. I just finished a 10 team draft and my squad is:

QB: Nick Foles, Colin Kaepernick
RB: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin, Toby Gerhart, Trent Richardson
WR: Julio Jones, Pierre Garcon, Marques Colston, Emmanuel Sanders, Dwayne Bowe
TE: Greg Olsen
PK: Blair Walsh
TD: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Edit: my team name is IupatiLikeIt's1999 so naturally someone immediately offered me his Frank Gore for my LeSean McCoy.

Someone offered me Tom Brady for LeSean the other day in yahoo pubby league. I don't even need a QB because I have RG3 and Jay Cutler (chancy I know but I feel like one of these guys can pay off big this season), still, I don't need 3 QBs

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Especially in public leagues with (typically) uneducated people are heavily influenced by the rankings on the sites. No clue what Yahoo's rankings look like but that's a possible/likely contributing factor.

Hawzy
Dec 13, 2002

Just finished my first MFL$10

This is 1PPR best ball no in season management.

Full rosters are here: http://football13.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=41778&O=07

Pretty happy with my draft overall, could've gone AP instead of DT and it would've turned out much differently. I know I went DST a little early, but it was part of my plan going in and I stuck to it.

code:
1.06 Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR 
2.07 Nelson, Jordy GBP WR 
3.06 Cruz, Victor NYG WR 
4.07 Morris, Alfred WAS RB 
5.06 Richardson, Trent IND RB
6.07 Davis, Vernon SFO TE 
7.06 Newton, Cam CAR QB 
8.07 Michael, Christine SEA RB
9.06 Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def 
10.07 Amendola, Danny NEP WR
11.06 Austin, Tavon STL WR
12.07 Davis, Knile KCC RB 
13.06 Fleener, Coby IND TE 
14.07 Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB 
15.06 Panthers, Carolina CAR Def  
16.07 Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def 
17.06 Helu, Roy WAS RB  
18.07 Bryant, Matt ATL PK 
19.06 Henery, Alex PHI PK 
20.07 Williams, Andre NYG RB 
21.06 Carpenter, Dan BUF PK
22.07 Thompkins, Kenbrell NEP WR

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Ooof your running backs are painful. I dunno if skipping AP was such a good idea.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Zypher posted:

Ooof your running backs are painful. I dunno if skipping AP was such a good idea.

Yeah even at 1ppr AP still gets a good chunk of catches to boot. I cant believe he even fell to 6

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Yeah even at 1ppr AP still gets a good chunk of catches to boot. I cant believe he even fell to 6

Er not really. He's averaged around 30 the past 3 seasons (if you extrapolate out his late season knee shredding year) which is about his career average to boot. In full point PPR it's hardly shocking, though maybe a tad surprising, he would have dropped to 6. McCoy, Charles, Forte, Lacy (who's in a much better situation and wouldn't exactly be a shock at all if he outscored Peterson in either standard or PPR formats), Megatron are all totally defensible picks over Peterson in 1 PPR leagues. Hell, I'd argue D. Thomas and Graham are defensible over him in 1 PPR leagues as well... though probably not as much if you end up with an RB stable of Morris, Richardson, and backups/handcuffs.

All that said, Norval does love to throw to his backs.

Deer_fire fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jul 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axl Rose
Apr 29, 2013

Spoeank posted:

I tried A Thing

well two A Things:

1.12 Jimmy Graham, NO
3.12 Toby Gerhart, Jac
4.1 Pierre Garcon, Was
6.1 Marques Colston, NO
8.1 Stevan Ridley, NE
9.12 Dwayne Bowe, KC
10.1 Tom Brady, NE
11.12 James Jones, Oak
12.1 Carlos Hyde, SF
13.12 Matt Prater, Den

The things I tried:

Not sure about trusting t-rich as your rb2. Also, if you wait until round three to draft an rb, you need to shore up your bench rbs a bit more. I like your idea on kicker/Dec though. I could only see it biting you in the rear end if a bunch of people don't draft a kicker.

Here's my mock from 12th pick in a 14 man standard scoring, 6pt passing. The Tyler Eiffert pick was auto drafted, I would have gone in a different direction.
1. Dez Bryant (Dal - WR) 
2. Peyton Manning (Den - QB) 
3. Bishop Sankey (Ten - RB) 
4. Pierre Garcon (Was - WR) 
5. Joique Bell (Det - RB) 
6. Julian Edelman (NE - WR) 
7. Ray Rice (Bal - RB) 
8. Pierre Thomas (NO - RB) 
9. Marvin Jones (Cin - WR) 
10. DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR) 
11. Devonta Freeman (Atl - RB) 
12. Tyler Eifert (Cin - TE) 
13. Cleveland (Cle - DEF) 
14. Ahmad Bradshaw (Ind - RB) 
15. Matt Bryant (Atl - K) 

Thoughts?

Edit: didn't see rashad Jennings as your round 5. My mistake.

• Locked thread